• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"Roses are always a good choice. I know she really isnt that picky on flowers " he said
"It's a safe bet, we should also see about getting other flowers as well." Makoto leaned back in his chair "We also need catering, the after party... and the honeymoon." He said with a light blush.

He looked st her. "You okay Em?"

The Doctor seemed focused on something else
"Yes I'm fine....this is just to overwhelming to tell yea the truth....and a part of me just want to run off but bloody hell know this place has.." Emily replied

Amber looked from what was going on on stage to look over to the Doctor. "Would have guess you be a bit more interested in the music Doctor.." she commented quitely as she notice his attention was towards something else.
The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth

Last edited:
"It's a safe bet, we should also see about getting other flowers as well." Makoto leaned back in his chair "We also need catering, the after party... and the honeymoon." He said with a light blush.
"Well for catering you could ask your friend Sam the one that owns a restaurant. " Janus said and chuckled a bit. "For the after party let me talk with my brother Hades. The honeymoon is on you guys. I dont got anything for that"

Musicnotes Musicnotes

A portal appeared in Allyson’s lab and another Lily stepped out “well that was rather unpleasant, seems like there are two personalities inside her, I wonder if one has been trying to help us” she looked at Alex “but she was rather adorable when we saw her as a child” Lily smiled she then looked at Allyson

Musicnotes Musicnotes

A portal appeared in Allyson’s lab and another Lily stepped out “well that was rather unpleasant, seems like there are two personalities inside her, I wonder if one has been trying to help us” she looked at Alex “but she was rather adorable when we saw her as a child” Lily smiled she then looked at Allyson
"Okay guess I dont have to fix you up." Allyson said looking at Lily. Alex nods. "One might have been. If only we could have stayed in longer. " he chuckled. "Yeah she was cute as a kid."

"Okay guess I dont have to fix you up." Allyson said looking at Lily. Alex nods. "One might have been. If only we could have stayed in longer. " he chuckled. "Yeah she was cute as a kid."

“You never asked Allyson, but I do have backups” she replied “my guess Alex is that Allyson severed the connection when the mimetic material tried to get you” she added

Users who are viewing this thread

Back