• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

Izzy walks in. "Whenever you're ready, you're welcome to come in." She laughs.
"Thank you for your kind offer." Aiolos stepped into the room looking around with interest seeing if he could glean any more information about Izzy from her room.

"Thank you for your kind offer." Aiolos stepped into the room looking around with interest seeing if he could glean any more information about Izzy from her room.
There were paintings and portraits of herself all over the room, some of which included her parents and her butler, Matthew. There were also a few tennis trophies in a case.

“You never asked Allyson, but I do have backups” she replied “my guess Alex is that Allyson severed the connection when the mimetic material tried to get you” she added
"That's exactly what happened. I wasnt letting that stuff get to you." Allyson said. Alex nods. "I see. So what now. Just wait to see if she wakes up?"

"That's exactly what happened. I wasnt letting that stuff get to you." Allyson said. Alex nods. "I see. So what now. Just wait to see if she wakes up?"

“Well that would probably be for the best” Lily replied and stepped towards Vickie and the mimetic material began to react “seems like the AI system still has some anger about being hacked” she chuckled “but since there is a second personality my guess is this FNIX organization took a poor orphaned girl who lost her parents to the 9-11 attack and tried to indoctrinate her, only for her to resist so they supplemented an AI to take over instead” she replied

“Well that would probably be for the best” Lily replied and stepped towards Vickie and the mimetic material began to react “seems like the AI system still has some anger about being hacked” she chuckled “but since there is a second personality my guess is this FNIX organization took a poor orphaned girl who lost her parents to the 9-11 attack and tried to indoctrinate her, only for her to resist so they supplemented an AI to take over instead” she replied
"Maybe we can disable the AI " allyson suggested.

Tyson nods. "Yeah. Almost feels like WE'RE the parents sometimes." He laughs.
"Sometimes. But hey doing dangerous missions is a family thing. So is keeping secrets. Growing up I was with a team for a week on a mission. Couldnt tell anyone what happened after..but still I hoped that with the gods' assassins gone, the missions would have stopped too." She sighed.

"Sometimes. But hey doing dangerous missions is a family thing. So is keeping secrets. Growing up I was with a team for a week on a mission. Couldnt tell anyone what happened after..but still I hoped that with the gods' assassins gone, the missions would have stopped too." She sighed.
Tyson places his arm around her waist. "It's okay. Things like that take time."

"I know." She said and got a text. "Guess they have gone silent since we last spoke with them. Hopefully they are okay "
"It has been a while." Tyson said. "If it helps ease your mind, we can check up on them if we can get a lock on their location. I could use my trackervision if I can get close enough."

There were paintings and portraits of herself all over the room, some of which included her parents and her butler, Matthew. There were also a few tennis trophies in a case.
"Wow look at the pictures and trophies, your room is very nice." Aiolos then refocused to assess the safety of the room.

"Wow look at the pictures and trophies, your room is very nice." Aiolos then refocused to assess the safety of the room.
Izzy smiles. "Thanks." Her smile fades when she sees a picture of her parents. She sighs without realizing it. "My parents told me that I should take up a sport. Golf was too boring and soccer was too sweaty."

"It has been a while." Tyson said. "If it helps ease your mind, we can check up on them if we can get a lock on their location. I could use my trackervision if I can get close enough."
"Yeah I just have no clue where they went. Hmm I might know one person that might. " she put Oz on video chat. "Hey cuz, do you know where my mom and dad went?" Oz chuckled wiping some flour off his face. "Uh yeah I do. They saw something on the dark web and wanted to go through some of Janus's files. Something about a job he did"

"Yeah I just have no clue where they went. Hmm I might know one person that might. " she put Oz on video chat. "Hey cuz, do you know where my mom and dad went?" Oz chuckled wiping some flour off his face. "Uh yeah I do. They saw something on the dark web and wanted to go through some of Janus's files. Something about a job he did"
"What job was it?" Tyson asked. "What did they find on the dark web?"

"Yes I'm fine....this is just to overwhelming to tell yea the truth....and a part of me just want to run off but bloody hell know this place has.." Emily replied

Amber looked from what was going on on stage to look over to the Doctor. "Would have guess you be a bit more interested in the music Doctor.." she commented quitely as she notice his attention was towards something else.
The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth
He nodded.

"Just keep listening." He said to her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back