• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"Yeah we should call Robby up." Hunter said. She chuckled seeing the giant owl. "I dont think it would appreciate you calling it stupid." After being let go by Tyson, she walked over to the bird. "Hi there, can you please let us through "
The owl shakes its head and speaks with a motherly, protective voice. "I am sorry, but I cannot let you pass. There is great danger beyond this portal. Danger that could soon be approaching this world."

"Alright." He said. "How far? Any particular ideas where and when or shall we set to random?"
"There are so many interesting events and time periods in the past....that seems hard to pick..." Amber replied as he tired to pick out a specific time. "While less prepared...it would be more thrilling to it just being random" Amber added.

The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth

Last edited:
Hunter nods. "What danger?"
"Skorne's army." She answered. She looks at Akane. "He is a demon from the Underworld just like she is. I am still not convinced that she is not one of his underlings sent to infiltrate this realm."

"I resent that!" Akane retaliates. "I'm a succubus, and I don't even like Skorne."

"Skorne's army." She answered. She looks at Akane. "He is a demon from the Underworld just like she is. I am still not convinced that she is not one of his underlings sent to infiltrate this realm."

"I resent that!" Akane retaliates. "I'm a succubus, and I don't even like Skorne."
(I thought akande couldnt understand. I'm guessing hunter is translating.) "Akane isnt with him. I've never heard of skorne." She said.

Alex nods. "I'm ready."

“Alright” Lily reply Ed as she went and got a cable before attaching it to a port in her temple and hand the other end to Alex “alright, this isn’t going to be fun” she added and placed her hands on the woman’s head which imidiately triggered the mimetic marital to impale Lily at several different points “hurry Alex, I don’t know how long I can maintain the connection” Lily stated through sounds of pain

Musicnotes Musicnotes

Last edited:
Avery sighed. "Well, that was kind of fast. What should we do now? Or would you rather be alone?"

“Oh there’s always something to do, but I don’t think you’d be able to contend with most of the villains in this city” she replied

“Oh there’s always something to do, but I don’t think you’d be able to contend with most of the villains in this city” she replied
Avery smiles and pulls out her dagger, tossing it and catching it. "Well, I have my dagger. Sure, it probably won't do much, but it's something."

(I thought akande couldnt understand. I'm guessing hunter is translating.) "Akane isnt with him. I've never heard of skorne." She said.
(Lol my bad. It's been a rough day.)
"Think of Arkalas except for wanting to conquer realms rather than erasing them." Tyson said. "He's not as powerful as Arkalas, but he's more deceptive and relentless."

"And he has a bigger army." Akane added.

"Skorne is a monster. He makes slaves of his enemies and spreads his wicked power like a plague." The owl said. "The guardian of the realms, Sumner, was recently slain by Skorne. Additionally, that monster took his daughter, Sakaya, as his captive so that he can become the new guardian of the realms, giving him access to making portals like these at will."

(Lol my bad. It's been a rough day.)
"Think of Arkalas except for wanting to conquer realms rather than erasing them." Tyson said. "He's not as powerful as Arkalas, but he's more deceptive and relentless."

"And he has a bigger army." Akane added.

"Skorne is a monster. He makes slaves of his enemies and spreads his wicked power like a plague." The owl said. "The guardian of the realms, Sumner, was recently slain by Skorne. Additionally, that monster took his daughter, Sakaya, as his captive so that he can become the new guardian of the realms, giving him access to making portals like these at will."
(Its cool no worries) "I see." She nods and looked at the owl. "He definitely sounds like a monster."

(Its cool no worries) "I see." She nods and looked at the owl. "He definitely sounds like a monster."
The owl nods. "That is why I am obstructing this portal. I want to keep at least once realm safe from his tyranny. I am Alita, and I am Sakaya's familiar passed down from her father."

The owl nods. "That is why I am obstructing this portal. I want to keep at least once realm safe from his tyranny. I am Alita, and I am Sakaya's familiar passed down from her father."
"I see. That is a noble cause...you said Sakaya was captured do you know where?" Hunter asked

Avery smiles and pulls out her dagger, tossing it and catching it. "Well, I have my dagger. Sure, it probably won't do much, but it's something."

Cthulhu chuckled “I admire your determination, but that won’t last very long” she replied

"I see. That is a noble cause...you said Sakaya was captured do you know where?" Hunter asked
"It is most likely that Skorne has her deep within the Desecrated Temple." Alita answered. She looks down sadly. "I would love to free her, but I am not strong enough to face him, nor can I take on his army alone. I sense nobility within you and I remember the man standing next to you, but are you sure this is truly what you want to do? Once I leave this portal, I will help guide you. However, the portal will remain open and Skorne's minions may escape through it and attack the people of this world."

Musicnotes Musicnotes

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back