• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

Eliana appeared a good size bubble in her hand tossing it to the few zombies that got to close. Throwing and bonking the zombies in the face like it was a doge ball that returned to her. At the last resort and seeing that she was falling behind from Kaleb she formed a very strong and elastic bubble around her and started to ram through the undead as she ran after Kaleb.

"Okay guys let's go" she said quietly and started moving.
The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth

Eliana appeared a good size bubble in her hand tossing it to the few zombies that got to close. Throwing and bonking the zombies in the face like it was a doge ball that returned to her. At the last resort and seeing that she was falling behind from Kaleb she formed a very strong and elastic bubble around her and started to ram through the undead as she ran after Kaleb.
They couldn't fet through the bubble. Eventually Kaleb and her reached Rais' tower.

The sewer system didn't smell much like excrement or anything like that. Onstead there was an overwhelming stench of dead bodies and blood. Peter stopped everyone sevwral times when his Spider-Sense went off.
Maddy covered her nose as she smelled the stench of the dead bodies. When peter stopped she listened for any noises incase a zombie was heading toward them.

The sewer system didn't smell much like excrement or anything like that. Onstead there was an overwhelming stench of dead bodies and blood. Peter stopped everyone sevwral times when his Spider-Sense went off.

Maddy covered her nose as she smelled the stench of the dead bodies. When peter stopped she listened for any noises incase a zombie was heading toward them.
"Sheesh. I've been to graveyards that smell better than this." Eris said

"Okay. It wasn't for grave robbing." Eris said with a chuckle. "Seriously, I know I have quite the reputation, but I could never bring myself to robbing graves. Too much effort and risk and not enough reward."
"So noble." Peter said with a smile before falling to his knees in having a seizure episode. (He needs more antizin!)

(Heyo, you guys might not remember me seeing as the last time I was here was over a year ago. I want to hop back in, but I feel like if I do it now with my current OC, it may be weird. So, if someone could fill me in, and if everyone is okay with me making a few changes to my original OC to fix some things, I'd really appreciate it. Thanks :) )

"Yeah." He saod. "Rais won't be too happy to see me again."
"Are you sure this is wise Kaleb? Being here....you don't have to do this...." Eliana said the thought of what Breckan had told her poping into her mind. 'He's not a monster but he doesn't think so.'

(Heyo, you guys might not remember me seeing as the last time I was here was over a year ago. I want to hop back in, but I feel like if I do it now with my current OC, it may be weird. So, if someone could fill me in, and if everyone is okay with me making a few changes to my original OC to fix some things, I'd really appreciate it. Thanks :) )
(I have no idea about your character but I have plenty you can interact with)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back