• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

Musicnotes Musicnotes (Edited OC: Realistic or Modern - Superheroes and Villains Characters . I'm just gonna have somewhat of a fresh start)

Vince was sleeping in his room in the compound known as "Test Facility Gamma"
As he slept his dreams began to change and a boy appeared before him the boy looked like a generic child but his eyes were golden and filled with ancient knowledge. The boy would smile and say "I have a quest for you and a way for you to get power but first I need you to take a job for me what do you say?"

Sera spoke. "But I dont want to deal with it"

“Well too bad, you are part of this family now and you will deal with it, period” James stated “besides I don’t think Marina has any issues with it, are you saying you won’t do something that Marina can?” He chuckled

Drumonkey Drumonkey

“So you have no issues with enslaving people to your will and keeping them from their families and such?” She asked curiously

Drumonkey Drumonkey

“So you have no issues with enslaving people to your will and keeping them from their families and such?” She asked curiously
"Uhh who says I would do that? You know you seem to have some truly devious ideas of me maybe that's what you really want from me?" He raised an eyebrow and leaned forward touching her hand.

As he slept his dreams began to change and a boy appeared before him the boy looked like a generic child but his eyes were golden and filled with ancient knowledge. The boy would smile and say "I have a quest for you and a way for you to get power but first I need you to take a job for me what do you say?"
Vince looked at the boy strangely. His dreams had been the same scenario every night. A jungle with an ape dressed in a tuxedo telling Vince that Queen Elizabeth II would make a fine dollar bill portrait, Vince had no idea what it meant, but he knew that this boy was something new an important

Vince looked at the boy strangely. His dreams had been the same scenario every night. A jungle with an ape dressed in a tuxedo telling Vince that Queen Elizabeth II would make a fine dollar bill portrait, Vince had no idea what it meant, but he knew that this boy was something new an important
"Tell me Vince will you take on this mission it's about finding someone getting a gift and giving it to someone important. Technically several someone's but we can get to that later." The boy held out his hand as a sign of them making a deal.

"Uhh who says I would do that? You know you seem to have some truly devious ideas of me maybe that's what you really want from me?" He raised an eyebrow and leaned forward touching her hand.

“To what are you referring?” She asked a bit nervously

"Tell me Vince will you take on this mission it's about finding someone getting a gift and giving it to someone important. Technically several someone's but we can get to that later." The boy held out his hand as a sign of them making a deal.
Vince shook the boy's hand, still confused as to what exactly was happening.

“Well too bad, you are part of this family now and you will deal with it, period” James stated “besides I don’t think Marina has any issues with it, are you saying you won’t do something that Marina can?” He chuckled
"You're not the boss of me James." Sera stated. Livia rolled her eyes. "She just needs to cool down."

“To what are you referring?” She asked a bit nervously
"Some light enslaving, maybe even a bit of restraint." Haka raised an eyebrow and smirked at her before continuing "like I said making a card soldier at level 10 isn't enslavement."

Vince shook the boy's hand, still confused as to what exactly was happening.
"With this we've made a deal and I've hired you, your payment and details will be arriving shortly after you wake up." The boy would then smile and fade from the dream.

"With this we've made a deal and I've hired you, your payment and details will be arriving shortly after you wake up." The boy would then smile and fade from the dream.
Vince would wake up, rubbing his eyes. "Huh, that was something new." He stared at the ceiling, awaiting new orders.

Vince would wake up, rubbing his eyes. "Huh, that was something new." He stared at the ceiling, awaiting new orders.
A portal would open to drop a box with a note on it. The note told him to first find a woman named Allyson who lived in a small city in America and gave directions to find her and how to identify her. Inside the box was jewels gems gold and all manner of other precious stones and metal as a down payment with 5 necklaces each had a symbol and was made out of sandstone that seemed to have pulsing gold veins in it.

A portal would open to drop a box with a note on it. The note told him to first find a woman named Allyson who lived in a small city in America and gave directions to find her and how to identify her. Inside the box was jewels gems gold and all manner of other precious stones and metal as a down payment with 5 necklaces each had a symbol and was made out of sandstone that seemed to have pulsing gold veins in it.
"What in the...am I still asleep?" Vince grabbed the box and read the note. He then shook the box and opened it too find the treasures inside. "What kinda wizard shi* is this?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back