• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

(Nah its alright. We've basicslly seen this conversation through to the end)
//yeah I know I was raised a member of the latter-day saints so I've been through the state a few times and I am from Texas so I've seen a few homeless shelters in the bigger cities and homeless in most cities

//yeah I know I was raised a member of the latter-day saints so I've been through the state a few times and I am from Texas so I've seen a few homeless shelters in the bigger cities and homeless in most cities
(I am still a member but I prefer not to talk religion online)

The pale van rolled through the slum at a steady pace the sound of rocks being tossed up by the tires and the occasional bump as they hit one of the many sections of the road that had been depressed by years of disrepair mixed with the steady rumble of the large white panel utility vehicle. The two figures that drove made quiet conversation with one another casually occasionally passing a nervous glance over the road, they weren't unused to being in rough areas but having something to steal on them was something abnormal. One, an older man by the name of Stephon whose white shadow of a beard no amount of shaving could fully erase his eyes slightly sunken from a hard-living looked back on the figure in the back, his form obscured by the shadows his feet up on a pair of matching containers, brown in color they sloshed with each bump but the weight of his legs kept them stable enough not to turn over. "you sure about this boss? it ain't a safe place to be, even when you're in good company." he said worriedly. "I can deal with a bit of unpleasantness Stephon if you remember we met on similar ground. This is just the beginning, and we can't hesitate at the first step." his voice was steady and unphased by the danger of the place ahead, a place where hope had largely died out but like a burning candle in the night, it collected those hopeless and brought them together offering only a brief reprisal from the dangers and pain of outside living.

The van rolled to a stop outside of a simple converted corner building, it was hard to say just how the building had come to its current state much like the rest of the neighborhood it had fallen on hard times and never found a good occupant eventually being bought by a charity for a low price. Its failing insulation barely kept the cold outside at bay but it largely stopped the wind. The homeless wound out of the door and around the corner many glancing at the simple van with a silent question, maybe they sought to steal it, a good haul for them if they could get away with it. A quality car with no markings could get them far away from here, but most had abandoned that much hope long ago and as the two men got out, their sleeves rolled up to display muscle and tattoos a few scars on each of them the largely hungry and deteriorating bums looked away sadly at their lost prise some looked on to see the rear doors open. Two heavy sloshing drink carriers pushed out onto the floor gently lowered to the ground by a pair of light brown gloved hands, the slight sight of a blond head peeking around the door as he leaned forwards. Those who could read the stylized lettering saw the containers said "Mr. Brew's coffee. Warmth in cold times." The titular Mr. Brew stepping out into the street and straining to haul the two drink carriers up, their heavy insulated sides and few gallons of hot coffee a heavyweight for the lean young man attempting to hoist them, looked less like a Mister and more like a kid. He was just past the cusp of manhood and still had a boyish charm and petite body making him a more open target but two of the charity workers coming in and helping him out said enough for him to give him a pass in most peoples books, he carried in two things, a large plastic bag full of styrofoam cups and a thick bundle of pamphlets.

"Mr. Brew's second chance program," stamped across the top was intriguing and as he entered the semi insulated building he quickly began his pitch to any of the homeless who wandered in with a bowl of warm soup in their tattered gloves and gave them a read, his eyes always eager and kind, a deep brown like coffee beans. The pitch was simple "I want to help you, my business is offering live-in employment and help with finance management. A portion of your wage will go to the apartment above my shop which will house you until you can afford to move out, of course, the job remains. it's not holiday work it's full-time employment. It's a two-day interview you have to sign up for after the third interview you'll have the job so long as you follow a simple set of rules. One you have to drink a cup of coffee when I offer it to you, it's important to know the product you are making and selling, two you have to keep yourself out of trouble during the interview process, and three you have to obey Mr. brew, that's me, at work. only as much as reasonable of course. beyond that the rest will be covered in the briefing when you have the job!" many who were mentally ill or simply without the will barely consider him, they had been thrown out largely by society and expected nothing of this false profit but the warm taste of his fresh coffee going across their tongues awakened warm fuzzy feelings in them. A sense of hope, not strong enough in some to make them follow through but for others, his words seem to have more promise in them, they would take his offer. After all, what did they have to lose?
(Man that is long. I will try to come up with something)

Kaleb walked home from classes in school stopping by a store and buying some hot choco since it was so cold outside. As he walked he yawned. "I'm sor bored." Rcticwolf Rcticwolf AquaMarie AquaMarie
7c2a025748f5a6522342535e1949c413.jpg
"Que frío..." Eliana whispered to herself as she shivered as she walked down the street. Classes were done for the day and she had to find something to do. She figured she could get something to eat "or maybe hot chocolate.." she softly said to herself seeing a boy walking ahead of her with a white disposable cup.

"Que frío..." Eliana whispered to herself as she shivered as she walked down the street. Classes were done for the day and she had to find something to do. She figured she could get something to eat "or maybe hot chocolate.." she softly said to herself seeing a boy walking ahead of her with a white disposable cup.
He finished his own drink and stuck it in the trash

Eliana walks into the cafe and orders a large hot chocolate. Siting outside she drank her hot drink as she watched the people walk by.
(What are her powers) A couple of guys from her school were there looking at her up and down. (Obvious trope is obvious)

(What are her powers) A couple of guys from her school were there looking at her up and down. (Obvious trope is obvious)
( a compine thing of telekinesis with shabonikinesis)
Eliana did not noticed them as she was busy scrolling through her phone. Getting up she walked away from the shop finishing her hot chocolate.

After following the birds they saw Maddy with Sam as sam was holding Peter/oct still with his powers. Allyson smiled. "Hey Doc, guess you didnt think we would see you so soon."
"You idiots! Do you know how much crime has dropped since I took over!"

They followed her. (What is the second one?)
(Bubble manipulation hehe : P, I posted her character sheets along with my other characters)
Eliana did not notice she was being followed at first, later noticing a group of boys from her school behind her. They might be going the same way as her, she thought at first as she picked up the pace. They were clearly following her as she round the corner she stopped to confront them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back