• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

Pilot Adam Johnson and YU-3501

"Everyone that way is out! Go go go!" The pilot rushed down the smoke-filled hall. People rushed past him as a nearby wall bursted into a bright blaze, Temporarily disorienting the pilot.
He backed into a charred and already burning wall, and fell through landing on the floor. "Shit..." He groans as he hops back to his feet. "Everybody go!" He said as he pulled a man out by the back of his shirt. He walked out of the room as the flames got hotter and hotter, Then his helmet picked up a sound. The sound of a crying child or baby.
Sera was watching from outside. She didn't seem to care about the chaos . Her eyes change to blue as her voice changed. "Sera, you're going to hurt someone. Stop." She shook her head her eyes changing back to red. "Shut it Marina, you're not telling me what to do." Sera was about to toss another fire ball when the police arrive. They yelled at her to surrender. She laughed tossing the fire ball.

Rushing down the hall he searched and searched, Looking for the child. Then a voice came into his head, "Pilot, I am here and so rescue forces." The Pilot ran down the hall and heard the child through a non-burning door. The pilot fired a round into the door-knob with his Carbine, and kicked it open. Grey smoked rushed out of the room as the pilot rushed towards the child, Who was clutching a brown teddy-bear. "Jesus Christ! You okay kid?" The Pilot asked as he scanned the kid for serious wounds. A Second-degree burn was on his foot, so he picked the child up and ran out the room.
The Titan splashed water onto the building and through the broken windows, But it seemed to do very little. The fire was beginning to get out of hand, and in minutes the building would be ashes.

Rushing down the hall he searched and searched, Looking for the child. Then a voice came into his head, "Pilot, I am here and so rescue forces." The Pilot ran down the hall and heard the child through a non-burning door. The pilot fired a round into the door-knob with his Carbine, and kicked it open. Grey smoked rushed out of the room as the pilot rushed towards the child, Who was clutching a brown teddy-bear. "Jesus Christ! You okay kid?" The Pilot asked as he scanned the kid for serious wounds. A Second-degree burn was on his foot, so he picked the child up and ran out the room.
The Titan splashed water onto the building and through the broken windows, But it seemed to do very little. The fire was beginning to get out of hand, and in minutes the building would be ashes.
there was a loud roll of thunder and rain started heavily pouring on the building, only on the building and whatever else was on fire. Running over to the building was a girl with what looked like a spell book. "Looks like it's time for a change in weather." She glanced over seeing Sera fight against the police.

there was a loud roll of thunder and rain started heavily pouring on the building, only on the building and whatever else was on fire. Running over to the building was a girl with what looked like a spellbook. "Looks like it's time for a change in weather." She glanced over, seeing Sera fighting against the police.

The Titans blue eye moved in the direction of the girl who had created the Rainstorm. "Impressive, But, This is not enough." There was a loud breaking sound from inside the building.
The ceiling had collapsed in front of Adam and he was inches away from him and the boy from being crushed. "Alright, Here. Be a big kid, and put my helmet on." The Pilot said as he took off his helmet, and the boy put it on so he could breathe. "I'm going to boost you up to the next floor, and you run to the nearest window, Okay?" Adam spoke to the Boy at a slow calm pace, Even in this type of situation. The boy nodded and the Pilot picked him up and threw him up onto the next floor. The pilot climbed up as well and grabbed the boy by the waist and ran out the window, Using his free arm to shield himself of glass. Then, Two metal hands caught the Pilot and Boy, And sat them gently onto the ground.
"Im never doing that...again. Unless I have to." The Pilot groaned as he leaned against the Titan's leg. The boy gave the pilot back his helmet and ran to who he assumed to be his parents.
"Great Job, Pilot." The Titan says as his eye moves down towards Adam, who was exhausted.

Last edited:

The Titans blue eye moved in the direction of the girl who had created the Rainstorm. "Impressive, But, This is not enough." There was a loud breaking sound from inside the building.
The ceiling had collapsed in front of Adam and he was inches away from him and the boy from being crushed. "Alright, Here. Be a big kid, and put my helmet on." The Pilot said as he took off his helmet, and the boy put it on so he could breathe. "I'm going to boost you up to the next floor, and you run to the nearest window, Okay?" Adam spoke to the Boy at a slow calm pace, Even in this type of situation. The boy nodded and the Pilot picked him up and threw him up onto the next floor. The pilot climbed up as well and grabbed the boy by the waist and ran out the window, Using his free arm to shield himself of glass. Then, Two metal hands caught the Pilot and Boy, And sat them gently onto the ground.
"Im never doing that...again. Unless I have to." The Pilot groaned as he leaned against the Titan's leg. The boy gave the pilot back his helmet and ran to who he assumed to be his parents.
"Great Job, Pilot." The Titan says as his eye moves down towards Adam, who was exhausted.
"nice job." The girl said, she smoothed out the black flannel shirt she wore. She closed her spell book. The storm clouds continued pouring out rain to help the fire department put out the fire. "Names Misty. Do you know anything about the hot head over there?" She pointed at Sera who was dodging the bullets that were being fired at her by the police. "You can't stop me" sera called out getting ready to set something else on fire.

"nice job." The girl said, she smoothed out the black flannel shirt she wore. She closed her spell book. The storm clouds continued pouring out rain to help the fire department put out the fire. "Names Misty. Do you know anything about the hot head over there?" She pointed at Sera who was dodging the bullets that were being fired at her by the police. "You can't stop me" sera called out getting ready to set something else on fire.

The Titan picked up the water tank and walked over to the girl who was the one who had started the fires. He upturned the water tank over her head and gallons after gallons of water pour onto her. "This is an Attempt at Humor in a serious situation." YU spoke as the Pilot put his helmet back on. His face was covered in small burns and ash stains along with sweat.
"Nice one YU, But she's hotter than Magma. I don't know, Though shes is the one who burned that place down." The Pilot grabs his Carbine and points it at the now-soaked girl as he moves forward slowly. "Don't move, Get down now!" Adam shouted at her.

The Titan picked up the water tank and walked over to the girl who was the one who had started the fires. He upturned the water tank over her head and gallons after gallons of water pour onto her. "This is an Attempt at Humor in a serious situation." YU spoke as the Pilot put his helmet back on. His face was covered in small burns and ash stains along with sweat.
"Nice one YU, But she's hotter than Magma. I don't know, Though shes is the one who burned that place down." The Pilot grabs his Carbine and points it at the now-soaked girl as he moves forward slowly. "Don't move, Get down now!" Adam shouted at her.
Upon getting soaked with water, Sera couldn't create anymore fires and looked really weak. "No..I'm not taking orders..I'm done taking orders! " She picked up the sword she carried on her and pointed it at Adam. Her eyes start changing colors,going from green to blue and back to red. "This is my time to be out and about this is my time to have fun.". One of the police officers spoke up. "Lower the weapon or we will shoot." Sera glared. "Go ahead, I'll just block it"

Upon getting soaked with water, Sera couldn't create anymore fires and looked really weak. "No..I'm not taking orders..I'm done taking orders! " She picked up the sword she carried on her and pointed it at Adam. Her eyes start changing colors,going from green to blue and back to red. "This is my time to be out and about this is my time to have fun.". One of the police officers spoke up. "Lower the weapon or we will shoot." Sera glared. "Go ahead, I'll just block it"

The Pilot looked at his Titan and nodded, Still keeping his carbine aimed at her. "You sure you don't wanna give up? The guns me and my Titan here have are more advanced than the ones the Police have...More dangerous as well." Adam spoke to her in a calm way. YU, The Titan, Grabbed his XO-16 Chaingun and aimed it at the girl firing his Vortex shield on the other free arm.
"Take your chances, If you must. But, That puts you at risk for death, Which I guarantee I can't stop." The Titan spoke.

The Pilot looked at his Titan and nodded, Still keeping his carbine aimed at her. "You sure you don't wanna give up? The guns me and my Titan here have are more advanced than the ones the Police have...More dangerous as well." Adam spoke to her in a calm way. YU, The Titan, Grabbed his XO-16 Chaingun and aimed it at the girl firing his Vortex shield on the other free arm.
"Take your chances, If you must. But, That puts you at risk for death, Which I guarantee I can't stop." The Titan spoke.
" I..don't give up. All I want to do is just have some fun is that bad?" Sera said. Misty was watching. "It is when you burn part of city and risk people's lives." She looked at Adam. "I'm sure you can stop her without killing. There are prisons foe people like her " Sera shrugged. "Its my fun.. I like to fight. "

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back