• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

Sera had long blonde hair with streaks of red and orange, she had on some kind of armor and carried a sword. She also had on a necklace with a diamond shaped pendant. She just smiled as she made the fires continue. She seemed to be enjoying herself as she caused trouble
Pilot Adam Johnson and YU-3501

"Hey! You right there! I know what you're doing!" Adam shouted as his helmet traced people inside the building. "Why are you doing this?" He said as he approached her slowly. "You're going to cause the deaths of innocent lives! You're going to-" One of the windows on the higher floors exploded sending glass on the street. "Shit...Forget her, I have lives to save." The Pilot ran past the charred door and entered the smoke-filled building.
On the other hand, YU-3501 was searching for a source of water, When he had spotted a Large tank. Ripping the tank from the ground, He carried it to a nearby pond where he filled it up, and began his way back to the burning buildings.

"Hey! You right there! I know what you're doing!" Adam shouted as his helmet traced people inside the building. "Why are you doing this?" He said as he approached her slowly. "You're going to cause the deaths of innocent lives! You're going to-" One of the windows on the higher floors exploded sending glass on the street. "Shit...Forget her, I have lives to save." The Pilot ran past the charred door and entered the smoke-filled building.
On the other hand, YU-3501 was searching for a source of water, When he had spotted a Large tank. Ripping the tank from the ground, He carried it to a nearby pond where he filled it up, and began his way back to the burning buildings.
"why am I doing this? cause it's what I want to do. I'm in control. I don't have to listen to marina or livia. I can just cause chaos." Sera smirked. She created another fore ball in her hand and tossed it in the air before catching it.

"But.... Master?" She pleaded
"If you want." He said. "I don't know how much you actually want this or how much is just magic." He said. "You deserve a choice. To stay here or be free." He held her hands in his. "But you can only make that choice for real if you aren't bound to the statue."

"If you want." He said. "I don't know how much you actually want this or how much is just magic." He said. "You deserve a choice. To stay here or be free." He held her hands in his. "But you can only make that choice for real if you aren't bound to the statue."

She just look at him weakly as she tried to smile

"Everyone that way is out! Go go go!" The pilot rushed down the smoke-filled hall. People rushed past him as a nearby wall bursted into a bright blaze, Temporarily disorienting the pilot.
He backed into a charred and already burning wall, and fell through landing on the floor. "Shit..." He groans as he hops back to his feet. "Everybody go!" He said as he pulled a man out by the back of his shirt. He walked out of the room as the flames got hotter and hotter, Then his helmet picked up a sound. The sound of a crying child or baby.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back