• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

(Sorry about that, classes starting and I need to make time for studying.)

The portal led to Makoto's home back in Okinawa "Ivy, I got a relative that can help if you need a lawyer." He took out some paper and wrote a number on it before giving it to Ivy "Call this number and he can help." He then picked up Scout and went through the portal.

(Feel your pain. I'm not in college, but I've been taking some side classes for a few months, and I'm still trying to work on my time management.)

Ivy nodded, watching him go, then looked at the paper. "Maybe I'll finally get some justice for you Lila and Mark... but first, I need a phone." She felt her body ache. It was healed, but still sore. She grimaced, then started walking down towards the nearest cell phone store.

Last edited:
"OK so what's the plan now" Maddy asked
"Simple. We knock sense into Scout to prevent him from doing anything ridiculous." Makoto said as he went inside "Ah... home sweet home." Maddy then noticed in the corner was a small shrine for his parents.
(Feel your pain. I'm not in college, but I'm taking some side classes for a few months, and I'm still trying to work on my time management.)

Ivy nodded, watching him go, then looked at the paper. "Maybe I'll finally get some justice for you Lila and Mark... but first, I need a phone." She felt her body ache. It was healed, but still sore. She grimaced, then started walking down towards the nearest cell phone store.
One phone purchase later, Ivy had a phone to make the call.

"Simple. We knock sense into Scout to prevent him from doing anything ridiculous." Makoto said as he went inside "Ah... home sweet home." Maddy then noticed in the corner was a small shrine for his parents.

She smiled seeing the shrine. "I still wish I could have met them." She followed him inside. "Let's set Scout down."

Ivy called the number, waiting impatiently as she scanned the sky. When the person finally picked up, she said "Hello? I'm looking for someone who knows a mister Makoto."

(Whar did I miss?)
(We threw Scout into the ocean)
Ivy called the number, waiting impatiently as she scanned the sky. When the person finally picked up, she said "Hello? I'm looking for someone who knows a mister Makoto."
"Moshi mooooshi!" An older man who sounded in his 40's with a thick Japanese accent "Yeah? My nephew huh? I'm his uncle Akira. I'm a lawyer who passed the Bar exam in the United States. Need my services?"

(We threw Scout into the ocean)

"Moshi mooooshi!" An older man who sounded in his 40's with a thick Japanese accent "Yeah? My nephew huh? I'm his uncle Akira. I'm a lawyer who passed the Bar exam in the United States. Need my services?"

Ivy's eyes widened at the strange introduction. "Uh... hi Akira. I'm Ivy. I was hoping you could help me with some corruption in the police force... then maybe after that, you could help me track down a specific superhero." She looked at her arm. Maddy had done well, but she knew the bone was still a little cracked judging by how her arm ached and clicked when it was turned or moved. "I have more than enough evidence for you."

He sighed averting his eyes not meeting hers."I don't get it. I killed your aunt. Why are you sticking your neck out for me."
"Yeah my aunt is evil. She's done a lot to me and a lot of people. I would say she deserved it. I'm sticking out my neck cause I care about you " she said

"Yeah my aunt is evil. She's done a lot to me and a lot of people. I would say she deserved it. I'm sticking out my neck cause I care about you " she said
He went silent. What was wrong with him he thought. He knew that he was acting stupid and that his feelings were stupid but he couldn't stop himself from being upset. About everything.

Dana Zane Dana Zane

Eclipse eventually went back home after getting something to eat, all the while explaining to Folter her version of what was right and wrong.

The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth

Danni sighed "this is getting boring, why can't something happen like when you faced off against King Pariah?" She asked Danny

Dana Zane Dana Zane

Eclipse eventually went back home after getting something to eat, all the while explaining to Folter her version of what was right and wrong.

The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth

Danni sighed "this is getting boring, why can't something happen like when you faced off against King Pariah?" She asked Danny
When eclipse got home she notice that Iron maiden had a lot of cracks forming throughout it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back