• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"Well then let's waste no time then, we should go asap" Emily replied
"Seems like a good idea." She said as she made a scroll appear "Good old fashion ninjutsu will get us there."
(Pete is in the TARDIS lab)
Thanos appeared from one of the TARDIS rooms "This place is a maze." He said as he looked around, lost in the TARDIS. "How do I get to the others?"

Back on Earth, Parademons were scouring the remains of cities, tearing everything that remained intact apart. Darksied appeared in New York. "Soon, the Anti-life equation will be mine." he said.

"Seems like a good idea." She said as she made a scroll appear "Good old fashion ninjutsu will get us there."

Thanos appeared from one of the TARDIS rooms "This place is a maze." He said as he looked around, lost in the TARDIS. "How do I get to the others?"

Back on Earth, Parademons were scouring the remains of cities, tearing everything that remained intact apart. Darksied appeared in New York. "Soon, the Anti-life equation will be mine." he said.
"We have problems." The Doctor said.. "Peter! Sam I need you on this now. Thanos... We have to find the remaining stones."

Ben was in the remains of New York and engaged the Parademons

"We have problems." The Doctor said.. "Peter! Sam I need you on this now. Thanos... We have to find the remaining stones."

"Ah there you are Doctor. The remaining stones are..." Thanos gripped the Infinity Gauntlet "They are in New York."

Darksied held the reality and time stones in his hands "Let's see what these stones are capable of." He then gripped them and immediately contorted the streets to imprison Ben into a concrete cage.

"Ah there you are Doctor. The remaining stones are..." Thanos gripped the Infinity Gauntlet "They are in New York."

Darksied held the reality and time stones in his hands "Let's see what these stones are capable of." He then gripped them and immediately contorted the streets to imprison Ben into a concrete cage.
"Then let's go!" "Hold on! We're supposed.to be working with one of the most dangerous people in the Universe?" Fury said. "Oh don't worry so much Fury you work with some of the most notorious criminals in the universe all the time." The Doctor said. "Name one." Fury said. "Uh. Hello. I blew up my own planet." The Doctor said.

A flash of green light with the cage. "Humongosaur!" He punched through the wall and kept fighting. He transformed again "Clockwork!" He yelled in a German accent

"Notorious criminal at your service." Eris says with an added yawn as she rubs her eyes to try and wake up more after having her nap interrupted. "And why are we yelling again? We found the rocks?"

"Then let's go!" "Hold on! We're supposed.to be working with one of the most dangerous people in the Universe?" Fury said. "Oh don't worry so much Fury you work with some of the most notorious criminals in the universe all the time." The Doctor said. "Name one." Fury said. "Uh. Hello. I blew up my own planet." The Doctor said.

A flash of green light with the cage. "Humongosaur!" He punched through the wall and kept fighting. He transformed again "Clockwork!" He yelled in a German accent
Thanos clenched his fist with the gauntlet again. "He's right you know... wait... that's your name Doctor?" Thanos then looked at Fury "However our time is limited. The one you call Joey spared me back when we fought. He told me that he saw the events of what would occur with the gauntlet. The fusion, the death of Dreema, the attack of Darksied... the stones nearly killed him last time and so he gave me the locations of the stones after sending me to a remote planet. That way, if I was needed, he would call for my help. I know what you're thinking... why would I help you?" Thanos stood up straight "I merely wanted to please Lady Death, I was driven by love... but now we face an enemy who knows nothing of love, mercy or joy. He is nothing but the physical manifestation of pure evil."

"Hmmm..." Darksied clenched the time stone and reversed Ben's transformation back into Humongosaur.

Thanos clenched his fist with the gauntlet again. "He's right you know... wait... that's your name Doctor?" Thanos then looked at Fury "However our time is limited. The one you call Joey spared me back when we fought. He told me that he saw the events of what would occur with the gauntlet. The fusion, the death of Dreema, the attack of Darksied... the stones nearly killed him last time and so he gave me the locations of the stones after sending me to a remote planet. That way, if I was needed, he would call for my help. I know what you're thinking... why would I help you?" Thanos stood up straight "I merely wanted to please Lady Death, I was driven by love... but now we face an enemy who knows nothing of love, mercy or joy. He is nothing but the physical manifestation of pure evil."

"Hmmm..." Darksied clenched the time stone and reversed Ben's transformation back into Humongosaur.
"I still don't like it." Fury said. "Deal with it. Darksied has two of stones and both of them are far stronger than most of us can handle." The Doctor said setting a course for New York.

Clockwork responded by correcting time before the affect could happen. "It seems we've reached something of a stalemate. Anything that fancy shmancy time stone of yours can do I can also do." He said.

Emily grabs her bag. "Ready when you are, let's go" Emily replied

@Ach
She revieved the call to attack. Barely.
(imma assume that says recieved)

Ariel gets off her cloud and goes back to being visible, she throws playing cards at of the guards insight and one at Leo's chains/cuffs (if there is any) "Finally that feels so much better, being invisible is exhausting." she conjured a new lollipop and places it in her mouth

(imma assume that says recieved)

Ariel gets off her cloud and goes back to being visible, she throws playing cards at of the guards insight and one at Leo's chains/cuffs (if there is any) "Finally that feels so much better, being invisible is exhausting." she conjured a new lollipop and places it in her mouth
She found Leon. But in any condition she would have liked. "You have me let the girl go!" Leon said. "You think so want you boy? She's far more powerful that you. You're just one more loose end." A man in a military outfit thrust his sword into Leon's chest.

"Brainstorm has that covered." Ben said.

Jackson awoke. He stood up and looked around rubbing his head. (He had been dead so it's up to you if Issane is still there)
"Ok." Hunter shrugged.

Isanne was gone but Jackson saw there was ice flowers near him, they were melting.

"Brainstorm has that covered." Ben said.

Jackson awoke. He stood up and looked around rubbing his head. (He had been dead so it's up to you if Issane is still there)
"Ok." Hunter shrugged.

Isanne was gone but Jackson saw there was ice flowers near him, they were melting.
"Excellent." Tyson said. "The cybernetic dude said something about the environment being dangerous to carbon-based life forms. I might have to rely on my arrows and strategy and less on my literal fire power."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back