• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"No no..." She held back a yell when she grabbed his hand. "Jackson..." (Ok)
He stopped breathing. No pulse. No response. He had staved off a beam and saved hundreds of people in the carrier. But he made the greatest sacrifice to do so.

Jackson's spirit awoke in pitch blackness. "What's... Going on?" He looked around. "I'm... Dead?" He asked. "Yes." A voice said. "But not for long. Hours at most. It's not your time to die."

He stopped breathing. No pulse. No response. He had staved off a beam and saved hundreds of people in the carrier. But he made the greatest sacrifice to do so.

Jackson's spirit awoke in pitch blackness. "What's... Going on?" He looked around. "I'm... Dead?" He asked. "Yes." A voice said. "But not for long. Hours at most. It's not your time to die."
Isanne frowned and let go of his hand. Her hand was burned now. "I'm glad I got banished to earth..I got to meet you"

(Speaking of death and time passage)
Ten hours after killing himself and his body turned to ashes in his lava pool, Tyson's Phoenix Soul revives him. His body glows for a couple of minutes as he flies back to the hero house.

(Speaking of death and time passage)
Ten hours after killing himself and his body turned to ashes in his lava pool, Tyson's Phoenix Soul revives him. His body glows for a couple of minutes as he flies back to the hero house.
Hunter was at the hero house. ( In all honesty I barely know where my peeps are)

Hunter was at the hero house. ( In all honesty I barely know where my peeps are)
(Same, and I only have three lmao half the time I don't know what's happening. I'm just like 'uhhhh okay I can do something here....ima do something.')
Tyson sees Hunter and looks at her.
"Alright, good news and bad news. Good news is that we killed one of those big creatures AND destroyed an incoming meteorite. Bad news is that we're still up to our necks in problems."

(Same, and I only have three lmao half the time I don't know what's happening. I'm just like 'uhhhh okay I can do something here....ima do something.')
"Alright, good news and bad news. Good news is that we killed one of those big creatures AND destroyed an incoming meteorite. Bad news is that we're still up to our necks in problems."
Ben walked in. "Your telling me."

"Sounds like it." She nods "at least some problems got solved"

Hunter started thinking.
Tyson folds his arms.
"From what I've noticed, they stick to what they touch and spread rapidly. I'm not sure how they affect one's body if they take over completely. The fact that I was even affected by a piece of that meteorite means it's not a curse, or the Tome of Hope would've protected me from it. While dying and rebirth is a full cleanse for me, I'd rather not have to keep doing it every time I go outside and fight those creatures. It would be a painful waste of time. Aside from that, even getting a sample would be dangerous because we'd need a way to safely transport it to where we can get a better look at it."

Tyson folds his arms.
"From what I've noticed, they stick to what they touch and spread rapidly. I'm not sure how they affect one's body if they take over completely. The fact that I was even affected by a piece of that meteorite means it's not a curse, or the Tome of Hope would've protected me from it. While dying and rebirth is a full cleanse for me, I'd rather not have to keep doing it every time I go outside and fight those creatures. It would be a painful waste of time. Aside from that, even getting a sample would be dangerous because we'd need a way to safely transport it to where we can get a better look at it."
"Is there anyway we can protect our selves from it?" She asked

Users who are viewing this thread

Back