• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

Eris uses most of the rest of her energy to invigorate Lazarus, causing him to triple in size while her snow giant form dissipates. She offers to help Allyson hop onto Lazarus prior to him descending from the building. Eris then makes a snow ramp to make said descent graceful. Two of her clones grab Peter and help him get on the scorpion. The rest of her clones offered to assist anyone that's had trouble moving on their own while Lazarus laid on the ground so that anyone that wanted/needed a ride back to the hero house could get on his back and not have to burn any more of their energy. She is extremely exhausted, but she tries her best to hide it as she is more focused on getting everyone else back safely.

Drumonkey Drumonkey Musicnotes Musicnotes

Eris sees Peter's condition and looks concerned. "You need to rest so that your body can recuperate." She said.

Legion growled before fleeing the park as his horde of creatures were getting slaughtered, but he would be back, he had a few that they wouldnt be able to harm, unless they could become ghosts

Wisp finally relaxed after the house purified her, but the amount of pain, even though Samuel took the brunt of it, Wisp slipped into a coma, however Roxie could tell it wasn't an ordinary coma, in fact it was Wisp's instincts trying to get out

The park remained in its barren landscape after legion left, but the pools of goo didn't generate more Grimm

Not long after Leonidas was sent flying then catering into the park by Jenny who looked at the heroes from the top of a small building, before jumping to the ground and just walking away

Anna remained on the ground just letting her burns slowly heal up by Maddy, looking over everyone who was present

"Well, that confirms there is still someone who is corrupted, but how are we going to hold her long enough?" Anna thought out loud, but was clearly looking for suggestions

Drumonkey Drumonkey LumaThePhoenix LumaThePhoenix The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth Musicnotes Musicnotes
Roxie sighed and looked over at Samuel. "Thank you for letting me inside...at least Wisp isn't corrupted." Fate just leaned against a wall observing. The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth

Allyson saw Diana and jumped off Lazarus. She ran over and hugged her. "You're back!!!" Diana hugged her back. "I'm sorry.." LumaThePhoenix LumaThePhoenix

Maddy healed her. "No idea...but right now most of us are exhausted" Rcticwolf Rcticwolf

Kala looked at Zadock. "We should go." Drumonkey Drumonkey

Roxie sighed and looked over at Samuel. "Thank you for letting me inside...at least Wisp isn't corrupted." Fate just leaned against a wall observing. The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth

Allyson saw Diana and jumped off Lazarus. She ran over and hugged her. "You're back!!!" Diana hugged her back. "I'm sorry.." LumaThePhoenix LumaThePhoenix

Maddy healed her. "No idea...but right now most of us are exhausted" Rcticwolf Rcticwolf

"Yeah, but at least we are alive and uncorrupted" Anna replied

(In case my internet goes out and I'm not able to respond for a few days)

Eris looks around at her comrades while still holding and comforting Peter. Suddenly, her fatigue catches up to her and she collapses, losing consciousness and causing the dome to vanish. Fortunately, since Lazarus was summoned prior to this, he is unaffected and still able to provide transport whenever everyone is ready.

"Sometimes, but not in this case. You're facing your inner demons and conquering them. I'm proud of you, web brain." She says softly with a smile.
He smiled. "You know your one hell of a thief." He said with a sly smile. "For stealing my heart."

Ben woke up. He slowly got up nursing a headache. Samuel looked at her. "Hey don't worry. Though when the others get here I'll doubt they'll be happy with my Desicion." He laughed lightly at his own joke.

"Hey a little help? Somebody?" Leonidas asked. He was so injured he couldn't even move.

He smiled. "You know your one hell of a thief." He said with a sly smile. "For stealing my heart."

Ben woke up. He slowly got up nursing a headache. Samuel looked at her. "Hey don't worry. Though when the others get here I'll doubt they'll be happy with my Desicion." He laughed lightly at his own joke.

"Hey a little help? Somebody?" Leonidas asked. He was so injured he couldn't even move.
Eris hears this just before collapsing and makes a heart with her hands on the way down.

"Yeah, but at least we are alive and uncorrupted" Anna replied

(In case my internet goes out and I'm not able to respond for a few days)

Eris looks around at her comrades while still holding and comforting Peter. Suddenly, her fatigue catches up to her and she collapses, losing consciousness and causing the dome to vanish. Fortunately, since Lazarus was summoned prior to this, he is unaffected and still able to provide transport whenever everyone is ready.
(Okay.) Maddy looked at Anna and nodded. "True. Wanna catch a ride on Lazarus?"

"If you want proof I won't attack anyone." She starts removing the knives she had in her pockets.

Fate walked over to Leonidas. She silently helps him inside.

"If you want proof I won't attack anyone." She starts removing the knives she had in her pockets.

Fate walked over to Leonidas. She silently helps him inside.
Ben helped Fate. "Hey what's your name?" Ben asked.

Allyson smiled and helped Diana onto Lazarus. "Its good to have you two back."
"Yeah and this time back for realsies." Peter quipped. He walked inside and saw Roxie. "Ya know what. I am literally too tired to question this." He said.

(Okay.) Maddy looked at Anna and nodded. "True. Wanna catch a ride on Lazarus?"

Anna materialized her fairy wings, which were more ornate, with more decorative features "no thanks, my wings were thankfully unharmed" she smiled

(Curtosy of Lily, if you couldnt remember)

Ben helped Fate. "Hey what's your name?" Ben asked.

"Yeah and this time back for realsies." Peter quipped. He walked inside and saw Roxie. "Ya know what. I am literally too tired to question this." He said.
"they just call me Fate." She said

Allyson walked in the house and glared at Roxie. "Give me one reason not to kick you out?" Roxie pointed to Wisp. Alyson sighed and looks at Peter. "Need help bringing Eris inside?"

Anna materialized her fairy wings, which were more ornate, with more decorative features "no thanks, my wings were thankfully unharmed" she smiled

(Curtosy of Lily, if you couldnt remember)
((is Erika still under legion's control while her hope is fighting legion?))

"they just call me Fate." She said

Allyson walked in the house and glared at Roxie. "Give me one reason not to kick you out?" Roxie pointed to Wisp. Alyson sighed and looks at Peter. "Need help bringing Eris inside?"
Peter helped Eris in and fell to the ground again. He got up and He turned to the door. "Where are you going?" Sam asked. "My house is right next door and it's rude to fall asleep uninvited in someone else's home." He limp slowly to the door.

Ben smiled. "I'm Ben. Ben Tennyson." He said. He helped Leo over to Roxie. "Hello again." Leo said. "We were never properly introduced.

Peter helped Eris in and fell to the ground again. He got up and He turned to the door. "Where are you going?" Sam asked. "My house is right next door and it's rude to fall asleep uninvited in someone else's home." He limp slowly to the door.

Ben smiled. "I'm Ben. Ben Tennyson." He said. He helped Leo over to Roxie. "Hello again." Leo said. "We were never properly introduced.
"Peter stay here. You might as well. Im planning on cooking some food if your interested." Allyson looked at Fate. "Been awhile Fate. You know you can lower your hood.". Fate nods. ", I know"

Roxie looked at Leo."Roxie "

Diana walked inside and saw the white cat walking around. She smiled before picking it up. "Kitty!" Fate laughed. Diana turned. "Oh its you! Hi!!!" Fate smiled. "Nice to see you again ."

"Peter stay here. You might as well. Im planning on cooking some food if your interested." Allyson looked at Fate. "Been awhile Fate. You know you can lower your hood.". Fate nods. ", I know"

Roxie looked at Leo."Roxie "

Diana walked inside and saw the white cat walking around. She smiled before picking it up. "Kitty!" Fate laughed. Diana turned. "Oh its you! Hi!!!" Fate smiled. "Nice to see you again ."
Peter looked at her. He fell down again. "Yes this feels like a natural place to sleep." He said.

Ben looked at her. "What's with the hood anyway?" He asked. "Actually you can tell me later. I'm gonna take a shower." He said running upstairs.

"Leonidas." The Pink haired man said. Samuel went to the kitchen. "Allyson. I don't think we need to worry about Roxie anymore. She hasn't done anything note worthy or villainous in forever." He said leaning against the wall.

Peter looked at her. He fell down again. "Yes this feels like a natural place to sleep." He said.

Ben looked at her. "What's with the hood anyway?" He asked. "Actually you can tell me later. I'm gonna take a shower." He said running upstairs.

"Leonidas." The Pink haired man said. Samuel went to the kitchen. "Allyson. I don't think we need to worry about Roxie anymore. She hasn't done anything note worthy or villainous in forever." He said leaning against the wall.
"Do I need to give you a list on everything she has done to me. I don't trust her." Allyson said. Roxie looked at her. "Well you haven't kicked me out yet." She glared. "Its a mess outside and I'm not letting you go out there with Wisp."

Fate laughed. "Its part of my costume for one reason."

"Do I need to give you a list on everything she has done to me. I don't trust her." Allyson said. Roxie looked at her. "Well you haven't kicked me out yet." She glared. "Its a mess outside and I'm not letting you go out there with Wisp."

Fate laughed. "Its part of my costume for one reason."
Leonidas sighed. "You do realize I was a villain to right? I was the insane guy you would fight. The one with black wings. I was just as bad as she was. Worse actually." He said. "I don't like admitting to what I was but I am. If I can change why can't she?" He asked.

After about 10 minutes Ben got out of the shower he walked to his room and was surprised to see that the house already gave it the decorations he would have liked. He checked the closet and went wide eyed. "No way." He pulled out a black shirt, blue jeans, and a green jacket that looked just like the one he used to wear.

Leonidas sighed. "You do realize I was a villain to right? I was the insane guy you would fight. The one with black wings. I was just as bad as she was. Worse actually." He said. "I don't like admitting to what I was but I am. If I can change why can't she?" He asked.

After about 10 minutes Ben got out of the shower he walked to his room and was surprised to see that the house already gave it the decorations he would have liked. He checked the closet and went wide eyed. "No way." He pulled out a black shirt, blue jeans, and a green jacket that looked just like the one he used to wear.
"She just doesn't trust her." Alex said walking in."give her time"

Fate silently listened.

"She just doesn't trust her." Alex said walking in."give her time"

Fate silently listened.
Ben came downstairs wering his old clothes.

latest

Users who are viewing this thread

Back