• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

Anna, fighting through the pain of the radiation burns uses her magic to teleport Ben out of the pack of grimm
Ben landed on his rump. He looked at the Omnitrix. It was beeping red. Constant use in the past couple of hours had worn it out. "Aw man." Ben said. He was out for a few hours. He couldn't transform he was just him.

"What can we do to stop this?" She asked
"There's something I can try." He said. Whatever this idea was it visibly terrified him. "I can take away her pain but in trade I'll have to feel it. And if it's anything like with that Eris girl It'll be the worst pain I've ever felt."

"Nice move ! If you need help Anna go to Maddy she can heal you." Allyson shouted from behind her shield.

"That would be nice" Anna smiled before collapsing from the pain "I could heal myself, but the spell requires 2 hands, and I can barely move my left arm" she added

" give it to me..." Roxie said.
Samuel shook his head. "I can't risk you dying and leaving wisp without a mother." He said. He put his hand on Wisps head and took her pain into himself. It was worse this time. He clenched his teeth, the blood drained from his face, and he closed his eyes tightly. He began to scream and writhe around in pain but he refused to let go of the pain.

(Ok bringing back a few characters.) Fate was lying on the ground bleeding, her white hood covered her face. her white cat limped over and pawed at her. She chuckled. "Didn't think it would end this way..taking a break from looking for Violet and...ending up like this."

Samuel shook his head. "I can't risk you dying and leaving wisp without a mother." He said. He put his hand on Wisps head and took her pain into himself. It was worse this time. He clenched his teeth, the blood drained from his face, and he closed his eyes tightly. He began to scream and writhe around in pain but he refused to let go of the pain.
(I was planning on having the house purify her)

Roxie frowned. "I won't die trust me." She forced Samuel to let go of Wisp.

(Ok bringing back a few characters.) Fate was lying on the ground bleeding, her white hood covered her face. her white cat limped over and pawed at her. She chuckled. "Didn't think it would end this way..taking a break from looking for Violet and...ending up like this."
A boy's face swam into view as he began looking her over. His face was serious and he looked like someone who didn't meet others often.

She said the words as well and hoped the spell would work.

Allyson noticed the light, she looked at Eris. "Looks like our wizards are doing something." @LumaThePhoenix
The light coalesced into the form of a man however he was featureless and impossible to look directly at. The man looked at Zadock and spoke in a language only Zadock understood. Then the man turned and flew at the Grimm tearing through them with sheer force. Rcticwolf Rcticwolf

A boy's face swam into view as he began looking her over. His face was serious and he looked like someone who didn't meet others often.
The white cat hissed protectively. Fate gave a small smile. Her body was covered in scratches and bite marks. "Indigo.." She closed her eyes.

The white cat hissed protectively. Fate gave a small smile. Her body was covered in scratches and bite marks. "Indigo.." She closed her eyes.
Anonymous swiped a hand in front of his face and the cat forgot about him and couldn't see him. Anonymous then did his best to remain quiet so he wouldn't be sensed again by the cat. He reached into his bag and began to pull out bandages and did his best to patch her up.

The light coalesced into the form of a man however he was featureless and impossible to look directly at. The man looked at Zadock and spoke in a language only Zadock understood. Then the man turned and flew at the Grimm tearing through them with sheer force. Rcticwolf Rcticwolf

Most died instantly, but some still had strength to try and strike the man before dying as well

Roxie frowned. "I won't die trust me." She forced Samuel to let go of Wisp.
Samuel began to breath heavily when she forced him to let go. As if he was trying to make up for lost Oxygen
The house then spoke "initiating learning protocol and guest protocol." After a minute the house dinged and said " purging corruption from system." And it began to replicate the spell that Anna had performed earlier. Rcticwolf Rcticwolf

Most died instantly, but some still had strength to try and strike the man before dying as well
The being didn't stop, didn't tire he only grew brighter slowly at first. He then looked around to make sure that all the Grimm were dead.
(Did you see my other post with my other characters?)

Anonymous swiped a hand in front of his face and the cat forgot about him and couldn't see him. Anonymous then did his best to remain quiet so he wouldn't be sensed again by the cat. He reached into his bag and began to pull out bandages and did his best to patch her up.
The cat Indigo forgot about him and slowly paced by its owner protectively. (Kind of want to see what happens in one of The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth 's characters rshows up.)

The house then spoke "initiating learning protocol and guest protocol." After a minute the house dinged and said " purging corruption from system." And it began to replicate the spell that Anna had performed earlier. Rcticwolf Rcticwolf

Wisp screamed in pain, too much for her to bear as the process began, however as she started screaming the sound waves began to tear the place apart

Samuel began to breath heavily when she forced him to let go. As if he was trying to make up for lost Oxygen
"just let me do it" Roxie said before hearing the house speak.

The being didn't stop, didn't tire he only grew brighter slowly at first. He then looked around to make sure that all the Grimm were dead.
(Did you see my other post with my other characters?)

(Sorry, I must've missed them, that tends to happen while I'm at work)

Wisp screamed in pain, too much for her to bear as the process began, however as she started screaming the sound waves began to tear the place apart
"just let me do it" Roxie said before hearing the house speak.
The house spoke "activating local power dampening to prevent structural damage." Immediately they all lost their powers, everyone in the room could feel their powers being suppressed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back