• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

The massive dragon soon fly close as turns back to Asura as she then impact right nearby "Heya...Also has anyone solved this legion guy weakness?" she said.
NRG looked at her. "Pure concentrated light... I think." The alien said in a heavy russion accent

Last edited:
NRG looked at her. "Pure concentrated light... I think." The alien said in a jea y russion accent
Asura smiles as she got a idea "I have a idea but you'll have to protect me, as I'll need to craft light bombs." she said as her armor activates around. She soon began pulling out materials of making bombs and start to working on light bombs at impressive speed.

The Immortal cut the blob apart and Zadock created a portal that ate the blob. Zadock and Dru saw the light being used to hold off the Grimm and smiled as he turned his blade to light and sent several more light blasts at Legion while Zadock surrounded himself by skeletons as he began a summoning ritual.
Kala went over to Zadock. "Need a hand."

"No no no" Roxie said. The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth Rcticwolf Rcticwolf

Diana sat down on the ice looking at where the tendril got her.
Jeremy looked at her. He sped over to her. "Are you okay."
Asura smiles as she got a idea "I have a idea but you'll have to protect me, as I'll need to craft light bombs." she said as her armor activates around. She soon began pulling out materials of making bombs and start to working on light bombs at impressive speed.

How about I just create my own light." He said. He focused and grew brighter. The light radiating feom him became bliding.

Jeremy looked at her. He sped over to her. "No. No
"How about I just create my own light." He said. He focused and grew brighter. The light radiating feom him became bliding.
Asura smiles "Ever heard of a suicide bomber. Well~ I can attach a ton of power light bombs on my armor. Though if someone can launch me. Think of it as Rpg that explodes into light and I won't get hurt due to the armor." she said as she works on the bomb.

"So far yeah, a tendril sliced my leg . " Diana nods. "Kind of hurts."
He looked at the bandages on his hands. They were clean. He only ever wore them to hide his scars. He took them off. Diana could see his hands. They there was not an inch of his hands that didn't look like they hadn't been put through the ringer. Burns, cuts, broken bones, you name it. He put the bandages on her leg.

He looked at the bandages on his hands. They were clean. He only ever wore them to hide his scars. He took them off. Diana could see his hands. They there was not an inch of his hands that didn't look like they hadn't been put through the ringer. Burns, cuts, broken bones, you name it. He put the bandages on her leg.
"Thanks" she said.

Crystax
The "god", having been more than a little bored with this all, decides to just lift a building into the air and throw it into another one just for the sake of entertainment. So what if there were people in them? It was their fault for being in buildings that were remotely close to Crystax.

Crystax
The "god", having been more than a little bored with this all, decides to just lift a building into the air and throw it into another one just for the sake of entertainment. So what if there were people in them? It was their fault for being in buildings that were remotely close to Crystax.
(Everyone in that building who was in that building were loooooong dead before he got here)

Crystax
Crystax could sense his boss not far from him in an area with other beings. As such Crystax could feel himself being at his strongest just from being close to The Immortal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back