• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

(I know, but just like the rest of the Grimm, the dragon has a set durability limit)
"No. In all the fairy tails I know I'm pretty sure the knight used a sword not a shield." Allyson said glancing up at the dragon.
"I'm gonna try something." Nanomech said. He flew over the dragons back. He tapped the Omnitrix dial and transformed.

latest

"FOURARMS!" The alien landed on that fayons back and balled both sets of arms and swung down on the same spot on it's back.

"I'm gonna try something." Nanomech said. He flew over the dragons back. He tapped the Omnitrix dial and transformed.

latest

"FOURARMS!" The alien landed on that fayons back and balled both sets of arms and swung down on the same spot on it's back.

The dragon roared before doing a barrel roll, causing Ben to crash into the street

Legion dodged everything, he took out the mages, then power through Zadocks Aura, avoiding the reaper, and clamped his hand on his throat

"You beginning to piss me off" he stated before throwing him at gru
Zadock didn't make it far because one of his ragmen came free and caught him flying in the air however he smiled as legions hand would burn the essence of legion burning slowly. Dru then shot several burst of energy at Legion laughing "you're getting close."

"Thats a good idea. If he gets the dragon to the ground we will at least get a better chance at hitting it." Allyson said
"Right! Ground and pound!" Said one of the clones before charging towards the dragon. Four of the five remaining clones followed while the fifth stayed behind just in case.

Legion dodged everything, he took out the mages, then power through Zadocks Aura, avoiding the reaper, and clamped his hand on his throat

"You beginning to piss me off" he stated before throwing him at gru
A snow clone pops up in Legion's face, attempting to distract and further frustrate him. "Boo!"

"Okay I'll provide you cover then." She said as more grim entered their area.
Butch nodded. “Thank for the thought” ducking. The Plated Pyro was getting close. Maybe he should’ve put more umpf into it then it’d probably have already arrived

The Eris clones watched closely, ready to provide back-up.
"Right! Ground and pound!" Said one of the clones before charging towards the dragon. Four of the five remaining clones followed while the fifth stayed behind just in case.

A snow clone pops up in Legion's face, attempting to distract and further frustrate him. "Boo!"
Swampfire tapped the Omnitrix dial once more.

latest

"Echo Echo." He multiplied into 10 others. Eqch clone went at the dragon. Rcticwolf Rcticwolf

Last edited:
Anonymous stood at the edge of the park slowly creeping into the park he could see the lines of attention and knew that no one was paying attention to him but he still didn't want to draw any unnecessary attention to himself and he knew that even with the gun he had stolen he couldn't gurantee that he would be safe or even remain invisible.

Allyson smiled and ran toward the dragon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back