• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

Hunter kept shooting the grim
A loud revving could be heard down the street as the new mech arrived. Butch hopped into it and it clicked its arms. Throwing a pair of flaming balls of oil. "Fuego Bitches" said Butch. As the oil hit the nearest grims.

((Well I have no idea what happened because I didn't get alerts for a while and am too lazy to read up on that.))

After legion got hit the first time, he moved Zadock around to act as a shield, even though physical contact was burning his essence while he sent tendrils at Diana
(You said you threw Zadock and the spirit fire is burning whatever passes as a soul for Legion)

"Not again.." She said using her nanites to make a shield. "I'm not rejoining you Legion."
(You said you threw Zadock and the spirit fire is burning whatever passes as a soul for Legion)
Peter jumped over her heading for a car. He picked it up and threw it at Legion.

(Sorry Dru)

After Legion got hit with the car he became furious and tossed the car aside "I HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF THIS!!" he shouted as new Grimm emerged from the pools around the park, dozens of King Taijitu and Nuckelavee emerged and went straight for the heroes

(Sorry Dru)

After Legion got hit with the car he became furious and tossed the car aside "I HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF THIS!!" he shouted as new Grimm emerged from the pools around the park, dozens of King Taijitu and Nuckelavee emerged and went straight for the heroes
Echo Echo multiplied. There t least 50 of him now. Each of the got into a line facing the monsters. "WALL. OF. SOUND." They all said together before releasing a huge ear-splitting shriek. It was lounder than anything most of them had ever heard. It sent was es of sound crashing against the monsters. Rcticwolf Rcticwolf Musicnotes Musicnotes LumaThePhoenix LumaThePhoenix Dragunov Dragunov

Last edited:
(Sorry Dru)

Echo Echo multiplied. There t least 50 of him now. Each of the got into a line facing the monsters. "WALL. OF. SOUND." They all said together before releasing a huge ear-splitting shriek. It was lounder than anything most of them had ever heard. It sent was es of sound crashing against the monsters. Rcticwolf Rcticwolf Musicnotes Musicnotes LumaThePhoenix LumaThePhoenix Dragunov Dragunov
"That's loud. " Diana said. She turned toward Legion. ",well we had enough of you. " She looked over at the new Grimm. She gripped her gun before firing at them.

"That's loud. " Diana said. She turned toward Legion. ",well we had enough of you. " She looked over at the new Grimm. She gripped her gun before firing at them.

Diana's bullets weren't even phasing the Grimm, as the tendrils continued to drill into her shield.

As soon as Ben attacked with his wall of sound the King Taijitu's burrowed and flanked him and his clones from behind, literally squeezing the life out of most and swallowing the others whole

Diana's bullets weren't even phasing the Grimm, as the tendrils continued to drill into her shield.

As soon as Ben attacked with his wall of sound the King Taijitu's burrowed and flanked him and his clones from behind, literally squeezing the life out of most and swallowing the others whole
"Need a plan b." She held the shield steady but it wasn't going to last long.

(Sorry Dru)

Dru ran at the monsters and dodged between them running at Legion going for a flurry of strikes.

Zadock observed the scene from above and snapped causing arms to rise out of the ground and grab at the enemies holding them and scratching them. He then fired several huge fireballs at Legion all of them meant to burn Legions soul. Meanwhile legion was beginning to lose control of the hand that had grabbed Zadock.

Echo Echo prime transformed when one of the swallowed him.

latest

The monster was torn apart from the inside out.

The shield she made broke. "Darn." She teleported a few feet away when the other tendrils came at her.
The immortal appeared next to her "Hello little one it's good to see you, I don't know if you've heard but your Dru has is rights as a Dru reinstated however he doesn't have full access to the powers he once had."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back