• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"Sorry but I was on my way to pick up some ice cream for my daughter." She said and turned to Karma. "My name is Roxie and I don't believe that concerns you."
" Please just tell me Roxie, Have you taken the life of someone else." Karma shows perhaps the first signs of emotion since this conversation started. In fact he has almost forgotten what he asked bee-man.

"Ooohooo trust me. She's a bad one." Nano said.
" Please just tell me Roxie, Have you taken the life of someone else." Karma shows perhaps the first signs of emotion since this conversation started. In fact he has almost forgotten what he asked bee-man.
Bee-man glanced between them. "So, she's a bad guy?" he clarified with Nano
"Again what I done is none of your concern and for the record. I havent done anything bad as of late you know. Maybe you should be focusing on the other bad guys in this city. You know like the Doctor Wolf making his super human clones or how about some of those ninja guys from the gods assassins." Roxie said as she started to walk away. As she walked away she was using her telepath abilities to look into thier minds. She was being honest as of late she wasnt doing much crime. Maybe having a daughter now changed her.

"Again what I done is none of your concern and for the record. I havent done anything bad as of late you know. Maybe you should be focusing on the other bag guys in this city. You know like the Doctor Wolf making his super human clones or how about some of those ninja guys from the gods assassins." Roxie said as she started to walk away. As she walked away she was using her telepath abilities to look into thier minds. She was being honest as of late she wasnt doing much crime. Maybe having a daughter now changed her.
"Eh... She's not worth it." Nano said. As she walked a man bumped into her. "Oh shit. Sorry." The man had hot pink spikey hair and rectangular glasses. His eyes were teal and he was a good deal taller than her.

"Again what I done is none of your concern and for the record. I havent done anything bad as of late you know. Maybe you should be focusing on the other bag guys in this city. You know like the Doctor Wolf making his super human clones or how about some of those ninja guys from the gods assassins." Roxie said as she started to walk away. As she walked away she was using her telepath abilities to look into thier minds. She was being honest as of late she wasnt doing much crime. Maybe having a daughter now changed her.
It is true that Karma felt no current evil intentions coming from her, however her choosing not to answer his question didn't help to ease his mind. Of course if someone asked him the same question, he would'nt answer either so he couldn't blame her. Still even with her walking away and making the air less heavy for him, he still felt sick to his stomach as memories sparked of a rainy night two years ago.

"Eh... She's not worth it." Nano said. As she walked a man bumped into her. "Oh shit. Sorry." The man had hot pink spikey hair and rectangular glasses. His eyes were teal and he was a good deal taller than her.
It is true that Karma felt no current evil intentions coming from her, however her choosing not to answer his question didn't help to ease his mind. Of course if someone asked him the same question, he would'nt answer either so he couldn't blame her. Still even with her walking away and making the air less heavy for him, he still felt sick to his stomach as memories sparked of a rainy night two years ago.
"Watch where your going" Roxie said walking away, she had a smirk on her face once she was out of sight of the heroes

(So which of your characters are still living at the house?) The sandman turned his head slightly and Allyson could tell her was looking at the man who stood over him before quietly saying "I might've."
(Sans, Papyrus, Jackson, Sam, and Jeremy. Link Johnathon and Gaster have yet to be intorduced)

"Watch where your going" Roxie said walking away, she had a smirk on her face once she was out of sight of the heroes
"Hey I said sorry." The man said.

Now that all the attention was away from him again Karma could resume his previous task. reaching doewn for the cloth on the ground, he picked it up and rapped it around the wound on his leg. Luckily he wasn't bleeding anymore, but damn getting shot somehow hurt more than he'd thought.

Bee-man gave a sigh of disappointment "And here I thought this was going to be my first bad guy bust" He drooped his shoulders, then glanced at Karma "So, with all these questions, you contemplating becoming a superhero?"

"I said im sorry, I have alot of stuff going on. " Allyson said. "And the latest thing is Dru going to court."

The communicator a ctivated a hologram showing Thor laughing "the lord of dreams going to court, now thats funny" he replied and continued laughing

Bee-man gave a sigh of disappointment "And here I thought this was going to be my first bad guy bust" He drooped his shoulders, then glanced at Karma "So, with all these questions, you contemplating becoming a superhero?"
Karma looked up with genuine surprise. " Oh I'm sorry I actually didn't notice you there. Well I.. It's complicated. I think I've done something that can't be rectified by a few good deeds. Besides, what makes you think i'm so special?"

The communicator a ctivated a hologram showing Thor laughing "the lord of dreams going to court, now thats funny" he replied and continued laughing
Peter held back a laugh. Not because he thought this was funny but simply because laughter is contagious. He focused on the sketch Allyson drew impeoving certain parts of it. Biology didn't seem to be her forte.

Roxie went to the icecream shop, buying some icecream before heading home.

"No idea." Maya said. Snow looked around. "You could go out on patrol if you want to look for criminals."

Wisp was taking a nap waiting for Roxie to return

"And what are you going to do Snow?" He asked curiously

Users who are viewing this thread

Back