• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

(Yeah, me too actually)
.Bee-man paused, then picked up the booklet as he held Karmas arm over his shoulder. "You're gonna Die out here otherwise. I can't allow that, of course" he glanced through the pages "How 'bout you tell me what's been bugging your conscience so bad?"
"Well that would be a book full of drug dealer names." Karma paused, Mulling over whether or not to share more information. "I suppose it doesn't reveal too much to say that I'm trying to make up for things in my past, and that can be pretty distracting, although right now I'm going 50/50 on whether emotional pain hurts worse than getting shot in the goddamn leg."

"I didn't fight them. I was lucky and talked my way out of it. Helps that I haven't done any crimes in public." She set the container of icecream on the counter.

"True" she said.

Wisp grabbed 2 spoons from the drawer and handed one to Roxie

Takeshi chuckled "everything will be alright"

Allyson ignored him and went to check on what Peter was doing.
Peter had already wrote down various calculations and equasions, DNA sequences and genetic notes. Specifically how the DNA strands will work with the void goo, as well as how to make the body work.

Peter had already wrote down various calculations and equasions, DNA sequences and genetic notes. Specifically how the DNA strands will work with the void goo, as well as how to make the body work.
The Dragoness soon turns to Peter "Two more things about Void goo. The void goo also devours anything that's not part of the void or living beings to make more void goo(sorry if you are confuse, The void goo won't eat living breathing people). And Void goo is like the lesser version of dark energy which what Erika used in the past, the difference between the two are Void goo can't get destroyed while dark energy is destroyable and Void goo can expire when the void goo is maid into a item like a gun. When the gun run out of ammo the gun will be destroyed with the void goo." she said.

The Dragoness soon turns to Peter "Two more things about Void goo. The void goo also devours anything that's not part of the void or living beings to make more void goo(sorry if you are confuse, The void goo won't eat living breathing people). And Void goo is like the lesser version of dark energy which what Erika used in the past, the difference between the two are Void goo can't get destroyed while dark energy is destroyable and Void goo can expire when the void goo is maid into a item like a gun. When the gun run out of ammo the gun will be destroyed with the void goo." she said.
"I already figured that out." Peter said.

Logan was upstate looking for Deadpool. He saw the crowd. "What has the masses riled up?" He asked himself walking over a cigar on his mouth.
"Let me assure you, I am not here to be your dictator. I am here to lead you to greatness. Now go about your business as if nothing has changed. Keep a close eye on children, and pets the odogaron can get quite hungry around easy prey" said Viserok. Waving an arm the officers lowered there guns as people scattered. The odogaron sniffed the air and growled. Smelling something out of the ordinary.

The dragoness nods "Should I bring a forge for future help." she said.
"I won't deny the offer." Peter said

"Let me assure you, I am not here to be your dictator. I am here to lead you to greatness. Now go about your business as if nothing has changed. Keep a close eye on children, and pets the odogaron can get quite hungry around easy prey" said Viserok. Waving an arm the officers lowered there guns as people scattered. The odogaron sniffed the air and growled. Smelling something out of the ordinary.
"Huh... Sorry to say I don't believe you bub." Logan said.

"Well that would be a book full of drug dealer names." Karma paused, Mulling over whether or not to share more information. "I suppose it doesn't reveal too much to say that I'm trying to make up for things in my past, and that can be pretty distracting, although right now I'm going 50/50 on whether emotional pain hurts worse than getting shot in the goddamn leg."

"Drug dealers, huh?" Bee-man said, half to himself, as he looked the book over in an intrigued way. This was sure to make him a big name hero, get him seen in the spotlight. He could see it now, face in the newspaper, brand new costume for show. He shook his head, then glanced up at the hospital, then at Karma "Sounds like you really Have hit rock bottom" he stated "But if you really do feel bad for the stuff you've done in the past, I would think the only way to get rid of the guilt is by making up with good" He entered the doors with Karma "Maybe it would get your hopes up with you went with me to bust some of these Dealers...when you're in better condition" He indicated at some nurses, who hurried over.

"Drug dealers, huh?" Bee-man said, half to himself, as he looked the book over in an intrigued way. This was sure to make him a big name hero, get him seen in the spotlight. He could see it now, face in the newspaper, brand new costume for show. He shook his head, then glanced up at the hospital, then at Karma "Sounds like you really Have hit rock bottom" he stated "But if you really do feel bad for the stuff you've done in the past, I would think the only way to get rid of the guilt is by making up with good" He entered the doors with Karma "Maybe it would get your hopes up with you went with me to bust some of these Dealers...when you're in better condition" He indicated at some nurses, who hurried over.
"You want to go take down drug dealers with me?" The idea of teaming up with someone else was completely foreign to someone like him, who had relied on his own strength for so long. "Well maybe it wouldn't be so bad to have someone watch my back." Karma had justified in his head the teamup with Bee-man and the first signs of hope he had felt in a long time had been sparked.

"You want to go take down drug dealers with me?" The idea of teaming up with someone else was completely foreign to someone like him, who had relied on his own strength for so long. "Well maybe it wouldn't be so bad to have someone watch my back." Karma had justified in his head the teamup with Bee-man and the first signs of hope he had felt in a long time had been sparked.

The nurse stared at them, until Bee-man cleared his throat angrily "Hey, we need some help over here!" he snapped his fingers, then turned to Karma "Honestly, I think it would be best for both of us. Lately, my bark has been bigger than my bite, it's kinda tough to get started with this type of thing. And you, you could use the second change. Helps us both, right?" He stepped back as some medics took over

Karma reflected on his deeply conflicted mind and past. Even now, two years later he could still picture that man. And every time he saw him, the memory of his brother disappeared. Surely Bee-man wouldn't have been so kind had he known that Karma had killed a man. This of course was the real reason why he had asked Roxie if she had killed anyone. He had to find some way to come to terms with blood on his hands. The worst part to Karma however was The fact that he didn't regret it a bit.

She sighed

" thank you." She put some icecream into two bowls.

Maya nods."okay"

The communicator remained there until it was needed

Wisp began digging into hers

Takeshi smiled "so I can't sense any villians nearby so we dont have to worry about trouble, unless you want to cause some?" He chuckled

The communicator remained there until it was needed

Wisp began digging into hers

Takeshi smiled "so I can't sense any villians nearby so we dont have to worry about trouble, unless you want to cause some?" He chuckled
Roxie smiled and ate hers.

"Let's not" Maya said

Users who are viewing this thread

Back