• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"You ok?" Diana asked. She had put Jeremy on the couch.
"Yeah. Yeah just-just dizzy is all." Jeremy said sitting up. "Can't feel my legs yet but everything will be fine." He said. He looked around. "I fell asleep what happened to Apocalypse?" He asked. "Spidey killed him." Jackson said. "Dat doesn't sound like Peter." Jeremy said. "Well this time he made an exception."

"Yeah. Yeah just-just dizzy is all." Jeremy said sitting up. "Can't feel my legs yet but everything will be fine." He said. He looked around. "I fell asleep what happened to Apocalypse?" He asked. "Spidey killed him." Jackson said. "Dat doesn't sound like Peter." Jeremy said. "Well this time he made an exception."
Diana nods. " he did and Venus is dead too"

"I'll be fine." He said. He let go of the couch. His knees wobbled but he was was standing. However when he took a step he fell onto the floor. "Y'know on second thought yeah some help would be nice."
she took his hand and helped him up. " just lean on me. Where do you wanna go?"

She looked over the armor. "It would help if I had the exact specifications that she wants"
The Dragoness appeared to be holding more cosmolite "Deeply sorry. Erika said to bring cosmolite armor that you can use for your inventions as a payment of making her a body. The armor that is near the table is for the body. Anything else before I head back?" she said.

The Dragoness appeared to be holding more cosmolite "Deeply sorry. Erika said to bring cosmolite armor that you can use for your inventions as a payment of making her a body. The armor that is near the table is for the body. Anything else before I head back?" she said.
"Well i would like the specific dimensions for the armor" she said. "Hmm I'll probably need a hand."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back