• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

Jeremy just looked at her and Daiko his mouth agape. "Wh-what da hell! Dat basterd was lyin' to us! Ooh I'mma kill 'em." Jeremy said.
"Can't kill the other joey, if you do he jut goes back to his world." Maddy said and after a few minutes she finished giving him a both and brushing his teeth.

"Community house. Impressive." said Butch.

"Didn't expect much to turn out. It being Federal and all. They haven't bugged me in awhile, but I've got this gut feeling they're not through with me yet". Said Butch.
" it didn't start out that way. It was just me and my brother but things change." Allyson smiled.

Being calm and intelligent yet nervous and clearly stupid is one of the general characteristics of Alex. Of course, he tried to mask that with his level-headed persona, but it only led to a point where it mixed up into something... awful. Even more awful than his personality. A control freak? A smart narcissist? A shy geek?
Definitely not any of those.
Thoughts bustled in and out of Alexander’s head as he progressed down the road, looking for a specific house. One where the local "supers" lived, one which could help Sigurdsson master his own powers. He didn't exactly know how the household looked like, but... strangely, he had a general idea of it.
And that's how he ended at the front door, knocking on it.

Being calm and intelligent yet nervous and clearly stupid is one of the general characteristics of Alex. Of course, he tried to mask that with his level-headed persona, but it only led to a point where it mixed up into something... awful. Even more awful than his personality. A control freak? A smart narcissist? A shy geek?
Definitely not any of those.
Thoughts bustled in and out of Alexander’s head as he progressed down the road, looking for a specific house. One where the local "supers" lived, one which could help Sigurdsson master his own powers. He didn't exactly know how the household looked like, but... strangely, he had a general idea of it.
And that's how he ended at the front door, knocking on it.
The house just looked like a large house in the middle of an equally large yard with a garage and a dog house. (Funny thing I have a character named Alex) answering the door was a little girl who looked like she just woken up from a nap.

The house just looked like a large house in the middle of an equally large yard with a garage and a dog house. (Funny thing I have a character named Alex) answering the door was a little girl who looked like she just woken up from a nap.
Alex gave her a silent nod, in a form of curtsy, and adopted his beloved levelled facial expression.
"Greetings, is this the living place of local supers?"

Alex gave her a silent nod, in a form of curtsy, and adopted his beloved levelled facial expression.
"Greetings, is this the living place of local supers?"
A cyborg enters, his body covered in armor. " Ollie I don't think your dad wants you to answer the door." He laughed. The little girl nods before running off. He looks at Alex. "Well yes some heroes live here."

"Rahn." Daiko followed her out of the bathroom wearing a pink bath robe. "Oz? Where are you?" Y asked.
"Probably the training room." Maddy said. "He was heading there earlier."

In the trainingroom Oz was practicing with a spear, fighting illusions he made. He turned when they entered making the illusions disappear. "You guys ready?"

"Probably the training room." Maddy said. "He was heading there earlier."

In the trainingroom Oz was practicing with a spear, fighting illusions he made. He turned when they entered making the illusions disappear. "You guys ready?"
"More ready than he'll ever be." Y said. Daiko sniffed the weapons.

"Okay if you're sure." Oz set the weapon down. He set a hand on Daiko's head, trying to look for any memories to display. He started to make Illusions appear.
He found every last one of his memories. Ever since he was born all the way up until now. Every last memory was available to him and at his disposal. "So... is he gonna play the memories at like an accelerated speed or something?" Y asked.

She nodded. "Yeah.." She zoned out for a second. "I gotta go back inside"
Butch shrugged. "If ya need to find me I'll be around" he said. Hopping on the fence before jumping down and curling up. To any passerby he'd look like a normal cat taking a nap.

A cyborg enters, his body covered in armor. " Ollie I don't think your dad wants you to answer the door." He laughed. The little girl nods before running off. He looks at Alex. "Well yes some heroes live here."
"Oh, then I might be in the right place" He smiled thinly, overlooking the strange being of metal and technology.

He found every last one of his memories. Ever since he was born all the way up until now. Every last memory was available to him and at his disposal. "So... is he gonna play the memories at like an accelerated speed or something?" Y asked.
"His choice." Maddy said. Oz's eyes were closed as he was concentrating. "Guys can you please be quiet. Unless you want me to break his mind on accident." He started with making illusions of his family thinking that might work.

"His choice." Maddy said. Oz's eyes were closed as he was concentrating. "Guys can you please be quiet. Unless you want me to break his mind on accident." He started with making illusions of his family thinking that might work.
"Ra-..." Daiko remained silent for a moment. "I think it's working." Y whispered to Maddy.

Butch shrugged. "If ya need to find me I'll be around" he said. Hopping on the fence before jumping down and curling up. To any passerby he'd look like a normal cat taking a nap.
"Oh, then I might be in the right place" He smiled thinly, overlooking the strange being of metal and technology.
Allyson nodded. "See ya then" she headed inside seeing her brother answer the front door. "Hey Alex who's at the door." The cyborg shrugged. "I don't know he just showed up." He looked at Alex. "Why are you looking for heroes?,"

Allyson nodded. "See ya then" she headed inside seeing her brother answer the front door. "Hey Alex who's at the door." The cyborg shrugged. "I don't know he just showed up." He looked at Alex. "Why are you looking for heroes?,"
"Well, there are a lot of reasons. I'll just tell you the most common one" He sighed, lowering his hand, which was now emitting a ghostly spherical radiance "I, myself, am a super, and I thought... that I could use the help and experience of other supers"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back