• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

" he would probably try to murder you first." She said. "Spidey you can stop hurting him but thanks. I was going to do something if you didn't"
Deadpool healed very quick from both attacks. "Le GASP! Spidey have you been superheroing with other people. I thought we had somethibg special WAHAHAW!" Deadpool mock cried.

"I'm whoever you want me to be hotty-" Peter covered his mouth. "His name is Deadpool. He's a mercenary. And apart from me also the last Super Powered person in New York." He said.
"The names Maddy, use it or else." She said looking at deadpool. She turned to Peter. "Why whats going on?"

"The names Maddy, use it or else." She said looking at deadpool. She turned to Peter. "Why whats going on?"
"I don't know. But, the Defenders, the X-Men, Avengers, and Fantastic Four. Their all gone." Peter said. "Trust me if any of them were atill around to help Deadpool would not be here right now."

"i really doubt you can just keep webbing his mouth shut spidey." She said. "Well lets get to work and figure out whats happening"
"You know what if I can get one hour of quiet I'm good." Spidey said. "And maybe tomorrow. I don't want to fight him again." Peter saod gesturing to Joey. Deadpool ripped off the webbing. "Ooh last time I pulled that hard was when I read fifty shades of-" Peter punched him in the face. "SHUT UP!"

"You know what if I can get one hour of quiet I'm good." Spidey said. "And maybe tomorrow. I don't want to fight him again." Peter saod gesturing to Joey. Deadpool ripped off the webbing. "Ooh last time I pulled that hard was when I read fifty shades of-" Peter punched him in the face. "SHUT UP!"
"I think you should take deadpool out of here for now. We can meet up later." She said

"I think you should take deadpool out of here for now. We can meet up later." She said
"But I wanna get to know you Maddy. Over a pizza and maybe some be-" Peter grabbed him by his neck and dragged him off. "That's okay we'll get to know eachother later!" Deadpool yelled. "I'm sorry about him!"

"I have been lately. I have nanites so they help keep me together. Otherwise I probably would be like them." She said.
"Ah that's good for you. I don't want another person to end up like that clone. or well anyone. I want everyone to be safe...especially the upcoming events or well... I don't know when..." she said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back