• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"I still have the doc tagged from my last visit." she said as she also remember that she's still holding the container.

"why?" She asked. "whats the jar?"
"I can track the doc's position. This jar contains a living slimelike liquid latex with animal genes in it. Capable of transforming humans into basically a permanent version of a werewolf but different animals and you won't be able transform back to normal." she said as she shakes the jar a little.

"I can track the doc's position. This jar contains a living slimelike liquid latex with animal genes in it. Capable of transforming humans into basically a permanent version of a werewolf but different animals and you won't be able transform back to normal." she said as she shakes the jar a little.
"Sounds dangerous." Diana said

In Chicago Deadpool was currently at the laser tag arcade. Having an actual shootout. With the gang of criminally insane children. "BANG BANG BANGBANGBANG BANG!" Deadpool yelled as he shot. After taking out the last person he pit his guns away. "I WIN! THIS DESERVES A CELEBRATION!"

Ooooh I like the sound of that.

Don't yiu think we should turn in the contract first.

"It'll be fine." Deadpool said. He went to the pizza place inside the arcade. "I want a pizza with olives and pineapple. Oh and dear." He got real close to the man and lifted up his mask to his mouth and whispered in the man's ear. "Burn the crust."
He kissed the man on the cheek and replaced his mask.

" I'm sure you do." She said
"Well anyways... it's just a matter of time." She said.
In Chicago Deadpool was currently at the laser tag arcade. Having an actual shootout. With the gang of criminally insane children. "BANG BANG BANGBANGBANG BANG!" Deadpool yelled as he shot. After taking out the last person he pit his guns away. "I WIN! THIS DESERVES A CELEBRATION!"

Ooooh I like the sound of that.

Don't yiu think we should turn in the contract first.

"It'll be fine." Deadpool said. He went to the pizza place inside the arcade. "I want a pizza with olives and pineapple. Oh and dear." He got real close to the man and lifted up his mask to his mouth and whispered in the man's ear. "Burn the crust."
He kissed the man on the cheek and replaced his mask.
(So how well acquainted are you with DP?)

After getting to the city Spidey filled deadpool in on what's happening. As they walked they csme across Maddy again. Deadpool looked at her. "Holy shit! That girl is fine. I'd like to her out to dinner. Or maybe we'd just skip straight to desser- OWOWOWOWOW!" Peter had grabbed Deadpools arm and broke it. "Please stop talking." He said. Deadpool looked at Peter. "Harder." He said suggestively. Even with his mask on Maddy could tell this made the hero EXTREAMLY uncomfortable.

After getting to the city Spidey filled deadpool in on what's happening. As they walked they csme across Maddy again. Deadpool looked at her. "Holy shit! That girl is fine. I'd like to her out to dinner. Or maybe we'd just skip straight to desser- OWOWOWOWOW!" Peter had grabbed Deadpools arm and broke it. "Please stop talking." He said. Deadpool looked at Peter. "Harder." He said suggestively. Even with his mask on Maddy could tell this made the hero EXTREAMLY uncomfortable.
"Turn it down a notch." Maddy said to deadpool. "My boyfriend won't like hearing that from you." (Sorry haven't been on much. Been working 2nd shift this week. I'm off tomorrow)

"Turn it down a notch." Maddy said to deadpool. "My boyfriend won't like hearing that from you." (Sorry haven't been on much. Been working 2nd shift this week. I'm off tomorrow)
(It's cool) "Boyfriend... you mean to get with you I'd have to murder the crap out of some du-" Peter socked deadpool in the jaw hard enough to break his jaw. "SHUT UP DUDE!"

(It's cool) "Boyfriend... you mean to get with you I'd have to murder the crap out of some du-" Peter socked deadpool in the jaw hard enough to break his jaw. "SHUT UP DUDE!"
" he would probably try to murder you first." She said. "Spidey you can stop hurting him but thanks. I was going to do something if you didn't"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back