• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

The Symbiote spread around her faster. "Get it off." He said. "It's a parasite that'll drive you into a bloodlust."
She growled. "I'm not going to let that happen." She tried to pull off the symbiote. She would definatly fight off the parasite if it tried to drive her into bloodlust. she wasn't planning on turning wolf to face it knowing that she sometimes looses control in that form.

She growled. "I'm not going to let that happen." She tried to pull off the symbiote. She would definatly fight off the parasite if it tried to drive her into bloodlust. she wasn't planning on turning wolf to face it knowing that she sometimes looses control in that form.
It began moving faster. "I'm really sorry about this." Spider-Man said. He sot a webline at her and activated his taser-web.

Maddy's whole body glowed dimly, healing itself from the shock. "it's fine..give me a second."
He dropped to the ground and picked up the web cocoon. "I've been trying to track this thing down since I got it off. Anyway uh... sorry for the shock.." He looked at Joey. "Have fun." He said suddenly jumping onto the wall and crawling away.

He dropped to the ground and picked up the web cocoon. "I've been trying to track this thing down since I got it off. Anyway uh... sorry for the shock.." He looked at Joey. "Have fun." He said suddenly jumping onto the wall and crawling away.
(OH COME ON! I DIDN'T EVEN GET TO INTERACT!)

(ooor.) Joey took the web cocoon from Peter "So it's an alien life form that's dying... what does it eat?"
Peter looked back at him. "It feeds off of it's host. Any nutrience that the host gets it gets. Problem is more often than not it's also trying to get into your brain." "Cocoon now please."

Peter looked back at him. "It feeds off of it's host. Any nutrience that the host gets it gets. Problem is more often than not it's also trying to get into your brain." "Cocoon now please."
Unfortunately, his grip was a bit loose, allowing the symbiote to escape.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back