• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

Hero or villain or neutral: Neutral

name: Fredrick "Freddy"

Code name: -

Appearance:

0a3f559567d5031513b47aaa69377a57--fan-art.jpg

Powers/abilities:

Healing - His servos (hands) have medicine in them. Well its a refillable container in his arm that holds the medicine and can be used to heal organic damage but cannot heal non-organic and non-living things. This medicine is usually administered through the center of his servos and works to replace lost tissue and mend bones.

Scan - He can scan organic life for any internal injures.

Revival - This does not mean he can bring the dead back to life. If needed his servos can act as defibrillators. Cannot use Revival and Healing at the same time.

Weapons(optional): -

Weaknesses: Is very trusting and chooses to see the good in others before the evil, usually automatically giving someone a 'second chance' despite what they have done. He does not like seeing pain so he will usually heal and help those who need it, and this includes everyone. He can be easily manipulated and used. Physical weaknesses would be joint areas on his frame including the elbow joints, knee joints, the base of his neck, where his helm connects with his neck, shoulder joints, entire spine, wrist joints, ankle joints, and pivotal joints in the hips.

Backstory(optional): Freddy never liked seeing pain in others, even though he may be artificial he was built for the purpose of helping the injured and does his best to protect the weak. But this can also be for the wrong doers as well, any kind of pain he will try to mend and it has been like that ever since he was activated.

Other info(optional): Since he has personality coding, and since coding can be limited, he has almost no anger. Almost. He only gets very angry on some occasions but it is kind of rare.

Appearance:

Powers/abilities:

Healing - His servos (hands) have medicine in them. Well its a refillable container in his arm that holds the medicine and can be used to heal organic damage but cannot heal non-organic and non-living things. This medicine is usually administered through the center of his servos and works to replace lost tissue and mend bones.

Revival - This does not mean he can bring the dead back to life. If needed his servos can act as defibrillators. Cannot use Revival and Healing at the same time.

Weaknesses: Is very trusting and chooses to see the good in others before the evil, usually automatically giving someone a 'second chance' despite what they have done. He does not like seeing pain so he will usually heal and help those who need it, and this includes everyone. He can be easily manipulated and used. Physical weaknesses would be joint areas on his frame including the elbow joints, knee joints, the base of his neck, where his helm connects with his neck, shoulder joints, entire spine, wrist joints, ankle joints, and pivotal joints in the hips.

Backstory(optional): Freddy never liked seeing pain in others, even though he may be artificial he was built for the purpose of helping the injured and does his best to protect the weak. But this can also be for the wrong doers as well, any kind of pain he will try to mend and it has been like that ever since he was activated.

Other info(optional): Since he has personality coding, and since coding can be limited, he has almost no anger. Almost. He only gets very angry on some occasions but it is kind of rare.
(This seems ok to me)

Appearance:

Powers/abilities:

(Just a friendly reminder that this RP is being continued from another website. If you feel loss, don't be afraid to ask questions so we can bring you up to speed.)

"eh fair enough." He said. "so... i'm assuming you never saw papyrus where you were. he's dead by the way." He said.
"If I did, I would be surprised. I don't think he's a sinner. If anything he should be in heaven." He said "I nearly had my soul torn to shreds to get back here."

"How would i just make gadgets on the fly? Would I just have to think of the item and it shows up." She asked
"Sort of, you must know how to make the item you desire and the bag will use parts you put in beforehand and some magic to make them. the whole process would take a few seconds of course but still very useful." Dru said with a chuckle.

Appearance:

Powers/abilities:

(Just a friendly reminder that this RP is being continued from another website. If you feel loss, don't be afraid to ask questions so we can bring you up to speed.)

(looks fine to me. i can see him and Maddy getting along well. And yeah as Dragunov said ask questions if you ever feel lost we will be glad to help)

(looks fine to me. i can see him and Maddy getting along well. And yeah as Dragunov said ask questions if you ever feel lost we will be glad to help)

(Where would be the best place to put him? Just walking down a street or something?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back