• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

Dru chuckled "oh come on none of that mamby pamby I might the Allyson I know and care for wouldn't be so flippant about it. you know what I should make you a bag of holding so you can craft things on the fly."
Allyson laughed. "A bag? So I would be like mary poppins and just pull things out of a magic bag?"

Alex chuckled. "Good one." Diana looked confused as she tilted her head. "I dont get it."
Dru chuckled and said "well science hasn't caught up to that level so yeah it would be a magic bag wouldn't it?" He had a thoughtful look on his face.

Dru chuckled and said "well science hasn't caught up to that level so yeah it would be a magic bag wouldn't it?" He had a thoughtful look on his face.
"Well I don't need a magic bag to fight." She chuckled. "If I do compete I'll probably just use a few gadgets I made."

I]seriously am i feeling this right? [/I]Sans asked himself in his head. It felt as though Joey's soul had returned to life but... The timeline hadn't changed. (Or had it.)
Sans also felt a dark aura from him as well. As if his soul was tainted.

"Well I don't need a magic bag to fight." She chuckled. "If I do compete I'll probably just use a few gadgets I made."
"yes but with the bag you'd be able to make more gadgets on the fly and knowing you you don't have some sort of super utility belt to store everything for every fight."

"yes but with the bag you'd be able to make more gadgets on the fly and knowing you you don't have some sort of super utility belt to store everything for every fight."
"How would i just make gadgets on the fly? Would I just have to think of the item and it shows up." She asked

Users who are viewing this thread

Back