• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

Oz sighed. "I'm not going to run. I can take care of myself you know."
"Really? Was that what you thought when Hades dropped you through the Earth like a dead battery. Was that what you thought when you heard they were coming?" Peter asked . "And if you're so good why didn't you make yourself known at your dear aunt's funeral?" He asked.

"Really? Was that what you thought when Hades dropped you through the Earth like a dead battery. Was that what you thought when you heard they were coming?" Peter asked . "And if you're so good why didn't you make yourself known at your dear aunt's funeral?" He asked.
"Because I'm a coward when I'm around them. I don't know if I can fight them but her I know I can." Oz said. " you don't know me or what I been through. I knew they were coming so I ran. If I saw my mom I was going to stay hidden but if I saw them." He eyed Hunter and the assassins "I was going to do what was necessary." He looked at Peter. "Showing myself at Aunt Eve's funeral could have caused a fight. I didn't want that and because I didnt want them knowing I am alive."

"Because I'm a coward when I'm around them. I don't know if I can fight them but her I know I can." Oz said. " you don't know me or what I been through. I knew they were coming so I ran. If I saw my mom I was going to stay hidden but if I saw them." He eyed Hunter and the assassins "I was going to do what was necessary." He looked at Peter. "Showing myself at Aunt Eve's funeral could have caused a fight. I didn't want that and because I didnt want them knowing I am alive."
"Well get lost anyway." Peter said holding Hunter down. "I'm not gonna endanger a bunch if innocent people so you can have a grudge match. Kala get him out of here." He said.

"Well get lost anyway." Peter said holding Hunter down. "I'm not gonna endanger a bunch if innocent people so you can have a grudge match. Kala get him out of here." He said.
"You can't make me leave, this is my home" he said. Kala got ready to use the spell.

Hunter shouted. "Ray take us home!"

"You can't make me leave, this is my home" he said. Kala got ready to use the spell.

Hunter shouted. "Ray take us home!"
Ray grabbed Hunter and teleported her home leaving the web behind.

Peter pulled out his comm. "Dana if you could spare a few more heroes to paris security detail that'd be great." He said. He looked at Oz. "Thanks to you we'll have to work overtime. There's more than just you at stake here Ozzy." He said. "There are innocent people.who live in Paris. People who don't want any part of this. People who just want to be safe and you brought them here." He said. "Because you decided that staying in your comfort zone was worth risking innocent lives."

Ray grabbed Hunter and teleported her home leaving the web behind.

Peter pulled out his comm. "Dana if you could spare a few more heroes to paris security detail that'd be great." He said. He looked at Oz. "Thanks to you we'll have to work overtime. There's more than just you at stake here Ozzy." He said. "There are innocent people.who live in Paris. People who don't want any part of this. People who just want to be safe and you brought them here." He said. "Because you decided that staying in your comfort zone was worth risking innocent lives."
" do not call me Ozzy." He said walking over to Peter. "Just go back to your house of heroes and take everyone back with you...I'll protect Paris if they come." He turned and started walking away. "And don't blame this on me...I didn't reveal myself to the gods. They thought I was dead"

" do not call me Ozzy." He said walking over to Peter. "Just go back to your house of heroes and take everyone back with you...I'll protect Paris if they come." He turned and started walking away. "And don't blame this on me...I didn't reveal myself to the gods. They thought I was dead"
"Yeah not gonna happen." Peter said. "Cuz I know what you do. And my Spider-Sense makes me immune to illusions." He said. "And you said you were scared of some of them. I'm staying around. And my friend is on his way." He said. He turned to Kala. "Go to the airport and let Parker know what's going on." He tossed her a note. It read. "See if you can find an apartment."

"Yeah not gonna happen." Peter said. "Cuz I know what you do. And my Spider-Sense makes me immune to illusions." He said. "And you said you were scared of some of them. I'm staying around. And my friend is on his way." He said. He turned to Kala. "Go to the airport and let Parker know what's going on." He tossed her a note. It read. "See if you can find an apartment."
Kala took the note. " I'm on it." She used her magic to teleport away. Oz glared at him. "Stay and I'll give you amnesia." He didn't believe his spider sence made him immune to illusions. He kept walking as he got a call. He answered his phone and a woman was yelling at him in French.

Kala took the note. " I'm on it." She used her magic to teleport away. Oz glared at him. "Stay and I'll give you amnesia." He didn't believe his spider sence made him immune to illusions. He kept walking as he got a call. He answered his phone and a woman was yelling at him in French.
(Well it actually does) "Good luck with that." He said rolling his eyes. He walked into the bakery Oz lived in and checked the baker's pulse.

He jumped onto the roof of the ambulance to see the man safely to the hospital.
Outside the bakery there was a woman on the phone yelling in french for a moment before she calmed down. She ended her call and spoke to the child that clung to her side. She spoke in english. "Come on sweetie, lets go see grandpa."

Oz knew what had happened to the baker Mr. Dupain. He had known the moment the shield he had put up in his mind went down, getting the phone call was just confirmation. He didn't want to see him and just kept walking around Paris, keeping an eye out for any assasins or other members of his family.

Kala soon texted Peter an address of an apartment with the message. "Here is a apartment the hero league owns"

Outside the bakery there was a woman on the phone yelling in french for a moment before she calmed down. She ended her call and spoke to the child that clung to her side. She spoke in english. "Come on sweetie, lets go see grandpa."

Oz knew what had happened to the baker Mr. Dupain. He had known the moment the shield he had put up in his mind went down, getting the phone call was just confirmation. He didn't want to see him and just kept walking around Paris, keeping an eye out for any assasins or other members of his family.

Kala soon texted Peter an address of an apartment with the message. "Here is a apartment the hero league owns"
"Okay getting the Baker to the hospital RN." He texted back.

Lappi Lappi Dana waited to see the results of the blood test.
(Sorry, i got preoccupied)
Jax got a stressed look across his face. The results were obviously not good.
"My blood, and possibly my spit have gained poisonous properties. Making my blood and spit into a deadly neurotoxin. Im lucky enough to be immune to it, but this is a serious side effect. I have yet to see the full ramifications."
Jax handed her the test results. The blood tested for a PH of 3. Then it tested positive for venom similar to snakes of the Elapidae family. It was quick potent. Able to kill a human sized organism in minutes.
"I see no possible cure at the moment... these changes are much harder to revert than cause"

"Well let's just say that your extended family and dear old mom... Weren't the only reason I came to Paris." He said.
He was silent for a moment. "Okay.." He ran his fingers through his hair. "I'll help you with this guy..only cause Paris is my home and I hate to see it destroyed."

(Sorry, i got preoccupied)
Jax got a stressed look across his face. The results were obviously not good.
"My blood, and possibly my spit have gained poisonous properties. Making my blood and spit into a deadly neurotoxin. Im lucky enough to be immune to it, but this is a serious side effect. I have yet to see the full ramifications."
Jax handed her the test results. The blood tested for a PH of 3. Then it tested positive for venom similar to snakes of the Elapidae family. It was quick potent. Able to kill a human sized organism in minutes.
"I see no possible cure at the moment... these changes are much harder to revert than cause"
Dana mumbled to herself. " could probably kill a few people I know in a matter of seconds. " she looked at him. "I'll see if I can find a way to cure this for you" (its cool)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back