• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

" yes you're interested in joining." She smiled. "Let's head inside and we can continue talking"
"I am. But sure, what are the specifics I guess?"
Jax turned towards the building, taking a few steps forward and beckoning her
"Well. let's get going!"
He exclaimed with a smirk.

"I am. But sure, what are the specifics I guess?"
Jax turned towards the building, taking a few steps forward and beckoning her
"Well. let's get going!"
He exclaimed with a smirk.
Dana lead him to the elevator. "Good thing this wasn't damaged. " she looked at him. "Well if you do join us we do pay you. And you can get access to any of our facilities" Diana followed them. " can I activate the elevator? " Dana nods. "Go ahead" Diana smiled and put her eye by a scanner and a AI responded. "Please wait..two options available.. Pleas wait" it then beeped " ... Nanites detected. Access granted.. Diana Xander aka DX " a panel moved and more basement floors revealed themselves. Dana smiled and pushed one of the buttons.

"I know.." He stuck his hands in his pockets. "But I can't just leave here. Its my home"
"i know." Sans said patting his shoulder. On the second pat they were in Brazil. "and you won't, but you have to stay away until the gods think you aren't there anymore.

Dana lead him to the elevator. "Good thing this wasn't damaged. " she looked at him. "Well if you do join us we do pay you. And you can get access to any of our facilities" Diana followed them. " can I activate the elevator? " Dana nods. "Go ahead" Diana smiled and put her eye by a scanner and a AI responded. "Please wait..two options available.. Pleas wait" it then beeped " ... Nanites detected. Access granted.. Diana Xander aka DX " a panel moved and more basement floors revealed themselves. Dana smiled and pushed one of the buttons.
Jax's eyes lit up at the prospect. being paid and having a specialized lab he could use at whim.
"This is advanced... Do you have any kind of my tech in your labs? I worked in a lab and designed many serums. You can be assured that I am a expert in my field. I tested them myself"
Jax walks and talks. Walking to the elevator, and watching Diana activate the elevator.
"Do you need Nanites to access this place?"

Jax's eyes lit up at the prospect. being paid and having a specialized lab he could use at whim.
"This is advanced... Do you have any kind of my tech in your labs? I worked in a lab and designed many serums. You can be assured that I am a expert in my field. I tested them myself"
Jax walks and talks. Walking to the elevator, and watching Diana activate the elevator.
"Do you need Nanites to access this place?"
"We might. " Dana laughed. "You know you don't need to be a lab right here. And no you dont need Nanites to access this place. I had one of our scientists upgrade Friday to be able to detect the nanites so it will tell us apart." The ai spoke. "Ms Parker, your husband needs your help on floor seven. Shall I change the stop?" Dana smiled. "Yeah go ahead. " She turned to Diana. "Can you go help Marcus for me while I chat with Jax." Diana nodded. "Yeah sure!" The elevator soon stopped on floor seven and Diana walked off. "See you later guys." She ran down the hall as the elevator doors closed. Dana just laughed. "I love that excitement of hers."

I
Oz looked mad. "Send me back! I did not ask for you to protect me! "
"for the love of. I'M NOT PROTECTING YOU!" Sans yelled. it was first time Oz had heard him serious and it was scary. "i don't give a shit what happens to you. but when the gods aren't able to find you they'll leave and the people of paris will be safe." He said. "so shut up and deal."

I"for the love of. I'M NOT PROTECTING YOU!" Sans yelled. it was first time Oz had heard him serious and it was scary. "i don't give a shit what happens to you. but when the gods aren't able to find you they'll leave and the people of paris will be safe." He said. "so shut up and deal."
"Fine." He mumbled quietly and went into his bag and pulled out a chocolate bar.

"We might. " Dana laughed. "You know you don't need to be a lab right here. And no you dont need Nanites to access this place. I had one of our scientists upgrade Friday to be able to detect the nanites so it will tell us apart." The ai spoke. "Ms Parker, your husband needs your help on floor seven. Shall I change the stop?" Dana smiled. "Yeah go ahead. " She turned to Diana. "Can you go help Marcus for me while I chat with Jax." Diana nodded. "Yeah sure!" The elevator soon stopped on floor seven and Diana walked off. "See you later guys." She ran down the hall as the elevator doors closed. Dana just laughed. "I love that excitement of hers."
"See you Diana"
Jax waved by to Diana, then quickly turned back to Dana.
"It's a good change of pace from everyone. Being so grim."
Jax had a grin plastered on his face. He felt at home here.
"So where are we going? And how exactly will this work. I mean, I don't exactly have friends in all corners of life. Especially from the people in this building"
Ajax had started to think about his situation more. Was this a setup? Or is he really being forgiven, he wants to turn a new leaf but murder is a hard crime to forgive

"Fine." He mumbled quietly and went into his bag and pulled out a chocolate bar.
Peter ran across buildings in Paris.

"See you Diana"
"So where are we going? And how exactly will this work. I mean, I don't exactly have friends in all corners of life. Especially from the people in this building"
Ajax had started to think about his situation more. Was this a setup? Or is he really being forgiven, he wants to turn a new leaf but murder is a hard crime to forgive
"Well I was a murderer they forgave me. The police will want to arrest you at first but in enough time. If you prove that you really want to help. We can get those charges dropped." Peter said.

"See you Diana"
"I figured I would take you to one of the labs to talk. Is that alright? Unless you want to see the training rooms. " She said as the elevator goes down. "The way it works is pretty simple. You live in Edgewood so you protect that city from the villains, stop crime and save people and every so often if we have a mission that can use your specific skills we will call you and at the end of every month you will get a check for all the work you done. if you would like to use some of our facilities you just need to ask and we can schedual a time or just show up. There usually is plenty of room. This is the main Headquarters, the top part of the building is a normal office building that some of us work at but civilains work there too and below here in the basement levels is where all the superhero action happens. " The elevator stops and the door opens. Dana walks out and smiles at him. "I believe in the power of second chances so if you say you want to turn over a new leaf I believe you."

Peter ran across buildings in Paris.

"Well I was a murderer they forgave me. The police will want to arrest you at first but in enough time. If you prove that you really want to help. We can get those charges dropped." Peter said.
He sees a group of assassins, searching.

"I figured I would take you to one of the labs to talk. Is that alright? Unless you want to see the training rooms. " She said as the elevator goes down. "The way it works is pretty simple. You live in Edgewood so you protect that city from the villains, stop crime and save people and every so often if we have a mission that can use your specific skills we will call you and at the end of every month you will get a check for all the work you done. if you would like to use some of our facilities you just need to ask and we can schedual a time or just show up. There usually is plenty of room. This is the main Headquarters, the top part of the building is a normal office building that some of us work at but civilains work there too and below here in the basement levels is where all the superhero action happens. " The elevator stops and the door opens. Dana walks out and smiles at him. "I believe in the power of second chances so if you say you want to turn over a new leaf I believe you."
Jax is giddy at the concept, a second chance. "I dont mind talking in the lab, but i will do to the best of my abilities to help your cause."
Jax listens closely to the specifics. Making sure that he gets every detail. "Im happy that you have such faith in me, i wont let you down. Now let's go to the lab to talk more. But im so happy you are so accepting!"
Jax was so happy he could hug her, of course he didnt. He has more restraint than that. He thinks. Jax walked fast for such a short man. Easily keeping up with Dana, though he has to take about 2 steps for one of her steps. Following her directly to the lab.
"Anyways id imagine your people need a full record on me. Ill be fully cooperative. I can give you a full list of my abilities, and what I know. you more than likely already have my criminal record"
Simple questions but Jax didnt know what to say. So much chance, so much to talk about. So much to take in over a few seconds. His life has gone from shit, testing on himself, and killing just to get by. To a Hero's life.

Jax is giddy at the concept, a second chance. "I dont mind talking in the lab, but i will do to the best of my abilities to help your cause."
Jax listens closely to the specifics. Making sure that he gets every detail. "Im happy that you have such faith in me, i wont let you down. Now let's go to the lab to talk more. But im so happy you are so accepting!"
Jax was so happy he could hug her, of course he didnt. He has more restraint than that. He thinks. Jax walked fast for such a short man. Easily keeping up with Dana, though he has to take about 2 steps for one of her steps. Following her directly to the lab.
"Anyways id imagine your people need a full record on me. Ill be fully cooperative. I can give you a full list of my abilities, and what I know. you more than likely already have my criminal record"
Simple questions but Jax didnt know what to say. So much chance, so much to talk about. So much to take in over a few seconds. His life has gone from shit, testing on himself, and killing just to get by. To a Hero's life.
She lead him to the lab. It was very high tech, filled with all sorts of machines and test tubes. "Yes we do need a full record on you, we can get started on the abilities you have if you would like to list them. " Dana smiled before she got a zoned out look on her face.

"Why if it isn't Spider-man" one of them said pulling out a handgun
"Well if it isn't the guy who's gonna be unconscious in 30 seconds." Peter said. He took out the assasin's around the man. "Wait I was wrong. I meant to say only if you don't answer my question. Where's Minerva I need pay back."

"Well if it isn't the guy who's gonna be unconscious in 30 seconds." Peter said. He took out the assasin's around the man. "Wait I was wrong. I meant to say only if you don't answer my question. Where's Minerva I need pay back."
" Like I would tell you that." He smiled before he started shooting. Coming from behind Peter was one of Hunter's wolves.

" Like I would tell you that." He smiled before he started shooting. Coming from behind Peter was one of Hunter's wolves.
Thanks to Spider-Sense and Spider Reflexes he not only dodged the bullet but at the same time webbed the barrel and put a web muzzle on the wolf. "C'mon. I still need to pay her back." He said.

Thanks to Spider-Sense and Spider Reflexes he not only dodged the bullet but at the same time webbed the barrel and put a web muzzle on the wolf. "C'mon. I still need to pay her back." He said.
"Nope sorry" the assassin said putting the gun away. The wolf growled before it went to claw at him. The assassin smiled before he just seemed to disappear only to suddenly reappear behind Peter and kicking him.

"Nope sorry" the assassin said putting the gun away. The wolf growled before it went to claw at him. The assassin smiled before he just seemed to disappear only to suddenly reappear behind Peter and kicking him.
His Spider-Sense went off. He caught the assasin by the leg and threw him at the wolf. "C'mon pretty please with a cherry on top?" He asked. He webbed the assasin and the wolf to the ground. "Okay. Hunter where are you? Cuz your the guy who does the animal stuff. Seriously though crime? You'd make a fortune as petting zoo owner."

His Spider-Sense went off. He caught the assasin by the leg and threw him at the wolf. "C'mon pretty please with a cherry on top?" He asked. He webbed the assasin and the wolf to the ground. "Okay. Hunter where are you? Cuz your the guy who does the animal stuff. Seriously though crime? You'd make a fortune as petting zoo owner."
" I'm here" Hunter said walking towards him. "And you really shouldn't have done that to my pet" the wolf by her growled. Hunter aimed her arrow at Peter. "Try to dodge this" she shot her upgraded arrow at Peter. "I'm on the hunt you should know better than to mess with me"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back