• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

Allyson chuckled. "no need to be nervous Dru."
"You say that but what if the world literally started to end while we were here? I mean it wouldn't be the craziest thing we've seen or that's happened on a date." Dru said glumly

"You say that but what if the world literally started to end while we were here? I mean it wouldn't be the craziest thing we've seen or that's happened on a date." Dru said glumly
She smiled and kissed him. "Yeah it wouldn't be the craziest but if it happens it happens. Let's just enjoy the down time. The tournament has been on hold and as far as I know no one is coming after any of us so let's just enjoy the time we have to ourselves."

"Oh I see.." she said with a chuckle
"Oh yes please!" She said excitedly
"Okay come on! They are my favorite." At that time she got a phone call. She answered it. "Okay sure" she hung up and headed happily to the penguin exhibit with Sans sleeping on her back.

Emily quickly ran over to the Penguins and smiled watching them all waddle around and swim "they are so adorable!"

Emily quickly ran over to the Penguins and smiled watching them all waddle around and swim "they are so adorable!"
" I know right!" Diana smiled. "When I helped bring the animals back here to the zoo, I tried to take a penguin home. Jeremy wouldn't let me." She chuckled.

" I know right!" Diana smiled. "When I helped bring the animals back here to the zoo, I tried to take a penguin home. Jeremy wouldn't let me." She chuckled.
Jeremy needed to calm his nerves. He left the house to take a few laps around the country. On his second lap he stopped in Florida looking at the war torn state.

Jeremy needed to calm his nerves. He left the house to take a few laps around the country. On his second lap he stopped in Florida looking at the war torn state.
Meanwhile Oz was back in Paris working in the bakery with some other pastry chefs.

Jeremy walked through the lands. He looked around. The place was decimated. He sighed. World War 3. Now this time there is the the threat of nuclear warfare
Dash was sitting in one area that seemed oddly untouched by the violence and just seemed to be sitting on a bench staring off into nowhere.

She smiled and kissed him. "Yeah it wouldn't be the craziest but if it happens it happens. Let's just enjoy the down time. The tournament has been on hold and as far as I know no one is coming after any of us so let's just enjoy the time we have to ourselves."
Dru smiled after she kissed him and sighed slightly "fine fine you're right." Dru took her hand and led her inside "let's see if we can trash on the moons in here what do you say?"

Dash was sitting in one area that seemed oddly untouched by the violence and just seemed to be sitting on a bench staring off into nowhere.
Jeremy went over to him and sat down. "You know, in all my years as a Merc. Even I'd never seen a landscape so... Dead." He said.

Jeremy went over to him and sat down. "You know, in all my years as a Merc. Even I'd never seen a landscape so... Dead." He said.
Dash nodded "I've never seen anything close to the likes of it. I called Zadock to ask him what he could do here and he said he can't even come near here because the concentration of death is so high that his mere presence will aggreivate the ghosts." Dash looked around sadly.

Dash nodded "I've never seen anything close to the likes of it. I called Zadock to ask him what he could do here and he said he can't even come near here because the concentration of death is so high that his mere presence will aggreivate the ghosts." Dash looked around sadly.
Jeremy nodded. "Do you think Diana understands what marriage is?" He asked.

The Doctor awoke. He looked around. "Hello?" He asked. He pulled at the restraints. "HELLO!" He yelled. "Okay so I'm trapped down here." He said to himself. "The restraints... Human technology." Dark Cloak stepped into view. "Ah, It's you." The Doctor said. He looked around.

"Oh no... These coils that are next to my restraints... Please Conner tell me it's not." Je said.

"Correct Doctor. Something to harness and focus my power. This device will put you under my control permanently." He said.

"That Time Lord brain under my control."

"No CONNER NO DON'T DO THIS!" The Doctor pleaded.

Conner activated the device and put his hand on the Doctor's chest. "Now you serve me." He said.

The Doctor awoke. He looked around. "Hello?" He asked. He pulled at the restraints. "HELLO!" He yelled. "Okay so I'm trapped down here." He said to himself. "The restraints... Human technology." Dark Cloak stepped into view. "Ah, It's you." The Doctor said. He looked around.

"Oh no... These coils that are next to my restraints... Please Conner tell me it's not." Je said.

"Correct Doctor. Something to harness and focus my power. This device will put you under my control permanently." He said.

"That Time Lord brain under my control."

"No CONNER NO DON'T DO THIS!" The Doctor pleaded.

Conner activated the device and put his hand on the Doctor's chest. "Now you serve me." He said.
(Which one was dark cloak? What was his powers?)

(Which one was dark cloak? What was his powers?)
(he could turn anyone evil amd under his control for a few hours this device makes it permanentish. The only way to free him is for an incredibly skilled telepath to get in his head and help basically claw him out)

Jeremy nodded. "Do you think Diana understands what marriage is?" He asked.
Dash though for a long moment then said "no, but I don't think she needs to. Just tell her what the ring means and that's all that matters if you ask me." Dash said with a shrug "although I'm only 17."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back