• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"Nothing bad, i promise." He said
"I can be a powerful ally." In his palm, a water ball formed
"Or a dreadful enemy." Then the water ball was consumed by fire and turned into mist
"I want you to give me a list of the more powerful beings in this city, and i will owe you a favor."
"Well I'd love to help you. I really would. But I don't know who they are. I knew them once but that memory has since been taken from me." Peter said truthfully.

"Mmmmmm" Vez'nan thought for a moment.
"Should you remember, or need my help, please, call this number" he said, giving it a black card with a number.
"And Peter" he stared directly in his eyes, with an almost hipnotic look.

"Don't do anything stupid" he said, and then banished.

"So this is the school" he told to himself.

"Pff, pathetic"

He leave the school alone... for now, and went towards the city.

once in a lonely alley, he summoned 3 assassins.
"You now what to do" he told, and they disappeared in the shadows.

"I think it's time to meet that annoying little magician that has been following me" he told to himself

The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth

Last edited:
"Mmmmmm" Vez'nan thought for a moment.
"Should you remember, or need my help, please, call this number" he said, giving it a black card with a number.
"And Peter" he stared directly in his eyes, with an almost hipnotic look.

"Don't do anything stupid" he said, and then banished.
Peter nodded. "No promises." The Hero said.

"So this is the school" he told to himself.

"Pff, pathetic"

He leave the school alone... for now, and went towards the city.

once in a lonely alley, he summoned 3 assasins.
"You now what to do" he told, and they disappeared in the shadows.

"I think it's time to meet that annoying little magician that has been following me" he told to himself

The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth
Jace walked past the alley. He had stopped trailing the man because he got hungry. But as he walked past the alley a corndog in hand he stopped. His head turned to face the alley. Taking a bite from the half eaten corndog he walked in.

Jace walked past the alley. He had stopped trailing the man because he got hungry. But as he walked past the alley a corndog in hand he stopped. His head turned to face the alley. Taking a bite from the half eaten corndog he walked in.
"So, you must be Jace" he told.
"What's your business with me"

"They touched me, and believe, i don't want anyone to touch me... Anyone" He said, and his voice darkened.

"Do you know why?" he asked

"They touched me, and believe, i don't want anyone to touch me... Anyone" He said, and his voice darkened.

"Do you know why?" he asked
"Not really." Jace said with a yawn. "Whatever, I'll let you off with a warning. I need a nap." Jace walked out of the Alley and cast a teleportation spell taking him home.

"Rookies..." he said
Then he turned his attention somewhere else.
"What did you found?" he asked to one of the assassins

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back