• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

Emily smiled as she just watched Ajax closely as he went about making the robe. "I love it! " she said taking a close look at the robe. "thank you so much," she said jumping over to him and give him a big hug. Letting go she happily smiled as she twirled around (guessing she is wearing it). She really liked it, she had never had been given something made by the person.
(Changing would be awkward wouldn't it XD)
Jax gave the widest grin and was happy to receive the hug. "You look brilliant! I hope it's comfortable" He let go and stood up from his table, the table had supplies scattered all over it.
"Welp. Now that you don't have to worry about bullets, let's go find a crime to stop." Jax goes over to the money bag and picks up a nearby police scanner. He flicks it on and listens, it doesn't take nearly 30 seconds before a large scale crime is mentions. A drug deal gone wrong, with 3 dead, 4 taken as hostages, and 6 gun-men. Ajax turned to Emily and smirked "Sounds like something we can handle?" He asked Emily. It was at a stand off right now and could get messy soon.

Jax gave the widest grin and was happy to receive the hug. "You look brilliant! I hope it's comfortable" He let go and stood up from his table, the table had supplies scattered all over it.
"Welp. Now that you don't have to worry about bullets, let's go find a crime to stop." Jax goes over to the money bag and picks up a nearby police scanner. He flicks it on and listens, it doesn't take nearly 30 seconds before a large scale crime is mentions. A drug deal gone wrong, with 3 dead, 4 taken as hostages, and 6 gun-men. Ajax turned to Emily and smirked "Sounds like something we can handle?" He asked Emily. It was at a stand off right now and could get messy soon.
A red and blue clad hero swung past them (hopefully they're outside.) In the direction of the crime.

(Theyre not XD)
The wall next to them broke and a red and blue clad hero rolled onto the floor. "Oh shoot." He said. He got up. "Hey man I'm sorry, I was moving twords a drug deal and I tried to use my webs as a string shot to go faster." He said. "I miscalculated on how fast I would go and now this happened. I'm sorry I'll pay for it later I promise." He opened up his gloves and took out the empty cartridges and replaced them.

(yes it would be XD )
"aww thank you...and yes its very comfy.." she said happily jumping around testing out the movement she had. She stopped lifting her arm in the air "yes let's go find some crime!" she said striking a pose. With a giggle, she calms down and walks back over to Jax to listen to the police scanner. Emily quietly gasped listening to the scanner hearing the situation. She nods to Jax comment that this was a situation that they could handle "let's go!" she said grabbing her mask ready to get going.

The wall next to them broke and a red and blue clad hero rolled onto the floor. "Oh shoot." He said. He got up. "Hey man I'm sorry, I was moving twords a drug deal and I tried to use my webs as a string shot to go faster." He said. "I miscalculated on how fast I would go and now this happened. I'm sorry I'll pay for it later I promise." He opened up his gloves and took out the empty cartridges and replaced them.
(I don't have the intention of being rude, but can you not break load bearing wall on a 4 walled house XD.)

Dru smiled and kissed her cheek "well do you need any help working on this? Actually what will you do after this?" Dru asked his excitement evident in his tone.
"No I got this pretty much taken care of, the designs are almost done." She smiled. "I don't know what I'll do after this. Do you have something planned?"

(yes it would be XD )
"aww thank you...and yes its very comfy.." she said happily jumping around testing out the movement she had. She stopped lifting her arm in the air "yes let's go find some crime!" she said striking a pose. With a giggle, she calms down and walks back over to Jax to listen to the police scanner. Emily quietly gasped listening to the scanner hearing the situation. She nods to Jax comment that this was a situation that they could handle "let's go!" she said grabbing her mask ready to get going.
"It's really no problem, but i'm so happy you like it!"
Ajax grabbed his mask and was getting ready to go. He listened and watched Emily right after he picked up his mask, Ajax saw the pose and let a small laugh come out. Though it was buisness time.
"I agree!" However just as the 2 went out the door, the hero bust through his wall. I guess he would have to leave a note.

(I don't have the intention of being rude, but can you not break load bearing wall on a 4 walled house XD.)
"It's really no problem, but i'm so happy you like it!"
Ajax grabbed his mask and was getting ready to go. He listened and watched Emily right after he picked up his mask, Ajax saw the pose and let a small laugh come out. Though it was buisness time.
"I agree!" However just as the 2 went out the door, the hero bust through his wall. I guess he would have to leave a note.
Peter left a note and went to the Drug Deal to help.

Sooo, how do I jump in?

Also, does anyone have any characters that they aren't using anymore?
(On the first plst on the first page there's a link to the thread you post characters and no pretty much all of us use all of our characters. We may not use them for a while but they pop up sooner or later)

(On the first plst on the first page there's a link to the thread you post characters and no pretty much all of us use all of our characters. We may not use them for a while but they pop up sooner or later)
(They did post their sheet already)

(yes it would be XD )
Jax and Emily after leaving the building, would find out that the crime was about a 10 minute walk away, but Jax ran. Beckoning Emily to follow.
Jax never slowed down in his sprint, all his extra muscle mass and his well trained lungs were more than enough to carry him.
If Emily couldn't keep up he'd slow down for her. Once they arrived to the crime scene, there would be a small blockade of cop cars. With cops sorrounding a warehouse, and constant gunfire coming from both sides. SWAT was called but they were preoccupied with another case.
Ajax arrived there in costume. But one of the cops saw him and recognized the outfit.
'Your no hero, put your hands up!'
Several cops turned around and focused there attention to Jax. But some of the gangsters noticed the lack of gunfire coming at them and took advantage of it. Poking out and shooting one of the cops in the sternum.
Jax looked over to Emily
"God damnit... Emily keep watch"
The cops all took cover and Jax rushed over to the cop that was shot and tried to give him some field care. The other cops kept there guns trained on him but didn't stop him.
He dug into his bag on his side and gave the screaming cop a pill. It was a blood thickener.
"Take this. It will slow the bleeding" the cop only response is one made of terror and pain. Jax forced him to swallow the pill and gave the cop some full body pressure bandages. Wrapping them around and tying them
"Breath slowly" the cops lack of blood didn't help matters, as Jax mask was terrifying enough without going into shock.
Jax reached into his medical kit again and injected the cop with a sedative. To prevent the cop from going into even more shock.
Jax stood up and backed up.
He was hoping Emily would say something to dispel these cops fear. Because he had nothing.

Jax and Emily after leaving the building, would find out that the crime was about a 10 minute walk away, but Jax ran. Beckoning Emily to follow.
Jax never slowed down in his sprint, all his extra muscle mass and his well trained lungs were more than enough to carry him.
If Emily couldn't keep up he'd slow down for her. Once they arrived to the crime scene, there would be a small blockade of cop cars. With cops sorrounding a warehouse, and constant gunfire coming from both sides. SWAT was called but they were preoccupied with another case.
Ajax arrived there in costume. But one of the cops saw him and recognized the outfit.
Several cops turned around and focused there attention to Jax. But some of the gangsters noticed the lack of gunfire coming at them and took advantage of it. Poking out and shooting one of the cops in the sternum.
Jax looked over to Emily
The cops all took cover and Jax rushed over to the cop that was shot and tried to give him some field care. The other cops kept there guns trained on him but didn't stop him.
He dug into his bag on his side and gave the screaming cop a pill. It was a blood thickener.
"Take this. It will slow the bleeding" the cop only response is one made of terror and pain. Jax forced him to swallow the pill and gave the cop some full body pressure bandages. Wrapping them around and tying them
"Breath slowly" the cops lack of blood didn't help matters, as Jax mask was terrifying enough without going into shock.
Jax reached into his medical kit again and injected the cop with a sedative. To prevent the cop from going into even more shock.
He was hoping Emily would say something to dispel these cops fear. Because he had nothing.
Peter swung to the crime scene. "Situation?" He asked one of the officers.

Jax looked over to Emily
Diana was near by. "Hey I know that guy..he's helping." She tilted her head confused.

Peter swung to the crime scene. "Situation?" He asked one of the officers.
The officer replied with a gravely voice "There's multiple gun-men holding 3 hostages, don't go in there. We will settle this soon. All you will do is get 3 people killed. If you want to help, take your energy and help me fill out the fuckton of paperwork this has created."

The officer replied with a gravely voice "There's multiple gun-men holding 3 hostages, don't go in there. We will settle this soon. All you will do is get 3 people killed. If you want to help, take your energy and help me fill out the fuckton of paperwork this has created."
"Are you knew to this precinct?" Peter asked. He pulled out his hero league badge. "You see this it means my jurisdiction outreaches yours." He said. He put his suit on stealth mode turning completely invisible.

"No I got this pretty much taken care of, the designs are almost done." She smiled. "I don't know what I'll do after this. Do you have something planned?"
Dru smiled and said "let me tell you I was thinking about having you train in using my energy and in how to collect it for yourself. if you learn how to control mine and collect it you can also learn how to handle the other energy that you may come across."

"Are you knew to this precinct?" Peter asked. He pulled out his hero league badge. "You see this it means my jurisdiction outreaches yours." He said. He put his suit on stealth mode turning completely invisible.
The officer facepalmed "I'd be real confident too if I could go invisible and not do any paper work for collateral"
The officer continued to do the sensible thing and negotiate with the hostage takers, using a professional police negotiator. Because most police departments have a plan of some sort. Because barging into warehouse being locked down tight with many gun-men capable of gunning down a hostage at any moment is not the best decision when saving innocents is your goal.
(Hint hint, plot armour won't save hostages)

Dru smiled and said "let me tell you I was thinking about having you train in using my energy and in how to collect it for yourself. if you learn how to control mine and collect it you can also learn how to handle the other energy that you may come across."
" hmm okay." She said

Users who are viewing this thread

Back