• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"hey quit it i don't want any of venus' family in my head." He said. "you're powers and facial features show relation to them. and i'm not on their good side."
" I uh didn't mean to..um..I don't know what you're talking about." He didn't want to admit who his family was. He didn't care if this skeleton wasn't on their good side, he didn't know who exactly he could trust. "I uh..got to go." He was going to run.

" I uh didn't mean to..um..I don't know what you're talking about." He didn't want to admit who his family was. He didn't care if this skeleton wasn't on their good side, he didn't know who exactly he could trust. "I uh..got to go." He was going to run.
"go ahead but one of us is gonna keep following you." Fell turned and began to walk. A taxi honked at him for him to move. He took his hand from the his pocket at flicked it to the side sending the taxi into a brick wall.

"go ahead but one of us is gonna keep following you." Fell turned and began to walk. A taxi honked at him for him to move. He took his hand from the his pocket at flicked it to the side sending the taxi into a brick wall.
"hey you shouldn't do that!" He shouted before running over to the taxi to see if anyone was hurt.

Zadcok began chanting and touching the runes on the body. He stopped when there was only one rune left and he said "your sister asked me to help you and help you I shall. If you don't calm down though I will have to send you after your sister for you will be a poltergeist."

"There's a reason I didn't go to the light" he replied, unclenching his fists "I have some unfinished business down here"

"hey you shouldn't do that!" He shouted before running over to the taxi to see if anyone was hurt.
"he was in my way." Fell said. Sans awoke. He picked up the taxi and set it right. He yawned loudly as the crooks in the bank ran out. Sans turned to face them lazily. He walked slowly towards them and they ran to their escape vehicle. He stuck his hand out and lifted the car with them in it. He threw it upwards and caught it before it hit the ground. He twirled his finger and the car spun at a highspeed. He dropped the car on the ground and the tired popped. One of the thugs came out holding a gun. Sans created a bone and knocked the man out by hitting him over the jead with it. He yawned. "i'm gonna take a nap." He said.

"he was in my way." Fell said. Sans awoke. He picked up the taxi and set it right. He yawned loudly as the crooks in the bank ran out. Sans turned to face them lazily. He walked slowly towards them and they ran to their escape vehicle. He stuck his hand out and lifted the car with them in it. He threw it upwards and caught it before it hit the ground. He twirled his finger and the car spun at a highspeed. He dropped the car on the ground and the tired popped. One of the thugs came out holding a gun. Sans created a bone and knocked the man out by hitting him over the jead with it. He yawned. "i'm gonna take a nap." He said.
Oz turned to sans "but weren't you already sleeping?"

"oh I see.." she said with a yawn still trying to fully wake up. She leaned against the doorway as she quietly watched him with sleepy eyes going from one end of the room to the other. 'she sure has a ton of energy in the morning' she thought to herself as she rubbed her eyes "coffee...coffee would be good" she said with a shiver thinking about only eating powdered calories and protein. "I didn't know you had to eat so much..." she replied walking over to the coffee pot and looking for mugs. "not sure what to do really? Need any help with anything?" she asked, finding the mugs she pours coffee for Jax and herself. "um...how you take your coffee?"
Ajax went back into the kitchen, deciding that he was done with lab stuff for now "I just like it black, not much of a creamer person" Ajax goes to the fridge and opens up a pack of protein powder and grabs a glass of water. He mixes the 2 and drinks the concetrated protein down like it's nothing.
"It's a high cost for improved reflexes and strength. As the condensed muscle mass eats up way more calories. On the bright side, it keeps me skinny." Ajax smiles and goes back to Emily. Going to grab his cup of coffee when she was done pouring it.

Ajax went back into the kitchen, deciding that he was done with lab stuff for now "I just like it black, not much of a creamer person" Ajax goes to the fridge and opens up a pack of protein powder and grabs a glass of water. He mixes the 2 and drinks the concetrated protein down like it's nothing.
"It's a high cost for improved reflexes and strength. As the condensed muscle mass eats up way more calories. On the bright side, it keeps me skinny." Ajax smiles and goes back to Emily. Going to grab his cup of coffee when she was done pouring it.
"Alright sounds good.." she said poring the coffee into the mug "im a cream a sugar girl myself " she said with a giggle holding out the mug of coffee for him. She looked over at him mixing his powdered drink. "well as long as it keeps you healthy that's all that matters" she smiled taking a sip of her coffee

"Alright sounds good.." she said poring the coffee into the mug "im a cream a sugar girl myself " she said with a giggle holding out the mug of coffee for him. She looked over at him mixing his powdered drink. "well as long as it keeps you healthy that's all that matters" she smiled taking a sip of her coffee
Ajax grabs his coffee mug and sips on it lightly before setting it down. Back onto the countertop.
"Yep, that is all that matters health wise" Jax walked over to the main room and picked up his mask, examining it. Looking it over for any dents or scratches. He loved the mask, it looked concealed his identify well and was extreamly protective. Without it Jax wonders how many kill-shots he would have took.

"There's a reason I didn't go to the light" he replied, unclenching his fists "I have some unfinished business down here"
Zadcok scoffed "great I don't remember asking. I'm a necromancer and I bend souls to my will either to send them beyond or to help with my purposes. As of now I'm going to give you a new lease on life with 1 caveat."

Ajax grabs his coffee mug and sips on it lightly before setting it down. Back onto the countertop.
"Yep, that is all that matters health-wise" Jax walked over to the main room and picked up his mask, examining it. Looking it over for any dents or scratches. He loved the mask, it looked concealed his identity well and was extremely protective. Without it Jax wonders how many kill-shots he would have took.
Emily took a few sips of her coffee closing her eyes as she enjoyed the hot liquid. Opening her eyes she looked over to see Jax expecting his mask, taking one more sip of coffee before walking over to the man. "so guessing that's the mask you use?...I like it...very interesting design choice they had back then" she softly spoke before taking a sip.

Zadcok scoffed "great I don't remember asking. I'm a necromancer and I bend souls to my will either to send them beyond or to help with my purposes. As of now I'm going to give you a new lease on life with 1 caveat."
Allyson was back in her lab, she was sketching out something on a piece of paper.

Dana and Kala were in the livingroom talking still.

Emily took a few sips of her coffee closing her eyes as she enjoyed the hot liquid. Opening her eyes she looked over to see Jax expecting his mask, taking one more sip of coffee before walking over to the man. "so guessing that's the mask you use?...I like it...very interesting design choice they had back then" she softly spoke before taking a sip.
Jax jumped a tad when Emily came over, he was so deep in thought he didn't even notice "Yea, it's the mask I use. Its pretty good, made it to withstand bullets, it does it's job very well." Ajax puts the mask back down and turns to Emily. "I know yesterday I talked to you about all this, I want to change, but I don't know the best way to change. Think you can help me?" Ajax came off as blunt but once the subject was brought up he felt the need to branch the rest of the subject. After all, days are short and he would hate to waste time by trying to ask her this all day. Ajax awaited a response with hopeful eyes.

Jax jumped a tad when Emily came over, he was so deep in thought he didn't even notice "Yea, it's the mask I use. Its pretty good, made it to withstand bullets, it does it's job very well." Ajax puts the mask back down and turns to Emily. "I know yesterday I talked to you about all this, I want to change, but I don't know the best way to change. Think you can help me?" Ajax came off as blunt but once the subject was brought up he felt the need to branch the rest of the subject. After all, days are short and he would hate to waste time by trying to ask her this all day. Ajax awaited a response with hopeful eyes.
"wow..." she whispered truly amazed when he told her that the mask withstands bullets. Emily looked at Ajax as he brought up the topic they spoke about the night before. She looked down towards his eyes seeing the hopefulness in them, seeing that he really wanted to change. "I know...and I want to help you...I will try my best! in any way possible that I can" she smiled

"wow..." she whispered truly amazed when he told her that the mask withstands bullets. Emily looked at Ajax as he brought up the topic they spoke about the night before. She looked down towards his eyes seeing the hopefulness in them, seeing that he really wanted to change. "I know...and I want to help you...I will try my best! in any way possible that I can" she smiled
Jax smiled and nearly shook with joy. He was overjoyed with that answer. "I love the enthusiasm! I just don't know what I could do. I've thought about being a vigilante like some of the others, though I often rule it out because of my history. Maybe I can make up for my actions by being a vigilante?" Jax sounded unsure of himself, He needed a small push in the right direction. Ajax had looked away from Emily and looked back down to his gear.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back