• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

The Doctor led them into thr TARDIS. "Alright 1650! Date set, and I've told her to land on any ship near where we want to be! Allons-y!" He flipped a switch and the control room began to shake.

LumaThePhoenix LumaThePhoenix

The Tardis landed on the deck of a British Man-o-War ship currently sailing to the Caribbean on a mission to aid the east India trading company looking for a pirate.

The sudden appearance of the device had thrown the ships crew into a defensive posture, meaning they had their rifles aimed at the device and were waiting. LumaThePhoenix LumaThePhoenix

The Tardis landed on the deck of a British Man-o-War ship currently sailing to the Caribbean on a mission to aid the east India trading company looking for a pirate.

The sudden appearance of the device had thrown the ships crew into a defensive posture, meaning they had their rifles aimed at the device and were waiting. LumaThePhoenix LumaThePhoenix
"Awwwww they look so welcoming." Eris said.

"Halted." The Doctor said. Peter poked his head out. "Hi. I'm Peter. Do you have to point those at us?"

“Of course, we have no idea who you are and you stowed away on her majesty’s flagship” the captain replied “so step out so we can put you in the brig” he added

"Queen? Queen Anne? Good old Anne! Love her. A bit of a sickly one but... Made a mean tea." The Doctor said.

The crew looked at each other, then at the captain and back at the doctor. “Take them to the brig!” The captain ordered as a magic circle appeared under the doctor, Peter, and Eris and they were suddenly bound by ethereal chains before some of the sailors moved towards them to take them below decks LumaThePhoenix LumaThePhoenix

The crew looked at each other, then at the captain and back at the doctor. “Take them to the brig!” The captain ordered as a magic circle appeared under the doctor, Peter, and Eris and they were suddenly bound by ethereal chains before some of the sailors moved towards them to take them below decks LumaThePhoenix LumaThePhoenix
"Wait in my pocket I have credentials. I'm a personal friend of Queen Anne." The Doctor said. (he's referencing his psychic paper)

"Wait in my pocket I have credentials. I'm a personal friend of Queen Anne." The Doctor said. (he's referencing his psychic paper)

“Silence!” The captain ordered “your ‘friend’ doesn’t exist, our majesty is Queen Cinder Penndragon, and she’s ruled over the British empire for over a 1000 years” the captain added

He snapped a photo. 'on my. Be there in five minutes." He left Ryder with a baby sitter and sped off

They jad been too noisy. From buildings snd other crevices more walking corpses appeared and shuffled toward them
they got to the hero league. Allyson looked over at her mom, seeing Fell was there as well. "Why is he here?" Dana smiled. "You know the saying enemy of my enemy is my friend. Good to see you Killian." Rcticwolf Rcticwolf

Fate sighed making her staff appear. "This is starting to feel like every horror movie."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back