• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"Now I'm half tempted to burn it." He said.
"You know over half my spell books are like that one." Kala said. Watcher nods. "Its true. She has quite the collection of them." He tried to pull the chains off the shadow, the shadow barely moved.

"You know over half my spell books are like that one." Kala said. Watcher nods. "Its true. She has quite the collection of them." He tried to pull the chains off the shadow, the shadow barely moved.
"And are all of them locked up like this one?" He asked.

(i dont play it often, mostly if my friends and bro tell me about upcoming tournaments, look it up if you feel like it) "after we are done you can eat my dreams." She said. "how did he do that to you anyway?"

Kala was currently in a cage that suppressed her magic that Jace had made. Her shadow was tied up in chains. The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth
"he switched my meal on me and made it so that I was clouded and wasn't thinking clearly. I didn't eat hope like normal I only ate fear." Dru sighed heavily as he made his way to where Kala was held.

"he switched my meal on me and made it so that I was clouded and wasn't thinking clearly. I didn't eat hope like normal I only ate fear." Dru sighed heavily as he made his way to where Kala was held.
"oh...wonder how he turned Kala evil then." Allyson said and hugged him. "im glad your back"

"oh...wonder how he turned Kala evil then." Allyson said and hugged him. "im glad your back"
Dru smiled and hugged her back his grip was weaker than before. He said "let her go I've got it." Zadock also managed to show up at that point with Dana.

Dru smiled and hugged her back his grip was weaker than before. He said "let her go I've got it." Zadock also managed to show up at that point with Dana.

Jace flew down to the shadow. He began chanting making the chains disappear.
The shadow still didnt moved. Watcher sighed and picked it up easily as if it was a normal person. "I got you." He looked and saw Dru, Zadock, Allyson and Dana. "hey guys." Allyson smiled. "hey uncle..why are you carrying Kala's shadow?"

Kala rolled her eyes. "I see you went back to their side Dru."

The shadow still didnt moved. Watcher sighed and picked it up easily as if it was a normal person. "I got you." He looked and saw Dru, Zadock, Allyson and Dana. "hey guys." Allyson smiled. "hey uncle..why are you carrying Kala's shadow?"

Kala rolled her eyes. "I see you went back to their side Dru."
Dru sighed "yeah I did and it looks like Chuck is gone so there's no need for you to keep fighting." Dru said calmly.

Dru held a finger up slowly "one more thing." He pointed to Zadock "restore his connection with the spirit world and everything will be back to normal.'
Y walked over to Zadock and put his hand on his forehead. He took a deep breath and the connection was restored.

Name: Jacob

Appearance:

d13fa38b29eba723f5db5de9a07c85fc.jpg

Weapons:

A suit of Deiselpunk style battle armor.

390507.jpg

Y walked over to Zadock and put his hand on his forehead. He took a deep breath and the connection was restored.
Zadcok looked at Dru and a tear glinted in his eye and he nodded his head in appreciation. Dru then said "thank you for what you've done."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back