• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

Chuck blinked at him and then shrugged "I don't know what those are. Here let me educate myself." He grabbed Joey by the head and lifted him off the ground and began to sift through Joey's memories.
Chuck then found out that Joey really enjoyed card games like Yu Gi Oh and Hearthstone. He then saw there was a comicbook shop that sold trading cards in Edgewood.

Chuck then found out that Joey really enjoyed card games like Yu Gi Oh and Hearthstone. He then saw there was a comicbook shop that sold trading cards in Edgewood.
Chuck also found out more about the world Joey lived in and the people he knew and how the world worked. Chuck set him down and said "wow what a charming little world you have. I'm surprised my dad tried to destroy it. I would've collected you all." The door then changed to the comic book shop in Edgewood.

Chuck also found out more about the world Joey lived in and the people he knew and how the world worked. Chuck set him down and said "wow what a charming little world you have. I'm surprised my dad tried to destroy it. I would've collected you all." The door then changed to the comic book shop in Edgewood.
Joey just shook his head "Right... bye." Joey then headed out the door to the card shop. He quickly looked at his left arm. Up to his shoulder was nothing but bone.

"No... I was looking for the trading card shop in Edgewood." He said.

Y cracked his knuckles "Well then I think things are starting to get back in order."

Dru took it and it transformed into a cane which he began to use to stand up. "well now I'm glad that much is sorted. What else went wrong?"
" well you weren't the only one he turned. I had a vision and kala turned evil" Allyson said and nodded at Y

Joey smiled to see the demonification process had recessed. "Good." He adjusted his filtration mask as he went into the shop, hoping everyone would start waking up.
People in this area had been spared most of the issues the world was just waiting to get put back to normal.

People in this area had been spared most of the issues the world was just waiting to get put back to normal.
Slowly, many of the things that went bad began to be undone. Joey headed inside and began playing with some of the customers. "Never leave home without my good deck." He said with a smirk.

Slowly, many of the things that went bad began to be undone. Joey headed inside and began playing with some of the customers. "Never leave home without my good deck." He said with a smirk.
One of the people shouted out "come over here and try a real game." They were playing MTG.

" well you weren't the only one he turned. I had a vision and kala turned evil" Allyson said and nodded at Y
Dru sighed "let's go find her and see what all we can do." He began to hobble in the direction of Kala.

(I knew someone who betrayed me that played Magic... I hope he and his husband burn in hell.) "I don't play Magic though." Joey replied.
(Betrayed how?) "We have cards and an extra deck for you." The kid said with a chuckle.

(That's unfortunate well you're in a better place now right?) "Keep playing your sissy game." The nerd said in a joking tone.
(
Screenshot_214.jpg
)
Joey sighed before walking over and punching the nerd in the face, breaking his nose "Not in the mood tubby."

She nodded. "okay." She looked at him, seeing him hobble. "do you want help?" (i play force of will)
(I've actually never heard of that.) Dru sighed "all I want is a good meal and to recharge from what Chuck did to me.

(I've actually never heard of that.) Dru sighed "all I want is a good meal and to recharge from what Chuck did to me.
(i dont play it often, mostly if my friends and bro tell me about upcoming tournaments, look it up if you feel like it) "after we are done you can eat my dreams." She said. "how did he do that to you anyway?"

Kala was currently in a cage that suppressed her magic that Jace had made. Her shadow was tied up in chains. The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth

(i dont play it often, mostly if my friends and bro tell me about upcoming tournaments, look it up if you feel like it) "after we are done you can eat my dreams." She said. "how did he do that to you anyway?"

Kala was currently in a cage that suppressed her magic that Jace had made. Her shadow was tied up in chains. The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth
(Is Kala good now?)

Jace floated looking at her. He pulled out her book. "Mind if I take a peek?" He asked.
Kala said nothing as she tried spells to get out. Watcher looked at the book. "I don't think so should there is a reason its covered in locks and chains."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back