• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"She can turn to our mom and uncle but they handed the job over for her but she doesn't want to disappoint them or make the HL fail. She just takes it all herself. She doesn't even let me help her. I try all I can." He sighed.

Allyson answered her phone only to be bombarded with questions. She hung up the phone and it just kept on ringing. As she started to get frustrated she tossed it at a wall, breaking it to pieces. "I should have done better.." she held her head as she got a vision.

“But what about her mechanical creations? Don’t they help her?” She asked

" I guess we need to add closing the rift on our list." Hunter held out her hand to Jasmine. "I'm Hunter, I've heard a lot about you."
Jasmine shook her hand. "I'm Jasmine, and I take it I'll hear a lot about you in the future." She laughs.

Robby stays silent, not wanting to tell her about her fate. However, he gets an idea. Maybe this is a second chance for him to keep her from dying.

Jasmine shook her hand. "I'm Jasmine, and I take it I'll hear a lot about you in the future." She laughs.

Robby stays silent, not wanting to tell her about her fate. However, he gets an idea. Maybe this is a second chance for him to keep her from dying.
Hunter nods. "I'm sure you will. " she smiled. "Let's get to work"

Thomas smiled and held out his hand to Dark. "Welcome to the family. I'm Skeleton king. We'll introduce you to my wife in a minute. " he glanced over at Wolfe. "Can you see get your creation to fix her." Roxie looked surprised. "Wait fix her. But her mind was broken by both magic and a telepath." Thomas laughed. "Yes and that witch doctor hasn't visited us in a long time. Her spell is gone. We just need the pieces put back together. And what better person than the telepath known for breaking minds " wolfe nods. "Minerva come here."
"don't kid yourself that's no minerva. its a pathetic facsimile at best. minerva wouldn't be bending over to no one if she were really here." Fell said.

"don't kid yourself that's no minerva. its a pathetic facsimile at best. minerva wouldn't be bending over to no one if she were really here." Fell said.
Minerva looked over at fell with a small smile. She went over to Wolfe. "Hes right. I dont even want to be here." Wolfe sighed. "You're doing this again." He pulled out a remote, pressing a button. Minerva gripped the side of her head where the metal was an screamed out in pain. Roxie felt sorry for her.

Minerva looked over at fell with a small smile. She went over to Wolfe. "Hes right. I dont even want to be here." Wolfe sighed. "You're doing this again." He pulled out a remote, pressing a button. Minerva gripped the side of her head where the metal was an screamed out in pain. Roxie felt sorry for her.
Wolfe suddenly felt a sharp bone against this throat. "you won't do that again."

Wolfe suddenly felt a sharp bone against this throat. "you won't do that again."
"You dont tell me what to do with my creations" he said with a glare, he still was holding down the button on his remote. Thomas looked at fell. "Put the bone down. I didnt ask everyone to be here to fight."

"You dont tell me what to do with my creations" he said with a glare, he still was holding down the button on his remote. Thomas looked at fell. "Put the bone down. I didnt ask everyone to be here to fight."
"tell him to let her go first." Fell said

Hunter nods. "I'm sure you will. " she smiled. "Let's get to work"
Jasmine nods and leads them deeper into the castle.

"Wait.... I sense a runestone nearby." Alita said.

Jasmine turns and looks. "Alita? Sumner actually let you out of the tower?"

Alita pauses, then she nods. "Yes. It has been a while since I went on an exploration like this."

Fell removed the bone.
Minerva placed her hand on Nuerva only removing it a few minutes later. She looked at Thomas. "There its done." Thomas went over to his wife. "Elizabeth you there?" Elizabeth smiled. "Yes I'm back. Haven't felt this way in a long time." She looked over at Roxie and Dark. She instantly went to work on reading thier minds. Dark and Sam could tell how strong a telepath she was.

Jasmine nods and leads them deeper into the castle.

"Wait.... I sense a runestone nearby." Alita said.

Jasmine turns and looks. "Alita? Sumner actually let you out of the tower?"

Alita pauses, then she nods. "Yes. It has been a while since I went on an exploration like this."
"Well if theres a runestone let's go get it " Hunter said

Minerva placed her hand on Nuerva only removing it a few minutes later. She looked at Thomas. "There its done." Thomas went over to his wife. "Elizabeth you there?" Elizabeth smiled. "Yes I'm back. Haven't felt this way in a long time." She looked over at Roxie and Dark. She instantly went to work on reading thier minds. Dark and Sam could tell how strong a telepath she was.
Dark shifted uncomfortably.

Elizabeth just smiled at Dark and Roxie "How about we talk about why you brought us all here" Thomas nods. "Guess it's time for that. " Roxie looked over at Dark. I think my mom knows were spying for the hero league
But she doesn't look like she plans on blowing the whistle yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back