• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

Dark nodded.
She entered the hotel pulling down her mask. The receptionist looked nervous. "You must be here for the conference.. Down the hall" Roxie nods. "Thank you." Outside the door to the room was a familiar face. Minerva stood there, her skin looked more grey with several stitches along her body. Her long brown hair was half shaven with metal pieces now attached to her skull. She wore similar white robes to what she use to wear. She just didnt have her helmet or her spear. Roxie looked at Dark and whispered. "I thought she was dead.."

She entered the hotel pulling down her mask. The receptionist looked nervous. "You must be here for the conference.. Down the hall" Roxie nods. "Thank you." Outside the door to the room was a familiar face. Minerva stood there, her skin looked more grey with several stitches along her body. Her long brown hair was half shaven with metal pieces now attached to her skull. She wore similar white robes to what she use to wear. She just didnt have her helmet or her spear. Roxie looked at Dark and whispered. "I thought she was dead.."
Fell leaned against the wall staring at Minerva. Horror was sharpening his axe in the corner. Blackmorph was at thw buffet table. And a man with red hair un a business suit (corrupter) was conversing with another villain.

Fell leaned against the wall staring at Minerva. Horror was sharpening his axe in the corner. Blackmorph was at thw buffet table. And a man with red hair un a business suit (corrupter) was conversing with another villain.
Minerva didnt look at Fell. Roxie looked around the room recognizing a few villains from back in her day. She saw her mom sitting in a corner still in an orange jumpsuit. She was murmuring to herself. Wolfe was speaking with her dad who had gotten changed into jeans, and a tshirt. Standing next to Wolfe was a guy dressed in gold with a gold mask. Wolfe smirked. "Skeleton king, look who showed up." Thomas turned. "Hmm Roxie I'm surprised to see you, I thought you turned a new leaf. You said that when you visited us. " Roxie lifted up her mask. "And you know there are cameras everywhere. I had to say that. I heard you escaped. I had to see what you had planned. " Wolfe just looked at her suspiciously. "Oh really?"

Minerva didnt look at Fell. Roxie looked around the room recognizing a few villains from back in her day. She saw her mom sitting in a corner still in an orange jumpsuit. She was murmuring to herself. Wolfe was speaking with her dad who had gotten changed into jeans, and a tshirt. Standing next to Wolfe was a guy dressed in gold with a gold mask. Wolfe smirked. "Skeleton king, look who showed up." Thomas turned. "Hmm Roxie I'm surprised to see you, I thought you turned a new leaf. You said that when you visited us. " Roxie lifted up her mask. "And you know there are cameras everywhere. I had to say that. I heard you escaped. I had to see what you had planned. " Wolfe just looked at her suspiciously. "Oh really?"
"You don't wanna trust us we'll take our skills elsewhere." Dark said

(He did) "Sup." Dark said.
Thomas smiled and held out his hand to Dark. "Welcome to the family. I'm Skeleton king. We'll introduce you to my wife in a minute. " he glanced over at Wolfe. "Can you see get your creation to fix her." Roxie looked surprised. "Wait fix her. But her mind was broken by both magic and a telepath." Thomas laughed. "Yes and that witch doctor hasn't visited us in a long time. Her spell is gone. We just need the pieces put back together. And what better person than the telepath known for breaking minds " wolfe nods. "Minerva come here."

"I'm pretty much surround." She said thinking as the Eiffel tower blew up. Rcticwolf Rcticwolf

Literal seconds after the tower blew up and metal chunks were raining down to the street, a news flash appeared on every tv in the world with the title ‘hero league leader let criminal escape and destroy world wonder’

Literal seconds after the tower blew up and metal chunks were raining down to the street, a news flash appeared on every tv in the world with the title ‘hero league leader let criminal escape and destroy world wonder’
It wasnt long till the news came up on her watch. She frowned before she silently started using her ring to try to put the landmark back together again.

It wasnt long till the news came up on her watch. She frowned before she silently started using her ring to try to put the landmark back together again.

Most of the tower had been turned to slag from the thermite explosives Cherri had placed

Hunter followed behind him. "What is it?"
"It's.... her...." Robby answered in shock. He was referring to a Valkyrie who was destroying a generator. She turns around and reveals herself to be Jasmine. However, she looks a little younger. It's almost as if she was the same age as when she first met Robby and Tyson.

Jasmine stops and stares at them. "What sorcery is this?"

"It's.... her...." Robby answered in shock. He was referring to a Valkyrie who was destroying a generator. She turns around and reveals herself to be Jasmine. However, she looks a little younger. It's almost as if she was the same age as when she first met Robby and Tyson.

Jasmine stops and stares at them. "What sorcery is this?"
"We were wondering the same thing." Hunter said.

Vickie saw the news story with Alex “Uh… is she going to be ok?” She asked
Alex frowned. "No shes not. All this stuff has been stressing her out. Running the hero league has taken its toll. "

Allyson got back to the league going into her office. Her phone was ringing constantly.

Alex frowned. "No shes not. All this stuff has been stressing her out. Running the hero league has taken its toll. "

Allyson got back to the league going into her office. Her phone was ringing constantly.

“That’s a lot to bear, doesn’t she have someone that can help her?” Vickie asked

“That’s a lot to bear, doesn’t she have someone that can help her?” Vickie asked
"She can turn to our mom and uncle but they handed the job over for her but she doesn't want to disappoint them or make the HL fail. She just takes it all herself. She doesn't even let me help her. I try all I can." He sighed.

Allyson answered her phone only to be bombarded with questions. She hung up the phone and it just kept on ringing. As she started to get frustrated she tossed it at a wall, breaking it to pieces. "I should have done better.." she held her head as she got a vision.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back