• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"You should care about family." He said. "Sabrina is out there with us. You'd just as easily kill her right now as you would me." He said.
"Chuck told me to not kill anyone, I already took care of Zadock" she said tossing another green flame at him.

"Chuck told me to not kill anyone, I already took care of Zadock" she said tossing another green flame at him.
"And Sabrina? You think that not killing her is that much better. You're breaking you daughters heart." He said jumping the the side and shooting a web bullet at her.

"And Sabrina? You think that not killing her is that much better. You're breaking you daughters heart." He said jumping the the side and shooting a web bullet at her.
Kala said nothing as she dodged the web bullet and made a large book appear in front of her. It was covered in locks and chains as if it meant that no one should open it.

Kala said nothing as she dodged the web bullet and made a large book appear in front of her. It was covered in locks and chains as if it meant that no one should open it.
Peter hit the book with a webline and pulled it too him. He threw it to Jace who caught it and made the book disappear is would not reappear unless he allowed it to.

Peter hit the book with a webline and pulled it too him. He threw it to Jace who caught it and made the book disappear is would not reappear unless he allowed it to.
"I have other books that can help me." She made a smaller book appear and read a few lines from it, her body glowed as the spell made her stronger.

"I have other books that can help me." She made a smaller book appear and read a few lines from it, her body glowed as the spell made her stronger.
Physically she would still be weaker than Peter unless that spell had a HUGE affect. Jace used a flight spell. "Back off Spidey I got this." He said. If he could take on Zadock he could take on Kala.

Physically she would still be weaker than Peter unless that spell had a HUGE affect. Jace used a flight spell. "Back off Spidey I got this." He said. If he could take on Zadock he could take on Kala.
"Magic vs magic, this should be fun." She sent her ragmen at Peter and looked at jace. "Ready to face me?"

"Magic vs magic, this should be fun." She sent her ragmen at Peter and looked at jace. "Ready to face me?"
Jace pulled out a emerald colored spell book. "Bind Shadow." Wherever her shadow was it flew back to her and was rendered useless for the time being.

Jace pulled out a emerald colored spell book. "Bind Shadow." Wherever her shadow was it flew back to her and was rendered useless for the time being.
Her shadow seemed almost relieved to be back as it was with Chuck. Her shadow looked at Kala and tried to grab her when it was rendered useless. Kala smiled. "thank you for doing that. That shadow of mine would have been a pain."

Her shadow seemed almost relieved to be back as it was with Chuck. Her shadow looked at Kala and tried to grab her when it was rendered useless. Kala smiled. "thank you for doing that. That shadow of mine would have been a pain."
"Oh I can let it go." He waved his hand and the shadow was free.

"Oh I can let it go." He waved his hand and the shadow was free.
The shadow looked like it was about to fly off to Jace when Kala's hand glowed black and she drew a symbol in the air, it glowed before getting sent at her shadow "Curse of chains." Suddenly chains wrapped around the shadow and held it tight to the ground. kala looked at Jace. "As I said, that shadow would be a pain. I do not need to deal with that right now. Right now my only enemy is you."

The shadow looked like it was about to fly off to Jace when Kala's hand glowed black and she drew a symbol in the air, it glowed before getting sent at her shadow "Curse of chains." Suddenly chains wrapped around the shadow and held it tight to the ground. kala looked at Jace. "As I said, that shadow would be a pain. I do not need to deal with that right now. Right now my only enemy is you."
"Guardian of wind." He said. The air around him twisted and and turned into a humanoid shape. It threw two razor sharp gusts of wind at him.

"Guardian of wind." He said. The air around him twisted and and turned into a humanoid shape. It threw two razor sharp gusts of wind at him.
Kala held up her arms to block the wind, digging her feet into the ground so she wouldn't get blown away. "Fire flame burst." Her eyes glowed red as she threw her arms down and flames shot out at him.

Watcher landed on a roof nearby.

Kala held up her arms to block the wind, digging her feet into the ground so she wouldn't get blown away. "Fire flame burst." Her eyes glowed red as she threw her arms down and flames shot out at him.

Watcher landed on a roof nearby.
"Veil of water." A wall of water appeared and went at the flame putting it out and kept going toward her. "Freeze." As it gained speed going toward her it hardened into a thick wall of ice.

"Veil of water." A wall of water appeared and went at the flame putting it out and kept going toward her. "Freeze." As it gained speed going toward her it hardened into a thick wall of ice.
"Shadow shield super strength." She said waving her hand as a giant shield made of shadows appeared in front of her, it glowed slightly as the chains tightened around her shadow and it grew smaller. Kala was using the power in her shadow to help her.

Watcher frowned as he jumped off the roof and hurried over.

"Shadow shield super strength." She said waving her hand as a giant shield made of shadows appeared in front of her, it glowed slightly as the chains tightened around her shadow and it grew smaller. Kala was using the power in her shadow to help her.

Watcher frowned as he jumped off the roof and hurried over.
"Shadowbind." The Shadow was rendered useless she could no longer draw power from it.

"Shadowbind." The Shadow was rendered useless she could no longer draw power from it.
The shadow just looked really weak. "I see I missed the party." Watcher said coming over. kala glared at him. "You're not apart of this." He laughed. "How did it happen this time? i doubt your black magic corrupted you again and I don't see any traits of you accepting help from a demon. You arn't evil and you know that." Without a word Kala tossed the shadow shield at him. Watcher barely dodged it. "Okay, not going to answer me, thats fine." He turned to Jace. "Where is Zadock?"

He expelled high amounts of helium, slowing the blade's attack to a halt before reaching his skin. "Fair point but humans don't let their food manipulate them to this degree. We get shit food, we just act a little shitty. But you can wash out a bad taste with some good tea."
"That's where biology comes into play we eat and break down things much differently there is nothing that can be done about that." The blade didn't slow down at all as the helium instead had the effect of increasing it's damage as it swung at him.
Allyson looked down at the katana. "Don't go back to him stay here"
" he calls to me and here it's hard to resist him. We spent so much time together..." the katana faded out and Allyson could feel her struggling to stay together.

"That's where biology comes into play we eat and break down things much differently there is nothing that can be done about that." The blade didn't slow down at all as the helium instead had the effect of increasing it's damage as it swung at him.
" he calls to me and here it's hard to resist him. We spent so much time together..." the katana faded out and Allyson could feel her struggling to stay together.
"no stay here! I need you!" She shouted getting a tighter grip on the sword. "We spent alot of time together too right? From like my past lives?"

"no stay here! I need you!" She shouted getting a tighter grip on the sword. "We spent alot of time together too right? From like my past lives?"
"....No." the katana said he word solemnly and with a sense of sadness although it seemed surprised " why do you care so much anyway?"

"....No." the katana said he word solemnly and with a sense of sadness although it seemed surprised " why do you care so much anyway?"
"Because I got use to you. you arn't a stupid sword anymore." Allyson smiled. "you're my friend and I don't want Dru to have you when he is like this."

The shadow just looked really weak. "I see I missed the party." Watcher said coming over. kala glared at him. "You're not apart of this." He laughed. "How did it happen this time? i doubt your black magic corrupted you again and I don't see any traits of you accepting help from a demon. You arn't evil and you know that." Without a word Kala tossed the shadow shield at him. Watcher barely dodged it. "Okay, not going to answer me, thats fine." He turned to Jace. "Where is Zadock?"
"She said she took care of him si I'm assuming out of commission for now."

"She said she took care of him si I'm assuming out of commission for now."
"Thats too bad." Watcher said. "I'm guessing Chuck did this? My sister said he was causing some trouble here." Kala shot a shadow ball at them. "Enough talk."

"Thats too bad." Watcher said. "I'm guessing Chuck did this? My sister said he was causing some trouble here." Kala shot a shadow ball at them. "Enough talk."
The former councilman held out his hand stopping it in his tracks. "I'm just happy he hasn't managed to turn anyone we can't deal with." He looked at Kala. "I'm going to stop holding back now."

The former councilman held out his hand stopping it in his tracks. "I'm just happy he hasn't managed to turn anyone we can't deal with." He looked at Kala. "I'm going to stop holding back now."
Kala laughed. "You think you can deal with me? Thats funny. You guys haven't seen me at my best." She summoned more ragmen. Watcher pulled out his sword. "I have." She smirked. "I gotten stronger since coming to this city so I really doubt it."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back