• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

Tony looked at him. "Car incident?"

"So there's two of him. Its not that weird. I'm from a different universe. So are all my pokemon." He said arching an eyebrow. (He's working on Occam's razor.)
"Oh nothing much, just the cat was under a lot of stress and dehydrated. Clawed us up good." He chuckled.

"Right, but this guy from a different universe isn't exactly doing nice things. He's not selling guns to heroes, that's for sure."
"Show off!" Peter said. He was also showing off.
Musicnotes Musicnotes "What? You jealous? I do have extras if you want them!" Makoto smiled

"Oh nothing much, just the cat was under a lot of stress and dehydrated. Clawed us up good." He chuckled.

"Right, but this guy from a different universe isn't exactly doing nice things. He's not selling guns to heroes, that's for sure."

Musicnotes Musicnotes "What? You jealous? I do have extras if you want them!" Makoto smiled
Josh nodded. "I'm still not sure why you don't go to the avengers with this. All do respect at this point I'm a glorified animal handler. I don't really get involved in this kind of stuff anymore."

"Why would I need a jetpack? Webs are way more stylin'."

"I'm good, I dont need one." Maddy said as she kept running.

Josh nodded. "I'm still not sure why you don't go to the avengers with this. All do respect at this point I'm a glorified animal handler. I don't really get involved in this kind of stuff anymore."

"Why would I need a jetpack? Webs are way more stylin'."
"I'm good, I dont need one." Maddy said as she kept running.
"Simple... I don't have a plane ticket to New York. This is kinda urgent and I heard none of the Avengers are here in town... so yeah" She said looking rather embarrased.

"Alright, so what is the plan aside from search and rescue? Where do we take the survivors?"

"Simple... I don't have a plane ticket to New York. This is kinda urgent and I heard none of the Avengers are here in town... so yeah" She said looking rather embarrased.

"Alright, so what is the plan aside from search and rescue? Where do we take the survivors?"
He held out his gloves hand. A ball appeared within. He threw it and it burst open letting out Articuno. "Alright. Lets go." He said. He climbed onto its back and held out hi hand.

"To the tower. It has room, food, water, and medicine!" Peter said. "And we can clear out the parking lot for rescue copters."

He held out his gloves hand. A ball appeared within. He threw it and it burst open letting out Articuno. "Alright. Lets go." He said. He climbed onto its back and held out hi hand.

"To the tower. It has room, food, water, and medicine!" Peter said. "And we can clear out the parking lot for rescue copters."
"And if any need any urgent medical treatment I can try to heal them as we go." Maddy said.

"And if any need any urgent medical treatment I can try to heal them as we go." Maddy said.

Demy grabbed his hand and jumped on "Who should we take this information to? Nick Fury?"

"Avengers tower or a different tower?" Makoto asked

Demy grabbed his hand and jumped on "Who should we take this information to? Nick Fury?"

"Avengers tower or a different tower?" Makoto asked
"No. Fury doesn't exaxtly like me." He said. "Articuno. Gotham." He said.

"The place we just came from us called the tower by the survivors."

(Her and kaleb are on a helicopter headed back to Edgewood)
(Thank you, was not sure if they were actually going to head back to stay and it all got lost. But thank you for letting me know)

Placed within a helicopter Eliana quitely sat next to Kaleb as they headed back to Edgewood. She reached over and gently placed her hand on his hand. She wondered how he was doing, after the heros sent them back home not allowing them to stay any longer to help.

(Thank you, was not sure if they were actually going to head back to stay and it all got lost. But thank you for letting me know)

Placed within a helicopter Eliana quitely sat next to Kaleb as they headed back to Edgewood. She reached over and gently placed her hand on his hand. She wondered how he was doing, after the heros sent them back home not allowing them to stay any longer to help.
"Screw them. They aren't real heroes." He said under his breath. "A hero makes sure that the evil gets what it deserves. If they're willing to let that guy walk free then they're just as bad as he is."

"No. Fury doesn't exaxtly like me." He said. "Articuno. Gotham." He said.

"The place we just came from us called the tower by the survivors."

"Gotham? We're going to meet Batman?" She asked (So they built a new Gotham?)

"Ah okay!" He then flew into a building. A few seconds later he popped out "Three down... how many more to go? Check your scanners Pete! Should automatically pop up!" Makoto then flew out on the jetpack. "They didn't look injured so far" Musicnotes Musicnotes

"I can't catch a break, there's never an uneventful day in my life" she said as she listened to the gunfire.
"Don't worry. Just enter the tower and we can put it under lockdown. The soundproofing will help block out the battle." James guided her inside the tower. He looked over at the security desk "Initiate lockdown procedures."

"Gotham? We're going to meet Batman?" She asked (So they built a new Gotham?)

"Ah okay!" He then flew into a building. A few seconds later he popped out "Three down... how many more to go? Check your scanners Pete! Should automatically pop up!" Makoto then flew out on the jetpack.

"Don't worry. Just enter the tower and we can put it under lockdown. The soundproofing will help block out the battle." James guided her inside the tower. He looked over at the security desk "Initiate lockdown procedures."
(Yes Bruce Wayne bankrolled most of it. It's fairly small right now)
"Yes." He said.

"We have an adult and a kid in that store. They're surrounded by zombies!" He landed in a car and looked at the zombies. "Hey over here! Come and get me!" His yelling and overall level if noise attracted the zombies which shambled toward him.

(Yes Bruce Wayne bankrolled most of it. It's fairly small right now)
"Yes." He said.

"We have an adult and a kid in that store. They're surrounded by zombies!" He landed in a car and looked at the zombies. "Hey over here! Come and get me!" His yelling and overall level if noise attracted the zombies which shambled toward him.
"How can he help us?"

Makoto immediately summoned a marching band that started playing. The performers were perplexed. "Just play! I'll protect you!" Makoto shouted as he looked at the conductor, who was another version of him. "PLAY LOUD PLAY PROUD!" the conductor shouted as he began his routine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back