• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

Pharren doesn't have time to dodge the leaves. However, a shield pops up from Serenity that takes the impact of the leaves for him. Pharren jumps back. "That shield of yours is pretty tough. I may enjoy this after all....but first-" he turns to the side and starts running at Venus.
"Gonna come after me now. This should be fun." Venus smiled and got ready for him to get closer.

(Lol my bad. For some reason I thought she called Roxie mom. ) "okay..just go home." She said

(That was way back when, when I originally introduced Raven, but then you complained and I made her Roxie’s older sister) “so you don’t want my help? You know I’m an expert in viral entities right?” She asked

"Yes it does!" She his voice but there was a an echo so she wasn't sure where it was from.
Eliana looked around as she could hear his voice but could not see Kaleb anywhere. "Kaleb please, I can't leave....I don't want to leave with out you....I know what happened was bad...but...I know your not a bad person...that really wasn't you...." she yelled out.

Eliana looked around as she could hear his voice but could not see Kaleb anywhere. "Kaleb please, I can't leave....I don't want to leave with out you....I know what happened was bad...but...I know your not a bad person...that really wasn't you...." she yelled out.
She would find him trying to blend into a shadowed wall. "Yes it was. Yes it is."

(That was way back when, when I originally introduced Raven, but then you complained and I made her Roxie’s older sister) “so you don’t want my help? You know I’m an expert in viral entities right?” She asked
(Lol ) "fine you can help but first we are helping the injured and I have to fix up Lily and we need to fix the door to Audrey's room. " Allyson said.

(Lol ) "fine you can help but first we are helping the injured and I have to fix up Lily and we need to fix the door to Audrey's room. " Allyson said.

“What injured, everyone is just unconscious, all they will have is a slight concussion” she replied “doesn’t your server bot have nano machines or something?” She asked

Users who are viewing this thread

Back