• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

He wrapped his arms around her. "I can't help it. I just can't. I always lost control."
Eliana hugged him tightly she wished she could tell him that she knew what he was feeling. But all she could do was just be there for him. "It's difficult...I know and your parents never helped....but maybe the heros we meet that hero league team thing they are apart of,....maybe someone can help you there.." She said

Eliana hugged him tightly she wished she could tell him that she knew what he was feeling. But all she could do was just be there for him. "It's difficult...I know and your parents never helped....but maybe the heros we meet that hero league team thing they are apart of,....maybe someone can help you there.." She said
"I don't know if they can. I don't know if I can be helped..." He said.

Hero or villain or neutral: hero for now atleast

name: ryan

Code name: silent-wolf (given to him by civilians)

Appearance: long scruffy black hair with and under-cut , black eyes , light brown skin . when not in hero mode , he wears casual clothes , hoodies , jeans and lon sleeved shirts . his hero costume is black and grey , with a red robin style mask/ helmet that leaves the bottom half of his face uncovered , he wears a back cape , his costume resembles armor that looks more like regular clothing than armor , it doesn't bulk up . his pants connect to his shoes almost looking like a singular piece of clothing . lastly he wears biker gloves witht the fingers uncovered.

Powers/abilities: hightened senses making him faster and more evasive than the average person , able to dodge most hits and reflecting the damage with marital arts .

Weapons(optional): two long knifes with tactical black coloring on the handles.

Weaknesses: he is not invincible , he is after all only human . also cutting out his vision or clouding his mind make him unable to fight or even think too . easily distractable

Backstory(optional): born a normall kid he grew up in an average family , when he hit puberty his senses started growiing stronger , he nooticed this in his kick boxing class noticing that every move felt slower than usual , predictable . like everytime someone tried to spar with him he felt fast , like he could evade everything . after making sure that this power wasnt a one time thing , he started training himself to master it becoming practically untouchable . one day whe he was walking out on the street he saw what appeared to be a mugging , he interferred , the muuger quickly turned to the victim and shot him , ryan then took down the mugger after barely dodging one of his bullets then kicking himm in the face , ryan took the victims phone to call the police , the police arrive , but they were too late and the man was already dead , ryan's explenation was that some hero took down the mugger , his first heroic act ended in a failure , the man he was trying to save died , he then took a vow to take down the evil that prays on the weak , to defend those who can't defande themselves. he made a home made costume slowly gathering parts of his complete suit by taking them from those he took down. he works at night learning to make himself as silent as possible blending it with the in the darkness which got his a second name , jet black.

Other info: infp
hope i did it right
(You'll need to repost this in the character sheet thred, link is in the first post on page one)

As they navigated the maze, they come across a tank-like creature that blocks their path. It wakes up and slowly aims its cannon at them.

"Ohhhhhh that can't be good. That tank is massive and it looks unhappy." Izzy said.
Hunter frowned. "We can take it. " she took out an explosive arrow from her quiver.

It wasn't long before shield scientists made a vaccine for the virus. The data Eris found also revealed that the GRE had created the virus to be used as a bioweapon in the first place. Peter was given the cure but elected to remain in Harran a while longer to help oout. Musicnotes Musicnotes LumaThePhoenix LumaThePhoenix

Maddy smiles. "Good we got the cure."
"Yeah, but now I wanna take those jerks DOWN!" Eris said as she cracks her knuckles.

"I don't know if they can. I don't know if I can be helped..." He said.
"...dont say that Kaleb.... you have to have try......you can't just give up like that." she gives him a comforting squeeze before slightly letting go. She really hated to hear him say such things, why was he so negative about his chances of helping himself. It made her feel angry and sad at the same time. "if you really think you can't be helped,...then what do you have to loose by letting them help you.." she said.

"...dont say that Kaleb.... you have to have try......you can't just give up like that." she gives him a comforting squeeze before slightly letting go. She really hated to hear him say such things, why was he so negative about his chances of helping himself. It made her feel angry and sad at the same time. "if you really think you can't be helped,...then what do you have to loose by letting them help you.." she said.
"i... I suppose nothing." He said.

"Same here" Maddy agreed.
Before they left Peter saw them off. "Then you guys go do that. Be amazing and stuff. I have a few things to finish up here. Still got Rais' men to take care of. People to save. Two kids that need rescuing. And a giant zombie to fight. Now that I'm properly vaccinated and immune should be a breeze."

"i... I suppose nothing." He said.
"Okay," she said giving him another squeeze and holding him tightly, she held back the urge to cry from the sheer fear she felt for him. Letting go of the hug she looked up at him. "should we try and go back and find the others?..." she asked unsure if they were even around in the city or what had happened to them.

"Okay," she said giving him another squeeze and holding him tightly, she held back the urge to cry from the sheer fear she felt for him. Letting go of the hug she looked up at him. "should we try and go back and find the others?..." she asked unsure if they were even around in the city or what had happened to them.
"Yeah we should." He said. "I hope we haven't caused them too much trouble running off like this."

(guess ill just put my character in since he got accepted)
ryan steps out of the shadow onto the side of a roof top , looking far into the night " what do we have tonight?" he says looking for possible crime.

(guess ill just put my character in since he got accepted)
ryan steps out of the shadow onto the side of a roof top , looking far into the night " what do we have tonight?" he says looking for possible crime.
There seemed to be a couple skeletons breaking into a small store and grabbing items and putting it in bags before walking away calmly.

There seemed to be a couple skeletons breaking into a small store and grabbing items and putting it in bags before walking away calmly.
ryan jumps down from building to building reaching the ground running in the darkness towards the skeletons.

ryan jumps down from building to building reaching the ground running in the darkness towards the skeletons.
The skeletons would stop walking and turn to look at Ryan and begin chattering their jaws and waving little skeletal fists at him.

The skeletons would stop walking and turn to look at Ryan and begin chattering their jaws and waving little skeletal fists at him.
ryan jumps at the two throwing the dull side of his knife at one of them and kicks the other in the leg

Last edited:
ryan jumps at the two throwing the dull side of his knife at one of them and kicks the other in the leg
the blade bounced off the ribs of one of them causing it to look down in confusion. The second skeleton leg broke but it shoved Ryan back as the bones began to reform and the skeletons looked at him with annoyance on their skulls

Users who are viewing this thread

Back