• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

Amber nooded "Alright I'll make sure not to get into even more trouble" Amber said before walking away to the opiset end of the hall.
As Amber walked down the hall she would notice a shadow that was moving around on it's own, heading off into a room close by the infirmary.

"Yeah I can believe that." Hunter nods as she started getting the stuff they needed
"It's like you're anticipating your opponent's moves by limiting what options they have to choose from." Tyson explained. "For example. If there were three pathways in front of you, and I want you to go down a certain one, then I would make the other two paths undesirable enough for you to pick mine."

"I suppose you can call me that." Venus said. "I control plants, give them energy like how you did earlier and I can take it away."

Izzy folds her arms and pouts. "You both have cool powers and I don't. I'm totally jealous."
"That's quite the power I dare say you'd make a great hero. Also don't worry Izzy you never know you could get powers there's plenty of ways to do it though most have some risk."

Izzy folds her arms and pouts. "You both have cool powers and I don't. I'm totally jealous."

"That's quite the power I dare say you'd make a great hero. Also don't worry Izzy you never know you could get powers there's plenty of ways to do it though most have some risk."
"Me a hero?" Venus shook her head. "Sorry but I'm far from that...Izzy you can still do great things without powers, dont worry about not having them."

As Amber walked down the hall she would notice a shadow that was moving around on it's own, heading off into a room close by the infirmary.
Amber stoped on her tracks as a something miving cought the corner of her eye. As she turned she noticed the shadow, catching her by surprise as it wasn't attached to anyone. Simply moving on its own as it slipped into a room. She stood in place for a second before following after it, to the room by the infirmary

Amber stoped on her tracks as a something miving cought the corner of her eye. As she turned she noticed the shadow, catching her by surprise as it wasn't attached to anyone. Simply moving on its own as it slipped into a room. She stood in place for a second before following after it, to the room by the infirmary
She sees a dark skinned woman in a green blouse and jeans organizing a bunch of potion bottles. The room looked like it was full of medical supplies and medicine. The shadow moved over to the woman making gestures as if it was talking. She laughed. "Alright that's good to know. Now can you find me the label maker. Someone must have borrowed it." The shadow nods before leaving the room. It waved at Amber.

(Oh okaies , well if you have something else plan I could just not have her open the restraints or have her take longer opening them....but yes defently I know they woukd shoot at her once she is fulling released)
(No no. You should do what you think feels best.)

"Don't worry. I won't let that happen to you." Maddy said and looked at peter. "That's no good. Soon the Antizin might not even work"

Hunter nods. "Yep lots of free stuff"
A shield jet landed near themnto extract them. "Any of you infected?" Fury asked as he stepped out

"No. We can try to make a cure. The Antizin can hold it back for a bit. Can't you have your scientists try to make something. Fury, Peter has done so much for you. Don't you want to try" Maddy said
"I do want to try. But I can't risk the infection getting out of Harrann. He stays." Fury said. "Agreed." Peter said. "I'll go back to the tower and stock up of Anitizen."

"Me a hero?" Venus shook her head. "Sorry but I'm far from that...Izzy you can still do great things without powers, dont worry about not having them."
"You're not as far as you think." Izzy said. "You're already a hero to the plants in this garden." She looks at Aiolos. "That kind of risk sounds scary. No thanks." She laughs before stopping abruptly and hiding amongst the plants. "Hide me, plants."

"No. We can try to make a cure. The Antizin can hold it back for a bit. Can't you have your scientists try to make something. Fury, Peter has done so much for you. Don't you want to try" Maddy said

"I do want to try. But I can't risk the infection getting out of Harrann. He stays." Fury said. "Agreed." Peter said. "I'll go back to the tower and stock up of Anitizen."
"Can't you guys bring some scientists or doctors here or something at least?" Eris asked.

"You're not as far as you think." Izzy said. "You're already a hero to the plants in this garden." She looks at Aiolos. "That kind of risk sounds scary. No thanks." She laughs before stopping abruptly and hiding amongst the plants. "Hide me, plants."
Aiolos was about to say something when she hid with a surge of energy he touched the plants to make them hide her and turned around his costume forming on him. His clothes changed to armor and he looked around for enemies

Fasttrack followed her.
Getting there Fate detransformed and walked inside. Indigo walking along side her. They passed a few workers and she said hello, a few stopped to pet the white cat. Getting to Allyson's office they found her tighting a screw on a pair of glasses. Fate smiled. "Hey Allyson. Hope you don't mind Ben came along."

Aiolos was about to say something when she hid with a surge of energy he touched the plants to make them hide her and turned around his costume forming on him. His clothes changed to armor and he looked around for enemies
Venus watched them hide abruptly and looked around.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back