• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"I'm trying. " Venus smiled. She looked at Aiolos and shook her head. "No I think I'm alright. Right now as long as I don't go back to my old ways I should be alright. You guys just enjoy the garden."

"I know what that's like." Izzy said. "Trying to repent and whatnot." She looks at Aiolos. "You seem to be a helpful person."
Aiolos shrugged "i try to be helpful i hope that the same energy can be extended to me when the time comes." Aiolos smiled at the comment Venus made and nodded.

Aiolos shrugged "i try to be helpful i hope that the same energy can be extended to me when the time comes." Aiolos smiled at the comment Venus made and nodded.
"I know what that's like." Izzy said. "Trying to repent and whatnot." She looks at Aiolos. "You seem to be a helpful person."
"I'm sure it will be." Venus smiled and went over to one of the flower beds to work on it.

"When the time comes? Do you need help with something?" Izzy asked.

"I'm sure it will be." Venus smiled and went over to one of the flower beds to work on it.
Aiolos frowned at Venus as he was wondering what she would need to repent for. When asked about help he tilted his head "i mean if you know any crimes happening or criminals i can definitely help with that."

Aiolos frowned at Venus as he was wondering what she would need to repent for. When asked about help he tilted his head "i mean if you know any crimes happening or criminals i can definitely help with that."
Venus chuckled a bit hearing him talk about criminals. "Well this city is full of that stuff." She started making the flowers grow larger.

Venus chuckled a bit hearing him talk about criminals. "Well this city is full of that stuff." She started making the flowers grow larger.
"yeah so I've heard its kind of shocking how people live a normal life here."

"They've probably gotten used to all of the calamity." Izzy said. "Someone tries to kidnap me at least once a week. It never stops bothering me, but I've learned to expect it to happen."

"They've probably gotten used to all of the calamity." Izzy said. "Someone tries to kidnap me at least once a week. It never stops bothering me, but I've learned to expect it to happen."
"People adapt." Venus said. She looked over at Izzy. "Maybe you should hire a body guard if that happens to you weekly"

Aiolos looked alarmed "what do you mean they attempt to kidnap you who did that we can go and stop them to keep you safe!"
Izzy looks down and sighs. "That's what happens when you inherit an absurd amount of money from dead parents who were super shady criminals in their prime...which is what got them killed. Now, their enemies are after me for various reasons. Money. Revenge. Corporation control. Other stuff. I also didn't do any favors for myself by being an entitled brat all my life until recently. I'm a grateful brat now."

Izzy looks down and sighs. "That's what happens when you inherit an absurd amount of money from dead parents who were super shady criminals in their prime...which is what got them killed. Now, their enemies are after me for various reasons. Money. Revenge. Corporation control. Other stuff. I also didn't do any favors for myself by being an entitled brat all my life until recently. I'm a grateful brat now."
Aiolos lower lip quivered and then he pulled Izzy into a hug while whispering "oh you poor angel." With a sniffle he set her down and nodded his head to her and let her down.

Aiolos lower lip quivered and then he pulled Izzy into a hug while whispering "oh you poor angel." With a sniffle he set her down and nodded his head to her and let her down.
Izzy's caught off guard by the hug, especially when she was lifted off the ground. Once she composes herself, she hugs him back before he lets her down. "I um...thank you." She looks at him and smiles. "If it's criminals you're looking for, I'm danger prone, so you'll come across some in no time." She giggles.

Izzy's caught off guard by the hug, especially when she was lifted off the ground. Once she composes herself, she hugs him back before he lets her down. "I um...thank you." She looks at him and smiles. "If it's criminals you're looking for, I'm danger prone, so you'll come across some in no time." She giggles.
"dont you worry little one I dont mind my secret identity if it means protecting you, i promise Surge has got your back." Aiolos nodded his head in assurance as he knew that it was unfortunate that she was so danger prone.

"dont you worry little one I dont mind my secret identity if it means protecting you, i promise Surge has got your back." Aiolos nodded his head in assurance as he knew that it was unfortunate that she was so danger prone.
"Surge huh? Cool name." Izzy said. "Oh, that's right. I never asked for your name. Then again, you did just mentioned a secret identity so I understand if you don't want to tell me."

"Surge huh? Cool name." Izzy said. "Oh, that's right. I never asked for your name. Then again, you did just mentioned a secret identity so I understand if you don't want to tell me."
"My name is Aiolos and I'm new in the city what about you?" Aiolos tilted his head and smiled kindly.

(I mean the whole point if a key is that its in a shape that that matches the lock to interact with it. I figure yiu can do thst just as easily magnetically. I'm not gonna say what happens if she does open the restraints but you can probably guess what the guys woth guns will do)
(Oh okaies , well if you have something else plan I could just not have her open the restraints or have her take longer opening them....but yes defently I know they woukd shoot at her once she is fulling released)

"Alright. Feel free to hang around. Security will stop you if there are places you shouldon't be" Allyson said and walked off to her office. She took out her phone and called her friend Fate.

Fate was hanging out with Ben when she got Allyson's call. "Hey Allyson...oh sure I can head over to the HL be there soon." She looked at Ben as she hung up. "Hey I got to go to the hero league. Allyson has a question for me." @The Wordsmith
Amber nooded "Alright I'll make sure not to get into even more trouble" Amber said before walking away to the opiset end of the hall.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back