• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"Am I about to walk into a surprise party?" He joked.
"No but maybe next time." She laughed. She walked in. "Well welcome to our new headquarters. " They get to a large empty space with a few halls leading to other empty rooms that were currently getting painted. "Hey guys" said a familiar voice as Heather. One of the former assassins Tyson had met.

"No but maybe next time." She laughed. She walked in. "Well welcome to our new headquarters. " They get to a large empty space with a few halls leading to other empty rooms that were currently getting painted. "Hey guys" said a familiar voice as Heather. One of the former assassins Tyson had met.
"Yooooo this place is gonna be sick!" Tyson said. He sees Heather and waves at her. "Hey there. Nice to see you not in distress this time."

"Yooooo this place is gonna be sick!" Tyson said. He sees Heather and waves at her. "Hey there. Nice to see you not in distress this time."
"Yeah I'm excited to see this place when it done." Hunter smiled. Heather nods. "Same here. Hopefully you two come up with a name for the place"

Jace picked up. "You've reached the residence of the most epic wizard in the world. Can I help you?'
"Hey Jace. Can I ask a favor of you? So at the league we have taken in a girl and anyone around her gets sick. Physical contact speeds it up to deathly consequences. I was wondering if you could make like a charm or something to contain her power until we are able to help her control it. I had her draw a picture of what she would like." Allyson said.

"Leave it to us!" Tyson said confidently.
"Ok we are all taking bets on what you are going to name it. Half of us think you are going to mention mythology in it." Heather chuckled. Hunter shook her head. "Nah that was my family's thing. Tyson and I will figure it out. "

"Hey Jace. Can I ask a favor of you? So at the league we have taken in a girl and anyone around her gets sick. Physical contact speeds it up to deathly consequences. I was wondering if you could make like a charm or something to contain her power until we are able to help her control it. I had her draw a picture of what she would like." Allyson said.
"Sure, I'll be rght over."

"Ok we are all taking bets on what you are going to name it. Half of us think you are going to mention mythology in it." Heather chuckled. Hunter shook her head. "Nah that was my family's thing. Tyson and I will figure it out. "
"Guess that means half of them lost the bet." Tyson said. "I should've gotten in on this bet. I would've won easily."

"Guess that means half of them lost the bet." Tyson said. "I should've gotten in on this bet. I would've won easily."
"Well let me know when you guys pick a name so we can put it up outside" Heather smiled. "Well i have to go see how the weapons room is coming along." Hunter laughed. "Okay thanks." Heather walked off. Hunter looked at Tyson. "Well this is it. We can make this place how ever we want it."

Allyson soon stopped when she thought she was close enough to his place unsure the radius of his magical security would be. "I see. So magical security system. Trying to keep people away?"
"Kind of. Practicing fear wards for... personal reasons. I wanna make a haunted house. But actual ghosts and monsters are really hard to control at the best of times even with proper training. Alright... and the wards are down."

"Kind of. Practicing fear wards for... personal reasons. I wanna make a haunted house. But actual ghosts and monsters are really hard to control at the best of times even with proper training. Alright... and the wards are down."
"Hmm interesting. This what you been doing in your spare time? Ok I'll hang up and walk in." Allyson said

Users who are viewing this thread

Back