• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"Yeah I hate it to. But yeah come by whenever. The workers know your allowed in. Like I said I'm off to see a few friends to see if its possible. Talk to you later. " allyson said and hung up.
Amber finished her shift before stopping by to get a treat for Audrey(not sure....cookie, cupcake, or cream puff). She made her way to the building, soon she was standing outside Audrey's room. A soft knock was heard before she opened the "Audrey sweetheart hi,...how you are doing today?" She asked.
Rcticwolf Rcticwolf

Gwen was in the said common city, rather upon the roof of a restaurant. She would have a piece of gum in her mouth too. She’d chew on it as she waited for a obvious looking hero, or just the right moment to cause havoc.
A girl with dark blue hair appeared stealthily behind her. She wore jeans, a black tank top and a leather jacket. "Guess someone else found my chill spot."

Amber finished her shift before stopping by to get a treat for Audrey(not sure....cookie, cupcake, or cream puff). She made her way to the building, soon she was standing outside Audrey's room. A soft knock was heard before she opened the "Audrey sweetheart hi,...how you are doing today?" She asked.
Rcticwolf Rcticwolf

“Just bored really” she sighed

A girl with dark blue hair appeared stealthily behind her. She wore jeans, a black tank top and a leather jacket. "Guess someone else found my chill spot."
She’d simply turn her head, having a small grin as she had on a brown jacket, along with a somewhat checkered black and white shirt. She’d just simply reply, " .. Sorry I suppose. I just have been waiting .. "

(Sorry notification got lost, which is funny cuz I haven’t been getting notifications from this thread, lol)

“Yes I am done as well” she nodded
Haka took her hand and left a wad of cash on the table as they left. While they were walking aka cast a glance next to her and said "are you sure you want to get drunk with me? I have been known to get wild." Rcticwolf Rcticwolf

Last edited:
Haka took her hand and left a wad of cash on the table as they left. While they were walking aka cast a glance next to her and said "are you sure you want to get drunk with me? I have been known to get wild." Rcticwolf Rcticwolf

“Well it would be interesting to see” she chuckled

Users who are viewing this thread

Back