• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"first up is going to a summer house, got to make sure some of the equipment got boxed up. Then got to drop off the papers,lock a few of Janus's doors. Then hopefully meet up with some family to discuss some final things." She said
"Sounds like fun." He said as he lifted her up and flew off towards the summer house.

Kaleb went to the couch and fell onto it. "I'ma take a nap. Let me know if you need anything." He said.
"Okay that's fine.. and I will..." Eliana said getting up from the dining room table. She hugged her stuffed cat Mochi as she walked over to the collection of books Amber had. Skimming through them she took a book and walked off to the window seat to quietly read. She did not read for long closing the book she just stared out the window.

"Okay that's fine.. and I will..." Eliana said getting up from the dining room table. She hugged her stuffed cat Mochi as she walked over to the collection of books Amber had. Skimming through them she took a book and walked off to the window seat to quietly read. She did not read for long closing the book she just stared out the window.
He snored lightly. His face becoming the same material as the couch cushion

He snored lightly. His face becoming the same material as the couch cushion
Eliana turned away from the window and over to the couch as she heard a light snore. She quitely giggled noticing his face was the same texture as the couch cushion. She smiled looking at Kaleb as she hugged Mochi. He was weird for sure and is so hard to understand at times. He has this bad boy, grumpy, don't care vibe to him. However he is smart, she saw his homework. Lazy for sure and dose sleep alot. But also quite sweet and nice. He has been okay with her giving him hugs, has comfort her and even got Mochi for her. He was a great friend.

That however is went it finally clicked He had gotten Mochi for her, that ment he had gotten to her Aunt's house. The smile went away from her face as she looked away from him and down to Mochi.

Eliana turned away from the window and over to the couch as she heard a light snore. She quitely giggled noticing his face was the same texture as the couch cushion. She smiled looking at Kaleb as she hugged Mochi. He was weird for sure and is so hard to understand at times. He has this bad boy, grumpy, don't care vibe to him. However he is smart, she saw his homework. Lazy for sure and dose sleep alot. But also quite sweet and nice. He has been okay with her giving him hugs, has comfort her and even got Mochi for her. He was a great friend.

That however is went it finally clicked He had gotten Mochi for her, that ment he had gotten to her Aunt's house. The smile went away from her face as she looked away from him and down to Mochi.
He slept badicslly all day.

He slept badicslly all day.
Eliana kept herself busy through out the day. At one point she went over to check on Kaleb to check if he was still alive, he was still breathing. Towards the end of the day Eliana made her way to the roof of the apartments. She sat down hugging her knees as watch the sunset.

Amber came home carrying to boxes of large pizzas. "Dears im home!" She announced loudly "I did not want to cook today so I brought pizza for us" she said placing the boxes on the dinning table.

Eliana kept herself busy through out the day. At one point she went over to check on Kaleb to check if he was still alive, he was still breathing. Towards the end of the day Eliana made her way to the roof of the apartments. She sat down hugging her knees as watch the sunset.

Amber came home carrying to boxes of large pizzas. "Dears im home!" She announced loudly "I did not want to cook today so I brought pizza for us" she said placing the boxes on the dinning table.
He woke up at the word pizza.

Quinn shrugged when it seemed like the stranger was gone and got in her car. She realized she didn't want to be at home. Especially alone. Quinn took out her phone and called Jackson.
The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth

"Thanks Jackson. I'll be there in a bit."
He nodded. "I'll make guest bedroom for you." He said hanging up.

He went to the side of his apartment that didn't have anything on the other side but outdoor space. Pressed his hands against the wall and literally created a gues bedroom.

He nodded. "I'll make guest bedroom for you." He said hanging up.

He went to the side of his apartment that didn't have anything on the other side but outdoor space. Pressed his hands against the wall and literally created a gues bedroom.
Quinn drove to his place and knocked on the door.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back