• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"Oh uh by the way... Is this yours? I just grabbed the first thing that was in a bag and hoped." He said taking a cat plush from his bag and holding it too her.
Eliana looked over to Kaleb as he asked her something pulling an item from his bag. She gasped "MOCHI!" She said suprised as she reached out and took him from Kaleb. Hugging the stuffed cat tightly. Out of nowhere Eliana attacked Kaleb with a huge hug. "Thank you so much Kaleb! your the best!" she softly said a few tears rolling down her cheek as she tighten the hug.

The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth

Last edited:
Sam seethed with anger. Dark being in cuthulu's head as well walked around them. "Almost makes me wanna go back to being evil.

Dark caught a glimpse of a memory that was drastically different then the others, as the others were encircled by the soft glow of white light, despite the hardship she went through, this memory was encircled by red and bits of black which clearly signifies something darker.

Musicnotes Musicnotes

Last edited:
Dark caught a glimpse of a memory that was drastically different then the others, as the others were encircled by the soft glow of white light, despite the hardship she went through, this memory was encircled by red and bits of black which clearly signifies something darker.

Musicnotes Musicnotes
Dark left the others to follow this particular lane of memory.

Musicnotes Musicnotes

Sam managed to piece together another memory

Townsfolk: capture the creature! Don’t let it escape!

Cthulhu: *running from the towns people trying to get away, manages to evade them by running through a house*

townsfolk: *attempting to find her*

Cthulhu: *runs back to the fire stake* Mr. Lovecraft what do I do?! Please help me!

Lovecraft: Survive my dear…

cthulhu: *starts to cry*

Townsfolk: she’s over there by the fire, grab her quick!

Sam seethed with anger. Dark being in cuthulu's head as well walked around them. "Almost makes me wanna go back to being evil.
"People are cruel." She said

Eliana looked over to Kaleb as he asked her something pulling an item from his bag. She gasped "MOCHI!" She said suprised as she reached out and took him from Kaleb. Hugging the stuffed cat tightly. Out of nowhere Eliana attacked Kaleb with a huge hug. "Thank you so much Kaleb! your the best!" she softly said a few tears rolling down her cheek as she tighten the hug.

The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth
He smiled a little and pat her back with one arm

Dark left the others to follow this particular lane of memory.

As Dark interacted with the memory he was pulled to just moments after the girl started crying.

Townsfolk: tie her up, get the fire going hotter! *they grab her and tie her up, occasionally stabbing her with their torches and pitchforks*

Cthulhu: *screams in pain*

Townsfolk: now you and your dark master will no longer have us in fear, we are freed of you!

Cthulhu: *screams in pain as tentacles burst from her back and try to free her*

Townsfolk: *back away in fear* she’s even more of a monster then we thought, defend yourselves everyone

Cthulhu: *after she freed herself she hops down from the fire her tentacles grow to 30 feet long and 3 feet wide as they begin to mercilessly slaughter the townsfolk*

As Dark interacted with the memory he was pulled to just moments after the girl started crying.

Townsfolk: tie her up, get the fire going hotter! *they grab her and tie her up, occasionally stabbing her with their torches and pitchforks*

Cthulhu: *screams in pain*

Townsfolk: now you and your dark master will no longer have us in fear, we are freed of you!

Cthulhu: *screams in pain as tentacles burst from her back and try to free her*

Townsfolk: *back away in fear* she’s even more of a monster then we thought, defend yourselves everyone

Cthulhu: *after she freed herself she hops down from the fire her tentacles grow to 30 feet long and 3 feet wide as they begin to mercilessly slaughter the townsfolk*
Dark didn't feel bad at all for them. "I understand why she hates peiple so much." He said.
"People are cruel." She said
"Well so were we ar one point. People change." Dark said. "Okay granted I'm still an asshole but I'm a lovable asshole."

Dark didn't feel bad at all for them. "I understand why she hates peiple so much." He said.

"Well so were we ar one point. People change." Dark said. "Okay granted I'm still an asshole but I'm a lovable asshole."

They were drawn into a mother memory that showed Cthulhu nearing at the pile of ash that used to be Lovecraft and the book that contained her sisters. Cthulhu was covered in blood as she melt down by the ashes. “I… I’m sorry father… I couldn’t help myself… “ she cried as she picked up a small handful of ash and it began to spark with a dark green malice before the handful was made into a green stone. “Rest now father, and my dear sisters, I will never forget you, and I will make these filthy humans pay” she stated before standing up and leaving, her tentacles emerging and destroying every building on her way.

They were drawn into a mother memory that showed Cthulhu nearing at the pile of ash that used to be Lovecraft and the book that contained her sisters. Cthulhu was covered in blood as she melt down by the ashes. “I… I’m sorry father… I couldn’t help myself… “ she cried as she picked up a small handful of ash and it began to spark with a dark green malice before the handful was made into a green stone. “Rest now father, and my dear sisters, I will never forget you, and I will make these filthy humans pay” she stated before standing up and leaving, her tentacles emerging and destroying every building on her way.
Dark kept following her. "Pretty hardcore origin story though."

"That's up to Eliana." He said with a shrug. "Of she wants me to stay I stay. If not I'll go. School doesn't really matter to me."
Eliana let's go of the hug and looks at Kaleb holding on to the stuffed cat closely to her. "I really don't want to stay alone...could you stay?.." she said looking at Kaleb

"Yeah. I can." He said.
"Alright then I have to get to work...Eliana you know we're the speare key is....don't destroymy place.....if you do go out please be safe and you two stay out of trouble...got it..." Amber said grabing her bag "bye lovelies..." Amber added with with a smile and a wave before she left.

"Alright then I have to get to work...Eliana you know we're the speare key is....don't destroymy place.....if you do go out please be safe and you two stay out of trouble...got it..." Amber said grabing her bag "bye lovelies..." Amber added with with a smile and a wave before she left.
Kaleb went to the couch and fell onto it. "I'ma take a nap. Let me know if you need anything." He said.

“Why do you humans destroy everything?” She asked and looked at him, her sea foam green eyes were a darker blue as her face was red from crying
"I'm sorry they just didn't understand. Sure now adays some still dont but there are some that do. Like us. Those people back then were just scared of what they dont understand and humans do crazy things when we're scared" roxie said walking over to her.

“Why do you humans destroy everything?” She asked and looked at him, her sea foam green eyes were a darker blue as her face was red from crying
"Some people.... some people are just cruel. I'm sorry that you got stuck with that." Sam said. "I promise that if you give us a chance. I will make sure you're never hurt like that again

He walks outside with her and sprouts his wings. "Alright, where to first?"
"first up is going to a summer house, got to make sure some of the equipment got boxed up. Then got to drop off the papers,lock a few of Janus's doors. Then hopefully meet up with some family to discuss some final things." She said

Users who are viewing this thread

Back