• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"You don't need to thank me." Je said.
"And why not....you came after me, you made me feel better....you are a good friend and a great person...." she said with a smile everyone was wrong about him all those rumors the way he seemed was wrong. He was completely different and she was glad she ignored it all to give him a chance.

"And why not....you came after me, you made me feel better....you are a good friend and a great person...." she said with a smile everyone was wrong about him all those rumors the way he seemed was wrong. He was completely different and she was glad she ignored it all to give him a chance.
"I'm not that good a person." He said.

"Yes and she is not a failure. Say anything else like that or else I'm sending my skeletons after you. " Roxie said with a glare

(Well technically she is, lol)

wisp was just looking at the two of them confused, wondering what they were talking about.

cthulhu chuckled “you don’t scare me necromancer” she stated before going into the cafe to see Sams life story

(Well technically she is, lol)

wisp was just looking at the two of them confused, wondering what they were talking about.

cthulhu chuckled “you don’t scare me necromancer” she stated before going into the cafe to see Sams life story
(yeah but roxie doesn't see her as one) "I dont like you" she said

"Yes!" He said enthusiastic
Eliana could not help but giggle at his excitement when she mentioned getting icecream, it was adorable. "Well...I....chose the pizza place you must know of a great ice cream place..." she said figuring the one by their school woukd still be close.

Eliana could not help but giggle at his excitement when she mentioned getting icecream, it was adorable. "Well...I....chose the pizza place you must know of a great ice cream place..." she said figuring the one by their school woukd still be close.
"Yeah!" He said walking in a direction.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back