• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

Nyx was walking around the city, running a few errands. She saw the news and the current event going on. As she was walking she saw a familiar face. It was the man who brought her and Peater to this world, Horde. He was different than the last time they saw each other. His hair was shorter and he had a scar on his cheek. He wore jeans and a tshirt and wore his cape. Nyx smiled. There had to be a reason he was here. "Long time no see" He nods. " it has been some time. How you been. I see you haven't gotten anywhere with ruling this world. " The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth

Nyx was walking around the city, running a few errands. She saw the news and the current event going on. As she was walking she saw a familiar face. It was the man who brought her and Peater to this world, Horde. He was different than the last time they saw each other. His hair was shorter and he had a scar on his cheek. He wore jeans and a tshirt and wore his cape. Nyx smiled. There had to be a reason he was here. "Long time no see" He nods. " it has been some time. How you been. I see you haven't gotten anywhere with ruling this world. " The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth
(Horde... Horde... I feel like I should know that name)

Peater was busy working with symbiotes as always.

Folter soon lands on the harbinger with Justitia's blade piercing right through the harbinger's hull "Here I am~!" She said as she giggles.

Folter was soon tackled off the harbinger by a Corruptor as it tried to skewer her with its chain tail

Folter was soon tackled off the harbinger by a Corruptor as it tried to skewer her with its chain tail
Folter grins as her white butteflies appear around her "Oh boy! my butterflies are back" She said as the butterflies soon fly onto corruptor and even landing on the eye of the corruptor "Boom~!" she said as the butterflies all detonate on the corruptor.

Peater was busy working with symbiotes as always.
"Yeah it will happen just wait. What do you want?" Nyx asked. Horde smirked. "Oh you know me so well. I have a job for you." Nyx nods and takes him into the shadows, appearing next to Peater. She looked at him. "Hey I brought back an old friend."

"Yeah it will happen just wait. What do you want?" Nyx asked. Horde smirked. "Oh you know me so well. I have a job for you." Nyx nods and takes him into the shadows, appearing next to Peater. She looked at him. "Hey I brought back an old friend."
He looked at Horde. "You have a weird definition of friend." He said.

Folter grins as her white butteflies appear around her "Oh boy! my butterflies are back" She said as the butterflies soon fly onto corruptor and even landing on the eye of the corruptor "Boom~!" she said as the butterflies all detonate on the corruptor.

The Corruptor was unphased by the detonations, it’s gaze remained fixed on her as it shoved the blade at the end of its tail into her right shoulder, as if it was playing with her

Last edited:
"Hey he hasn't tried to kill us let so he's closer to a friend then enemy." Nyx said. Horde laughed. "I have a job for you both if your interested? "
Peater looked at him. "We came to this dirthole of a world when you asked didn't we?" He said. "What do you want?"

Peater looked at him. "We came to this dirthole of a world when you asked didn't we?" He said. "What do you want?"
"And you still stayed." He said. "You could have returned anytime." He laughed. "I see that this world is starting to go down hill with those machines attacking so I figured I would get some things for some clients. I have a few clients who are looking to obtain magical powers. Think you two can get me either any artifacts with magical abilities or any people who dont need their magic anymore?"

Nyx looked at him. " and are these clients of yours you? And what do we get?"

Horde smirked. "I mean if there is something I like I'll keep it to myself but no I got some clients. And the price? Well what do you two want?" The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth

Last edited:
The Corruptor was unphased by the detonations, it’s gaze remained fixed on her as it shoved the blade at the end of its tail into her right shoulder, as if it was playing with her
Folter grinned "Ah. seems like that doesn't worked." she said as little bird's pistol manifest in her hand as the blade pierces through her shoulder but remains unphased aswell "Well appears we don't give two shits about each others attacks" she said as she points the pistol at the eye again "But sadly for you. I have a counter." She said as the pistol turns into a hand cannon and shoots the corruptor eye.

Folter grinned "Ah. seems like that doesn't worked." she said as little bird's pistol manifest in her hand as the blade pierces through her shoulder but remains unphased aswell "Well appears we don't give two shits about each others attacks" she said as she points the pistol at the eye again "But sadly for you. I have a counter." She said as the pistol turns into a hand cannon and shoots the corruptor eye.

The bullet shattered the machines optic, but as she did so a hatch on its front opened up and she could feel the energy being drained from her, as the Corruptor was consuming her biomass as its auto repair system engaged

The bullet shattered the machines optic, but as she did so a hatch on its front opened up and she could feel the energy being drained from her, as the Corruptor was consuming her biomass as its auto repair system engaged
Folter "Oh you gonna do that huh. You cheap bastard!" She said as a coffin appears infront of the corruptor and open revealing her golem "NOW GET OFF!" she yelled as the golem fired 4 shots into the corruptor causing the corruptor to be sent flying from the impact.

Folter "Oh you gonna do that huh. You cheap bastard!" She said as a coffin appears infront of the corruptor and open revealing her golem "NOW GET OFF!" she yelled as the golem fired 4 shots into the corruptor causing the corruptor to be sent flying from the impact.

It was sent into a nearby building where screams could be heard before being silenced seconds later. The harbinger she was fighting earlier had repaired and fired some more cannon shells at her golem, all the while the rest of the machines were still destroying the city

Users who are viewing this thread

Back