• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"And you still stayed." He said. "You could have returned anytime." He laughed. "I see that this world is starting to go down hill with those machines attacking so I figured I would get some things for some clients. I have a few clients who are looking to obtain magical powers. Think you two can get me either any artifacts with magical abilities or any people who dont need their magic anymore?"

Nyx looked at him. " and are these clients of yours you? And what do we get?"

Horde smirked. "I mean if there is something I like I'll keep it to myself but no I got some clients. And the price? Well what do you two want?" The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth
"A steady flow of test subjects." he said.

(I'm restarting my intro post for The Enforcer.)

In a flash of light, appeared a humanoid figure clad in sleek black armor. In its arms was a sort of high power energy weapon. Instead of a human face, there was only a red strip of electronic light down the center of its helmet. Taking one hand off the brandished weapon, the armored humanoid touched the side of its helmet and spoke to someone. "I have arrived... Yes I remember the objectives... What...? You think I'm not prepared for this? Scans indicate that the weapons of this time period are of primitive mass... I understand... Out." Raising the energy weapon into a combat ready position, the armored individual looked down at his left arm and; with a strange electronic warbling sound had vanished from view. Only his rough outline was visible as he advanced further into the region...

(I'm restarting my intro post for The Enforcer.)

In a flash of light, appeared a humanoid figure clad in sleek black armor. In its arms was a sort of high power energy weapon. Instead of a human face, there was only a red strip of electronic light down the center of its helmet. Taking one hand off the brandished weapon, the armored humanoid touched the side of its helmet and spoke to someone. "I have arrived... Yes I remember the objectives... What...? You think I'm not prepared for this? Scans indicate that the weapons of this time period are of primitive mass... I understand... Out." Raising the energy weapon into a combat ready position, the armored individual looked down at his left arm and; with a strange electronic warbling sound had vanished from view. Only his rough outline was visible as he advanced further into the region...
At first no one seemed to notice his appearance until someone bumped into him. "Watch it! The passerby said walking past him.

As the group of heroes were fighting the machines in Germany, the source of the machines and the leader HADES had already began attacking other populated cities all over Europe, however in Frankfurt while the heroes were fighting, a supersonic bomber flew overhead and dropped a bond containing an unknown payload

LumaThePhoenix LumaThePhoenix Dana Zane Dana Zane The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth Musicnotes Musicnotes Dragunov Dragunov Drumonkey Drumonkey AquaMarie AquaMarie

as news outlets tried to cover the devestation in Germany without being killed or consumed by the machines, other stations began reporting on the attacks in Europe, prompting mobilization of the worlds militaries to defend against these threats

As the group of heroes were fighting the machines in Germany, the source of the machines and the leader HADES had already began attacking other populated cities all over Europe, however in Frankfurt while the heroes were fighting, a supersonic bomber flew overhead and dropped a bond containing an unknown payload

LumaThePhoenix LumaThePhoenix Dana Zane Dana Zane The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth Musicnotes Musicnotes Dragunov Dragunov Drumonkey Drumonkey AquaMarie AquaMarie

as news outlets tried to cover the devestation in Germany without being killed or consumed by the machines, other stations began reporting on the attacks in Europe, prompting mobilization of the worlds militaries to defend against these threats
THe Avengers and what remained of the Justi9ce League had joined the fight at this point.

Bram decided to get involved seeing as he couldn't count on planeswalking to get himself out of this mess so he began to summon his giant spiders and insects and made his way to Germany.

Bram decided to get involved seeing as he couldn't count on planeswalking to get himself out of this mess so he began to summon his giant spiders and insects and made his way to Germany.

As his insects arrived they were immediately consumed by the machines or killed as they continued their destructive march

(That's not the base of of operations for either of the two but okay) A few heroes were dispatched to deal with the hellicarrier.

(I know, it’s the base of shield, plus was just saying it came under attack, I’ll get to the avengers compounds and hall of justice soon enough)

When the heroes had arrived, they could see that the helicarrier had what looked like a giant metal squid attached to the command tower, while several smaller machines were dotted around the hull

Tyson and Robby look at each other as the mysterious object falls from the sky.

"I'll check it out." Tyson said.

"I'll hold down the frontline here." Robby added.

The two nod at each other before Tyson flies off.

Roxie was watching the news. She sighs. "Never a dull moment. Another threat to the world."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back