• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

Tyson uses his tracker vision on her and the room they're in for signs of anything suspicious.
There was nothing suspicious to her. Hunter grabbed the key ring. "Theres a key missing." Juniper looked confused. "Oh there is?" Hunter took out her knife and held it against her throat. "Enough with this bull"

Tyson watches as Hunter threatens Juniper.
"Oh come on. You aren't going to kill me." Juniper said with a smile. "I guess no use trying to deny it anymore. Yeah I'm the mole. Been it for thg he past few years. We had enough of your family taking innocent people and turning them into monsters. We had enough of you guys getting away with your crimes. Now Hunter..man that is such a fitting name for you since you hunted down your targets and killed them, not caring who they left behind. Now how many people have you killed?"

"Oh come on. You aren't going to kill me." Juniper said with a smile. "I guess no use trying to deny it anymore. Yeah I'm the mole. Been it for thg he past few years. We had enough of your family taking innocent people and turning them into monsters. We had enough of you guys getting away with your crimes. Now Hunter..man that is such a fitting name for you since you hunted down your targets and killed them, not caring who they left behind. Now how many people have you killed?"
Tyson charges up a flame around his hand.

"Of course not." Hunter said. Juniper glared. "I don't care about them. They wanted revenge against you and all of us will get it soon."
"Well, I'm afraid that's where you're wrong." Tyson said. "Besides, considering what you just said, they should want revenge against you too, and so should you. You all want revenge against those who took advantage of others in their time of weakness by driving them to risk their lives to kill others without an ounce of care when it comes to their well-being. Look at yourself. Taking advantage of the families of those same people in their moment of weakness...just to drive them to risk their lives to kill others without an ounce of care when it comes to their well-being. You're not solving the problem. You're repeating it."

"Well, I'm afraid that's where you're wrong." Tyson said. "Besides, considering what you just said, they should want revenge against you too, and so should you. You all want revenge against those who took advantage of others in their time of weakness by driving them to risk their lives to kill others without an ounce of care when it comes to their well-being. Look at yourself. Taking advantage of the families of those same people in their moment of weakness...just to drive them to risk their lives to kill others without an ounce of care when it comes to their well-being. You're not solving the problem. You're repeating it."
"I'm repeating it for the better. Once the gods assassins are gone then everything will be better." Juniper said. Hunter sighs. "Killing us won't change anything"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back